GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-08, 09:08 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow thats insane, sorry to hear about your friend..
im 17 and have a friend thats been my friend since we were born our parents know each other since before we were born

cant IMAGINE if something like that happend to him

glad to hear your doing ok though

wish you all the best and the worst for those bastards!!!!!
Old 05-10-08, 01:48 AM
SinIsSick
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sad on what happened to ur buddy. He is in a better place for sure. My fiancee was robbed at gunpoint and they ended up taking her purse, but that was almost 5 years ago and she is still terrified to go out at night just to even go to the grocery store.

I hate to say this, but it seems like they were after his ride because of the modifications. This is one of the main reasons why I dont mod my car. Glad to hear his girl is up and about trying to go about her daily life.
Old 05-10-08, 08:03 AM
young's 96
Lead Lap

Cool

first off dawg sorry for the lost of your friend I send my condolences a couple years ago i was in the a similar situation. I was coming home from my girlfreind house on the north side of houston I was staying on the southside with my moms at the moment I had a 96 es 300 on 20" rims music and t.v's in it, so you know the car was kind of like a eye catcher. My lexus bought so much attention to me that I went to purchase a hand gun cause everywhere i went people always asking me about the car and when I drove in a certain area people was pointing at my car like there it geos,so i went I purchased a hi-point 45. After i purchsed it my girlfreind who is now the mother of my kids and my wife say the gun in my car and asked me what i was doing with a gun she later on told my mother and father and they sat me down and start talking to me about my life and my priorities. After thinking about what they said i start thing about my new born on the way and my family and said what the hell i need a gun for i am cool with everyone and I never did nothing to anyone or gotten into it with anyone so i gave the gun to my older brother, the day of my incident my left eye was jumping all day and my mother is so old fashion I dont know if yall heard this saying before when your left eye jumps someone is going to make you mad or something bad is about to happen, kinder like when they say when your hand is itching you about to get some money well like that. Well on the way home I stopped at the stop light and these to cars box my in one in the front one in the back one guy came out with an assault rifle looked like a ak 47 and another with a pump rifle and told me to get out my car, I was like god damn I am being jacked i was pissed that my car got stolen the stripped it and stole everything. After looking back at all this **** im kinda glad that i didnt have that handgun on me because I would of probably pulled it and try to kill them or the probably would of killed me like how the russians did denzel washington on training day. I thank the lord every night before I go to sleep and when I wake up sorry for the lost of your friend, but to all my family members on this forum be careful out there this world is crazy, it is good to have a nice car but watch out at those stop lights, dark streets, and stop signs cause someone is always out there ready to catch someone slipping. I now have a 00 Gs 400 that I barely drive now its fixed up but I dont trust no one right about now peace everyone and for your friend
Old 05-10-08, 04:14 PM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Saiji
Hey jmd93, nothing still.
condolences to friends and family..
-Andy

Last edited by AlphaJZS; 03-08-14 at 12:40 AM. Reason: ..
Old 05-10-08, 11:56 PM
genetic
Lead Lap

im so sorry

i hope these guys get what they deserve

im so sorry

-Sean
Old 05-11-08, 01:10 AM
Boosty.vip
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldn't help but noticed that this thread was brought up, although this incident happended a year ago. I can't help but to say i'm sorry that your friend died. Just had the chills when i read this, can't believe it. Had to take a moment and do a quick little prayer. The world out their is hectic and what ever happens it just makes us realize more about how yearning life is.
Old 05-11-08, 06:19 AM
jenadamson
Driver

I just now read through this whole thread. I am so sorry for your loss. I have also lost a friend unexpectedly (killed my Metro bus) and know how hard it is.

I hope they find this guy and the others involved as well.
Old 05-11-08, 06:58 AM
draco
Lexus Test Driver

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Condolences to you, your friend and families. Sad to hear this type of crap keeps happening in the world. Hope they catch the bast*rds and fry them for what they have done.
Old 05-12-08, 07:06 AM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Thanks everyone. I try to spend time with her a lot and our group of buddies do the same. We try to take turns taking her out, make her laugh and keep her head up. It hurts us guys, but it hurts her even more. We know it's hard, but a couple weeks ago, we had a feeling she didn't want to move on because he was our good friend. We told her to not worry about. Life goes on and we want what's best for her. Of course, she isn't dating or anything, but I really hope that someday she'll find someone.
Old 05-12-08, 10:17 AM
dave11428
Pole Position

Really sorry for your loss
Old 05-12-08, 08:38 PM
Jujharoo
Lead Lap

I know this is an old thread, but man thats sad.
Old 05-12-08, 08:39 PM
young's 96
Lead Lap

did they catch those f#$%ing suspect yet?
Old 05-12-08, 08:46 PM
JDMes
Pole Position

yea sorry to hear about your friend man, hope they find the guy
Old 05-12-08, 08:53 PM
SH212
Dances with goats

THOSE BAS*ARDS i really hope they caught them!!
Old 05-13-08, 03:51 PM
Mike813
Lexus Test Driver

its a sad incident and prayers to you and everyone,

thats why honestly i would vouch for death penalties in our state because of situations like this. even if they do catch the guys, they will serve atleast 10-15 yrs in jail over a vehicle? and be sheltered by our tax $, hell no!! rather them be dead and over with for all theyve done.

Quick Reply: My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS