GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-07, 03:01 PM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssaristo
haha thanks gap guy, but I hardly doubt these guys have myspace. haha
These days EVERYBODY has a page on myspace. From petty crooks to murderers, they all put their dumbasses on that site.
Old 06-15-07, 03:01 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

yeah, thanks..i cant view myspace pages at work, they block it. Ill check it when i go home.
Old 06-15-07, 05:09 PM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to see the police doing something worth while for once.

Really, really hoping their get caught man, it aint right.

Gapguy, is that the perps myspace????????????
Old 06-15-07, 05:37 PM
jaja
Pole Position

that would be really scarry if this was his site, and he was IDed from his own myspace page... that would really make the news...
Old 06-15-07, 06:01 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome updated on the progress. Keep us posted....it appears it will be only a matter of time before they are apprehended.
Old 06-15-07, 06:27 PM
Emackny
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Looking at some of these photo albums.. I cant believe some of these pictures. Especially the first one. Gang signs left and right, fake Coogi sweaters, pictures of money and drugs. The fool even put up a picture of his apartment (If thats what you call it.) Damn I thought the South Bronx was rough.. What is going on these days???

Last edited by Emackny; 06-15-07 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-15-07, 09:47 PM
the_ez_rhino
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ssaristo
haha thanks gap guy, but I hardly doubt these guys have myspace. haha
I used to work for eBay doing account management stuff w/ the top sellers on the site, one of the dudes I worked with (ebay seller), owned like 5 pawn shops in Nevada. Long story short, dude kills his wife, shoots a judge, and flees to Mexico - but ya, I only bring it up because he had a myspace page. Sleazy dudes use myspace all the time to score chicks, I would go as far as to say having a myspace page increases the chance of you being a killer (not that I am saying you're a murderer or sleazeball if you have a myspace page, I have one.)

Anyways, my condolences dude, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. They are the absolute end all DEFINITION of haters, obviously homeboy was mad he didn't have any JP tails or LD5's, and mad that even if his broke *** could afford them, he still would probably have put some spinning one piece wheels he bought at kmart on his ride because he is a total joke.

I carry my glock pretty much everywhere I go, and at times I think to myself, what should I do if someone trys to rob me? Does it make me a bad person if I kill them over them trying to take my money, or car, or whatever else? Does that mean I am in love with my money? It's stuff like this that reassures me it's their own damn fault if they are stupid enough to try it.
Old 06-16-07, 12:15 AM
BCP43002
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First I have to say I am sorry for your loss. Second I hope they catch those bast*rds and string them up by their bal*s. An eye for an eye works in some other countries very well as noone is caught three times stealing as they only have two hands.

As to why they shot your friend I may have a theory. I work in a drug rehab and we have had several gangbangers and wannabes. Many times the story is the same. When asked why they shot someone for no reason the answer many times is the shooter felt the other person showed him disrespect or looked him in the eye. The shooter took that as a challenge. He couldn't look soft to his bros so he "busted a cap in the fool". This gains him points with his homeboys and moves him up in the ranks. He now has earned the respect of his gang.

I am also in the bad parts of town often and use this rule when I have to come to a stop. Make sure that you can see the back tires of the car in front of you over your hood. This should give you enough room to pull around him if needed.

Again I am sorry for your loss.
Old 06-16-07, 12:29 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by the_ez_rhino
I carry my glock pretty much everywhere I go, and at times I think to myself, what should I do if someone trys to rob me? Does it make me a bad person if I kill them over them trying to take my money, or car, or whatever else? Does that mean I am in love with my money? It's stuff like this that reassures me it's their own damn fault if they are stupid enough to try it.
I dont think that means you are in love with your money. You're just watching out for your self. Truthfully, I just read your post and was thinking,"So what if I was in that situation, and I had a gun(Legally, although california doesn't allow it unless mag and gun is separate), and when someone pulls up and tells me to get out the car, I shoot him and he dies. How the hell do you prove to authorities that he pulled the gun first? It's a tough world we live in. We just have to keep our eyes open. Im constantly always looking in my rear view mirror to see who and what kind of cars are coming up behind me.
Old 06-16-07, 06:06 AM
TonY_G
Driver

Daaaaaaaaamn homie, so sorry 2 hear about your friend man, this just sucks, senseless killing over what?
Take the money, take the car, those are material things, but a life can't ever be replaced....

Hope they get what they deserve, These guys are probably as stupid as they look...

That first link of that dude, devine johnson..haha what a fool, have pix of weed, etc..
U gangsta and a balla huh? than why u live in the ghetto with all that money playa?

What has it come to that you can't even drive your car and be safe man,
weather its from the copz, or the crooks
Old 06-16-07, 09:41 AM
2turbo4u
Lexus Test Driver

I am late on this story also, but my deepest condolences to you and your friends family. I hope they catch that punk and his crew and burn them to death, but first let everymember of CL run their cars over them for some torture treatment. I so tired of these fake ganster praying on the working class of the world.
Old 06-16-07, 09:48 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

im so sorry to hear what has happened but im also so happy to hear that they found their house.. hopefully they can catch those four men and give'em what they deserve...
Old 06-16-07, 10:14 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

Just reading your story again just .. i just cant describe it im just in awe how this happned or how these things happen.. im sorry i just cant get over it..
Old 06-16-07, 04:20 PM
Czechlex
Pole Position

That's messed up to go out like that. I wish that upon no one. Those scumbags will get whats comin' to em'!! My condolences to you and all who knew your boy.
Old 06-16-07, 04:32 PM
vaki2
Pole Position

Default My condolences

My condolences to you and your boys. Although I did not know your boy I know it is very hard when you loose one of your own. It really makes me mad when I read things like this. Hope they catch them soon

vaki2

Quick Reply: My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS