GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-07, 12:16 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jesus christ. just reading this thread for the first time tonight. condolences. unbelievable.
Old 06-15-07, 04:06 AM
rsantiago
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssaristo
UPDATE!

The authorities located the suspect. They raided his house this afternoon, but noone was there. They retreived the murder weapon though, and his parts from his gs that they took. The parts are in evidence right now. Now it's a only a matter of time when they get caught. I can't wait to see their faces. The faces of the heartless criminals that took my friends life away.
I can't wait to see their faces once their caught. I hope these bastards are locked in the slammer for life. Thanks again for the updates.
Old 06-15-07, 04:44 AM
sung35
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so heart broken to hear your friend story. Glad that the police did their job. Can't believe people do that just to get what they want. Unbelievable. Hope those crooks will be caught and live their rest life in jail.
Old 06-15-07, 05:21 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Just finished reading this whole thread. My condolences goes out to You, friends and family involved in this tragedy. It is always difficult losing someone that means a lot in your life. Good to hear that the authorities are working in a timely manner. Keep your head up.
Old 06-15-07, 08:35 AM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rsantiago
I can't wait to see their faces once their caught. I hope these bastards are locked in the slammer for life. Thanks again for the updates.
i'm hoping they get the death penalty. that's what they deserve. that was heartless to shoot the guy after they already left him stranded...
Old 06-15-07, 10:40 AM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

its only a matter of time till those bastards are caught...bunch of stupid amateurs who were probably high on sheit...keep us updated!
Old 06-15-07, 11:10 AM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ssaristo
UPDATE!

The authorities located the suspect. They raided his house this afternoon, but noone was there. They retreived the murder weapon though, and his parts from his gs that they took. The parts are in evidence right now. Now it's a only a matter of time when they get caught. I can't wait to see their faces. The faces of the heartless criminals that took my friends life away.
Excellent news! If they know the names and faces, its just a matter of time.
Old 06-15-07, 01:19 PM
UZ214
Pole Position

Received 221 Likes on 163 Posts

i hope they put them on the seat/lethal injection no mercy whatsoever
Old 06-15-07, 01:27 PM
Primeraman
Driver School Candidate

Agreed^^^^ I'm so sick and tired of watching the news and hearing of all these people being murdered. I view myself as a strong Christian and believe in forgiveness...but something needs to be done about the senseless acts of violence in this country. Harsh sentences need to be handed out to get this country back on track and to let criminals know that we are tired of seeing innocent people become tragic victims.
Old 06-15-07, 02:10 PM
Mr. PLAT 4
Driver School Candidate

Caught this posting late, but i still want to send out my condolences to you, his gf, and his family. I usually don't post like this but that was probably one of the saddest stories i've heard in a long time. I'm very sorry to hear such a nice and hardworking person be cheated out of his deserved beautiful life as a result of his harsh environment. I'm very happy to hear they are about to catch that bastard. I do hope he gets the death penalty because i believe in forgiveness, because once he's on Deathrow with nothing left except his evil deeds to keep his soul company, time will slowly burn it away until he's a dead man walking. Putting a person like this to death would be more of a mercy kill. For killing a couple and ur friend (at the least so far) and attempted on the gf, i think a death penalty verdict is almost guaranteed. So i hope you can take some solace knowing that until justice is served. Stay up buddy!

PS. The Redondo area really is as bad as it sounds. I lived there 2 years ago with many random incidents happening to me i.e. slashed tires (they got the wrong car from the note they left) and someone breaking in thru the window in the middle of the night, with me in the room! All of this happened in 1 week after i moved in to the apt. So please be more careful and alert if you live in this area!
Old 06-15-07, 02:17 PM
ReLexin
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To kill a person for something so pointless is so tragic. I can not imagine how his girlfriend feels seeing him be shot. Im sorry that you lost your friend. Its a shame things like this happen, if these gangbangers worked hard like i bet your friend did for his things the world would be a better place. Please keep us updated with the status of the investigation, i hope these criminals rot in jail. Sorry bro once again. Keep ya head up
Old 06-15-07, 02:29 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Thanks everyone for your kind words. His funeral is going to be held this coming Monday. I also spoke to the detective again, and they tracked down one of the suspects girlfriend that lived in the same vicinity. The suspects name..."Devin Johnson" The press is going to release this story soon. Since federal case is involved, they won't release the news until the case is settled. But they will atleast have an article out by early Monday morning.
Old 06-15-07, 02:56 PM
gapxguy
Lead Lap

Devin Johnson's within a 5 mile radius from Compton...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=67937353

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=87751957

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=49664050

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=47441754
Old 06-15-07, 02:58 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

haha thanks gap guy, but I hardly doubt these guys have myspace. haha
Old 06-15-07, 03:00 PM
gapxguy
Lead Lap