GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

GReddy Perofrmance Products

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-01, 12:43 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GReddy Perofrmance Products

We at GReddy are looking towards the new year to come. We at GReddy will try and keep the public up-to-date on all new product issues. We also welcome anyone to call us at 1-800-473-3392. This way, you the customer will have all questions answered. One of the ways we will be getting in touch with the public is through web site fourm rooms as well as normal phone calls. We will also be at shows to also answer questions for the public. Even though we do not sell to the public we are finding that if we are in touch with the customers less people are having trouble with dealerships of our product line. We urge you the customer to call us at GReddy Performance with any questions you might have.
Old 12-28-01, 02:19 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GReddy i love ur stuff... i have the GS PE exhaust, i was wondering.... if i want to re align it what should i do/use? do i need new rubber things for the mufflers?

thanks for the great product (even if some say its loud )
Old 12-28-01, 03:36 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

To align the system you must losen all the bolts. Do not remove the the bolts just losen. Due to the fact the system is a twin mufflerr set-up, you will need two people to help you. Once the you the the bolts lose have both of the people position the mufflers to the point you want them. Have them hold the mufflers tight and then wrench down the bolts. I hope i do not need to tell you to do this the the system is cold.
Old 12-28-01, 06:32 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha yes hot would be painfull! thanks for the information.. out of curiosity do you have an instant messanger or e-mail i could contact you at? i'd like to talk about some things.
Old 12-28-01, 09:07 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

my e-mail is charlesgreddy@juno.com. I welcome any questions you may have. Looking forward to hear from you.
Old 12-29-01, 10:20 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's always nice to have a company rep at the site!!!
Welcome by the way!!
Old 12-29-01, 11:26 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

thank you. I will try to watch as much as i can. I will also try to answer as many qquestions as i can. I also welcome anyone you wants to to call our offices at 1-800-473-3392. There is a lot we have to offer the Lexus public. I must also thank everone for th kind words sent in the e-mails. I look forward to speak with some of you in this forum.

Oh, i must also say that yes i do have a Lexus GS 430. This was the most commonly asked question from the e-mails i received. lol
Old 12-30-01, 12:03 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Charles GReddy

Oh, i must also say that yes i do have a Lexus GS 430. This was the most commonly asked question from the e-mails i received. lol
Glad to know you have some good taste in cars. =]
Old 12-30-01, 03:49 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Charles GReddy
thank you. I will try to watch as much as i can. I will also try to answer as many qquestions as i can. I also welcome anyone you wants to to call our offices at 1-800-473-3392. There is a lot we have to offer the Lexus public. I must also thank everone for th kind words sent in the e-mails. I look forward to speak with some of you in this forum.

Thats good to hear....
Does Greddy plan to create an exhaust for the 98-02' GS that will have SMALLER canisters than the current PE that is designed for the GS400??????????? It hangs so low......
Old 12-30-01, 10:52 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

good question i would like to know as well...may be something with oval-shaped tips?
Old 12-30-01, 12:36 PM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Originally posted by tinygs

Thats good to hear....
Does Greddy plan to create an exhaust for the 98-02' GS that will have SMALLER canisters than the current PE that is designed for the GS400??????????? It hangs so low......
I agree the PE hangs too low. It would be great if Greddy comes out with an Evolution system for the GS as they did with the IS. I like the offset of the tip which makes the canister closer to the body for the ground clearance.

Welcome to our website Mr. Greddy.... glad to have you here.
Old 12-30-01, 04:24 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

I believe that I saw a couple of other choices for the GS on the Japanese Greddy/Trust site?
Old 12-30-01, 07:31 PM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Theres also a Power Extreme 2 but I believe its only the muffler. Looks like the Blitz NUR.
http://www.trust-power.com/product/E...m/exhaust.html
Old 12-30-01, 08:34 PM
CamryTuner
Rookie

Hey!!! Although I am not a GS owner, I am an avid toyota enthusiast. I would like to see GReddy make more products (I am aware of the exhaust for solaras and camrys) for the Toyota camry and Solara. There are MANY Camry and Solara enthusiasts out there including my club, www.teamsc3.com. We are 50 camry and solara enthusiasts all from southern california. We would definantly purchase GReddy Products if more where made for our, often overlooked, vehicles. Thanks!
Old 01-01-02, 08:47 PM
Charles GReddy
Rookie

Originally posted by TLEX
Theres also a Power Extreme 2 but I believe its only the muffler. Looks like the Blitz NUR.
http://www.trust-power.com/product/E...m/exhaust.html
In japn the only system that is sold for the GS is the Power Extreme. We are planning to do an Evo System for the GS, but we will start R&Din March or April. The concern of the mufflers is our number one target.

Quick Reply: GReddy Perofrmance Products