GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Congrats to Bluelex and Automan - wins at HIN Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-07, 03:36 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats on the win guys, cars are looking great
Old 07-16-07, 04:56 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

def an amazing experience to attend this show. it was my first HIN experience and i'll never forget it. I have definitely taken home some knowledge and ideas from all the awesome rides.

adrian - wow, just wow. to actually see your ride in person was an honor. thank you for the kind words and motivation. we'll hope to see you again at a later event. congrats on a win well deserved!

dave - your hospitality remains unsurpassed just as is your knowledge and experience with the 2nd gen GS'. thank you for all you do. your car remains in my fav GS list!

mark - what an honor it is to be representing along side with you on Team ELITE! congratulations on those respected wins man. one day I hope to be on the level you are presently on now. I told you not to be discouraged man.

my picrtures will be up later today as I always do an official ELITEDRIVEN write up.
Old 07-16-07, 05:20 AM
nsf0607
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats to all. Glad to see CL members doing well. Keep up the great work.
Old 07-16-07, 05:37 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Congrats!

A job well done and deserving of both vehicles and all who attended! Way to reepresent the CL family!
Old 07-16-07, 05:44 AM
GWELEX
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats to the winners, large shows are always a fun, especially for the admirers. Love seeing the pics of what is going on in the lower 48.
Old 07-16-07, 05:44 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Congratulations CL members, way to represent... ALL beautifully done-up cars
Old 07-16-07, 05:50 AM
Rock-a-Lex
Lead Lap

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Congrats to all you guys! Way to represent...CL Baby!!!
Old 07-16-07, 06:52 AM
tomtnc
Pole Position

Congrats to everyone that showed at HIN Charlotte! Sweet looking rides and way to represent the CL community.
Old 07-16-07, 06:56 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GATO
Dave di you place and get a trophy too????

I'm assuming you did

was about to ask the same thing. surprised he didn't take anything home. oh well.
Old 07-16-07, 09:39 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanx a lot guys..Much appreciated. I had a great time up in NC. The ride up was pretty brutal but I was a little under the weather going up. I'm glad I came up and got to meet so many CL-ers. Huge congrats to Marc for his victories and huge congrats to team Elite who also took home an Team award. Congrats to Chad who also took home hardware. Tony I wish we could have spoken more but I saw that passion in you in the brief times we spoke at the show. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us in the future. I also want to really thank Dave for the hospitality he showed me in my 1st visit to NC. I can't thank you and Krista enough for everything. Your car looked incredible under those fancy white lights....

Like I always say, some of us are on different teams in the show scene but we all have come from the same birth place which is CL. So in the end its CL who wins, The CL family.

Last edited by bluelex; 07-16-07 at 09:43 AM.
Old 07-16-07, 09:55 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Looking good, all...even that Neon. WOW! More pix of that please. And DON'T FRONT, all that money you got in that Neon, you could have bought 2 used GSes, 00Lex.
hehe i was just playing around becuase i use to have a supercharged gs430 show car before this one.. i just wasnt doing as well as i do with the neon.
i couldnt compete with dave and adrian when i had my car so i had to do something else.

btw.. congrats everyone
Old 07-16-07, 10:14 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Congrats guys, the cars look great. Dave, Adrian called me yesterday and couldn't say enough good things about you and Krista! Excellent hosts! lol
Old 07-16-07, 10:18 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bluelex
Thanx a lot guys..Much appreciated. I had a great time up in NC. The ride up was pretty brutal but I was a little under the weather going up. I'm glad I came up and got to meet so many CL-ers. Huge congrats to Marc for his victories and huge congrats to team Elite who also took home an Team award. Congrats to Chad who also took home hardware. Tony I wish we could have spoken more but I saw that passion in you in the brief times we spoke at the show. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us in the future. I also want to really thank Dave for the hospitality he showed me in my 1st visit to NC. I can't thank you and Krista enough for everything. Your car looked incredible under those fancy white lights....

Like I always say, some of us are on different teams in the show scene but we all have come from the same birth place which is CL. So in the end its CL who wins, The CL family.

thanks adrian for the kind words. i really wish we could have spoken more as well. i didn't get judged until 9pm so i was limited in time to go around and look at things and talk to people. lol i had brought my copy of modified mag in hopes to get your autograph but i totally forgot! thanks again for you words, ideas, etc... they are definitely appreciated. i can't wait to bring my car up to the next level and hopefully one day join the ranks of our top tier brothers here on cl.
Old 07-16-07, 10:33 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats fellas!! Y'all doin it big!!
Old 07-16-07, 10:43 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to represent guys!!

Quick Reply: Congrats to Bluelex and Automan - wins at HIN Charlotte