GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-07, 02:36 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by knihc2008
This is truly a deeply sad story. The barbarity of some people is absolutely dumbfounding.

What would you guys have done in the same situation? I can't think of anything I would have tried to get out of such a scary situation...
thats the sacry thing. she said he didn't resist or anything. just left the keys in the ignition, got out of the door and had his hands up. why they still shot? who the heck knows, just a bunch of heartless criminals.
Old 06-11-07, 02:38 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Holy Mother!

I pray for your friends. I hope your heart is calmed during this unfortunate and unimaginable time.

I hope they find these crooks and that they pay for what they did, both in life and in judgement.

Take care and keep us informed.
Old 06-11-07, 02:38 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very very very sad to hear something like this. I hope they catch the killers and put them away for a very long time. My prayers go out to his and her families.

knihc2008- the one thing that I can think of is just to drive off. even if it might cause an accident at least you're out of that situation. from what I've seen and heard in the past, when people start waving guns, it just goes downhill from there.
Old 06-11-07, 02:41 PM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ssaristo
thats the sacry thing. she said he didn't resist or anything. just left the keys in the ignition, got out of the door and had his hands up. why they still shot? who the heck knows, just a bunch of heartless criminals.
You got that right I hope they get dealt with swiftly. Nothing else I can say except I am sorry that this happened I get so upset when I hear of things like this because it could be any one of us. We all fit the description of someone who has something that others want and will not hesitate to kill us to get. Heartless is a compliment to them!!
Old 06-11-07, 02:42 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

thanks everyone. the detective is pretty sure they will find the car by tonight, because he had low-jack. I will keep you guys updated.
Old 06-11-07, 02:43 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know everyone always says this but my deepest condolences to your friends...I'm just shocked right now I dont know what else to say. i mean, this is just messed up. it shouldnt be hard to find a deep cherry GS with a detailed description like that. I hope they find the suspect and let justice be served.
Old 06-11-07, 02:45 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

**** dude, my condolences to your friends family and to his girlfriend

hope those mother f$#kers get what they deserve
Old 06-11-07, 02:46 PM
sleeper408

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

So sorry to hear that. I am very angry your friend was killed. Thieves usually pull guns only to intimidate the victim(s) into handing over the wanted goods. I'm still shocked as to why they fired even after getting what they wanted. I hope they catch the killer and give him life.
Old 06-11-07, 02:47 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

wow iam sorry to hear of this ... may god be with him .....but i will be glad to hear of these scumbags caught and properly dealt with !! also just some fyi lojack can be defeated
Old 06-11-07, 02:47 PM
nanotech
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am sorry to hear about that.. just comes to mind that why were they driving through such bad areas at times like that... I would hate to be near any alleys or any such areas late at night. I get frightened through dark areas. But what happened was very bad and my prayers are with them.
Old 06-11-07, 02:49 PM
LexFather

Very very sorry to hear this? Any reports of their car (the black cherry GS) being reported stolen as well? Its no coincidence the same car the murderers jacked your buds GS.

I hope they catch them and hang them all and then run them over with a GS.
Old 06-11-07, 02:51 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

no word at all. im at work right now, i just can't focuss my mind currently. I hope i get information about this tonight. the detective told me that he will call us tonight for updated info. ill post tomorrow morning if i get news guys. wish us luck. thanks
Old 06-11-07, 02:53 PM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

omg my deepest condolences...i can't believe that this happened after your friend did what they wanted. my prayers go out to him, his family, and everyone close to him...especially you and his gf. im sure they'll catch those *****...
Old 06-11-07, 02:56 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow horrible thing im truly sorry
Old 06-11-07, 02:59 PM
2JZdreamin
Driver School Candidate

Default im sorry to hear this

yo my condolences from ny to cali and i hope the peicesof shytz are caught and run them of over witheither a GS or a SC or send um to ny well handle that **** click c0ckand my prayers go out to u and his family and i hope his gf recovers and be there for her causeshell need a sholder to cry on

lo0ve & condolences from ny to cali

Quick Reply: My friend got killed..suspect driving 2nd gen GS