GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

GReddy Perofrmance Products

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-02, 08:52 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by CamryTuner
Hey!!! Although I am not a GS owner, I am an avid toyota enthusiast. I would like to see GReddy make more products (I am aware of the exhaust for solaras and camrys) for the Toyota camry and Solara. There are MANY Camry and Solara enthusiasts out there including my club, www.teamsc3.com. We are 50 camry and solara enthusiasts all from southern california. We would definantly purchase GReddy Products if more where made for our, often overlooked, vehicles. Thanks!

We were going to make more product for the Camry/Solara line but demand was not there. We would like to see more people interested that own these cars but it has not come to be. We do offer an exhaust system now and it does not move well. We also offered an exhaust for the camry before the solara and we ended up deleting it from our line up due to poor sales. If you think product would sale for the newer cars, please let you club and others know to call our sales staff and put firth your sugestions on product for the line.
Old 01-01-02, 09:12 PM
ToyLexmods
Lead Lap

Charles,

Well, I do hope the customer service has turned around at Greddy. Years ago I was involved with the Supra club and several occasions had poor experience with the support staff. Well documented with the club and several members were turned away.

Anyways, fast forward and I still have 2 of my Supras 400 and 500hp, along with a modified alltrac turbo, SC400 and LS400. I have lots of Greddy gauges...A/F, EGT, Boost, Fuel pressure in all the turbo cars. Great gauges, hate to add up what I have spent in gauges for these 3 cars. Sorry, I no longer run any Greddy electronics...HKS has had my business for all the electronics and tuning....better support at the time.

Looking at a HyperRev for the Soarer...I see a nice MX dual exhaust....can you sell this exhaust in US? I think it will work on the US spec SC400.
Old 01-01-02, 09:36 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

Originally posted by ToyLexmods
Charles,

Well, I do hope the customer service has turned around at Greddy. Years ago I was involved with the Supra club and several occasions had poor experience with the support staff. Well documented with the club and several members were turned away.

Anyways, fast forward and I still have 2 of my Supras 400 and 500hp, along with a modified alltrac turbo, SC400 and LS400. I have lots of Greddy gauges...A/F, EGT, Boost, Fuel pressure in all the turbo cars. Great gauges, hate to add up what I have spent in gauges for these 3 cars. Sorry, I no longer run any Greddy electronics...HKS has had my business for all the electronics and tuning....better support at the time.

Looking at a HyperRev for the Soarer...I see a nice MX dual exhaust....can you sell this exhaust in US? I think it will work on the US spec SC400.
We do sell the exhaust in the US. It is sold under the SC300 line.
Old 01-04-02, 08:27 AM
ToyLexmods
Lead Lap

Charles,

Thanks for the info. Is this the sysytem...60mm piping with 115mm tips? Dual system with 2 mufflers, 2 resonators and a Y-pipe up to the center?

Thanks and could you send the part number.
Old 01-04-02, 11:06 AM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have a question. how come GReddy doesn't make ball bearing turbos?