GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Wringo's- Audio (Phase-I)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-07, 01:12 PM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks great man! I can't wait to see it in person! Good luck at HIN Orlando are you and Adrian coming to HIN Charlotte?
Old 06-30-07, 02:08 PM
SADDLE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, your car is getting very close to "complete" i know there is never a finished car, but you're modding about every aspect of it, congrats and nice work/taste
Old 06-30-07, 02:16 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
That is just fantastic!! Thanks for all the pics. Great job D!!!
I know how members like to see pic's! Thank's!

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
Oh so sweet Wringo!

OK, I'm tired from scrolling up and down. What's behind these 3 doors Wringo?

Do you have caps-I don't see you list them?

I like the new location for the edfc
This picture shows it a little. it's an extra (stinger) battery and the two outside are just suede pull off pieces to compliment the the look!

Originally Posted by LexusVRGN
Very Tastefully Done...I'm impressed
Thank's for the compliment!

Originally Posted by lexmada
very nice, love the set up
Thank's!

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Very nice wringo.. From our phone conversation i didn't expect the car to be done so soon.. They really did a nice job all BS aside(you know what i mean..LOL ) The car keeps looking more amazing.. I can't wait to see Phase 2 and the TV's.. GL at HIN Orlando.. Hope you place..

TOny
Well Tony, we got it done sooner than I thought and I love it! I have already recieved my trophy ,when I picked up my car! Lol!

Originally Posted by Automan
Looks great man! I can't wait to see it in person! Good luck at HIN Orlando are you and Adrian coming to HIN Charlotte?
Thank's, Mark! The system turned out great and sounds even better! As for HIN-Charlotte, we have yet to make plans or discuss it? I doubt it!
Old 06-30-07, 02:28 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Close to finished?

Originally Posted by SADDLE
wow, your car is getting very close to "complete" i know there is never a finished car, but you're modding about every aspect of it, congrats and nice work/taste
Thank's ,Saddle! I attended one Lexus meet and the bug hit me and hasn't stopped biting! There are plenty more things I have planned for the car, but like anything in life, it takes time and money! The car has come a long way in a short period of time and I must say, that none of this wouldn't be possible without the help of the members here on CL and the support from my wife to spend,spend,spend! Be careful, this modding bug bites hard!
Old 06-30-07, 02:38 PM
cxp2001
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Job D, it's been a while since I've seen your car. What a great addition to your already great looking GS. Good luck at HIN.
Old 06-30-07, 03:02 PM
GSlider
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the trunk. Your install is extremely clean and well thought-out. My compliments!
Old 06-30-07, 03:07 PM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

holy ****! I am impressed. I am really loving this setup...everything is soo clean...but you still were able to keep your rear strut bar! nicely done man! keep up the good work!
Old 06-30-07, 03:27 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Whoa, Wringo, that is top notch. Very nice job, and I love the step-by-step pix. And the covers to keep everything hidden when you want is a VERY nice touch indeed.

Now come on up to Lexfest '07, so I can hear that baby in person.

Hey, is that a ported enclosure, or a sealed box? And any rattles? I didn't even see dynomat anywhere.
Old 06-30-07, 04:41 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Amazing install Darrell, very clean and classy. Love the fact that everything can be protected when you need to throw some groceries in the back Love the work around the UGO STB also, top notch work
Old 06-30-07, 06:48 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by cxp2001
Great Job D, it's been a while since I've seen your car. What a great addition to your already great looking GS. Good luck at HIN.
Thank's Curt! We would love to have you out on Wednesday's with us at Amazon?

Originally Posted by GSlider
Love the trunk. Your install is extremely clean and well thought-out. My compliments!
Thank you for the compliments!

Originally Posted by aloha03gs
holy ****! I am impressed. I am really loving this setup...everything is soo clean...but you still were able to keep your rear strut bar! nicely done man! keep up the good work!
Cody, as I said before, I'm learning from the some of best in the modding game(yourself included)!

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Whoa, Wringo, that is top notch. Very nice job, and I love the step-by-step pix. And the covers to keep everything hidden when you want is a VERY nice touch indeed.

Now come on up to Lexfest '07, so I can hear that baby in person.

Hey, is that a ported enclosure, or a sealed box? And any rattles? I didn't even see dynomat anywhere.
Thank's, Kevin! It's a ported enclosure! The tag rattles just a little when I get on it, but other than that it's solid! The entire trunk was dynamated from the back seat area to the rear of the trunk! I haven't heard anything about Lexfest this year? I thought they were gonna bring it South to our area this time around?

Originally Posted by GS300Rich
Amazing install Darrell, very clean and classy. Love the fact that everything can be protected when you need to throw some groceries in the back Love the work around the UGO STB also, top notch work
Thank's, Rich! Maybe when you do your drop off, I could let you check it out then? They really did a great job, and I'm looking forward to finishing it up with the added pieces!
Old 06-30-07, 06:51 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

WOW! That's done up really well...I'm lovin it
Old 06-30-07, 08:15 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Wringo, your system looks very well planned and executed and hot! Congrats man, look forward to seeing it in person.
Old 06-30-07, 10:55 PM
bighitbike
Lexus Champion

Wow, i love that. It just looks so clean and tidy.
Old 06-30-07, 11:05 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i like how clean you kept everything in the trunk. really nice setup. so much for keeping it "somewhat functional" though like you originally mentioned... you're not gonna be stuffing groceries back there anytime soon
Old 07-01-07, 08:15 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by Seize
WOW! That's done up really well...I'm lovin it
Seize, you didn't expect anything less did you? Lol! Thank's man.

Originally Posted by Indio
Wringo, your system looks very well planned and executed and hot! Congrats man, look forward to seeing it in person.
Indio, we have got to get together!

Originally Posted by bighitbike
Wow, i love that. It just looks so clean and tidy.
Clean is the theme!! Thank's.

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
i like how clean you kept everything in the trunk. really nice setup. so much for keeping it "somewhat functional" though like you originally mentioned... you're not gonna be stuffing groceries back there anytime soon
Upstate, it's strange that you mentioned that. My wife and I just took a cruise to the grocery store,and guess where the groceries went? Yeah, in the back seat! Maybe later I'll break down and utilize it that way,but not right now! Thank's on all the compliments!

Quick Reply: Wringo's- Audio (Phase-I)