GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

guys can these parts be replaced? if so how much $ and how much of a pain to do?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-07, 07:41 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default guys can these parts be replaced? if so how much $ and how much of a pain to do?!

the stuff circled in red is what needs to be replaced. sorry about the small pic anyway its the chrome strip on the top of the door...and there are a couple mini dents in that side pillar piece..shed some light on this for me please: if they can be replaced, how much its going to run me, and if anyones taken these parts off before, maybe a quick how to take off and reattach those parts..

thanks in advance for your time
Old 06-10-07, 09:03 AM
DCMango
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With my project, I had to replace all these parts on my GS. Not quite sure of the retail cost, but I would say it's around $140 ish range per door. They are actually not that hard to change out.
Old 06-10-07, 09:05 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DCMango
With my project, I had to replace all these parts on my GS. Not quite sure of the retail cost, but I would say it's around $140 ish range per door. They are actually not that hard to change out.

well you wanna tell me where you bought the stuff, what the part numbers were and how you did it lol.