GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Haters Strike Again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-02, 02:59 PM
wolfy187
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i feel ya man...i recently got my baby keyed too...still under 7k miles =( we should be able to by law to not only beat them with a baseball bat...but torture them for hours on end...like tearing out their fingernails so slowly that it takes hours to take one out...and when their nails are gone...we should cut off their nuts wit a dull rusted blade and then proceed to skinning them alive...i found out from the dealer that it will cost around 1.5K$ to repair the key marks on my car because i have to repaint my hood, both left doors, rear quarter panel, and trunk. so it really sucks and im bout to just leave the key mark...cuz knowin my luck right after i repaint it...its gonna get keyed again....*knock on wood*
Old 01-01-02, 03:03 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

Originally posted by wolfy187
yea i feel ya man...i recently got my baby keyed too...still under 7k miles =( we should be able to by law to not only beat them with a baseball bat...but torture them for hours on end...like tearing out their fingernails so slowly that it takes hours to take one out...and when their nails are gone...we should cut off their nuts wit a dull rusted blade and then proceed to skinning them alive...i found out from the dealer that it will cost around 1.5K$ to repair the key marks on my car because i have to repaint my hood, both left doors, rear quarter panel, and trunk. so it really sucks and im bout to just leave the key mark...cuz knowin my luck right after i repaint it...its gonna get keyed again....*knock on wood*
sorry my bro was logged in on my comp...as u can see we are both lexus lovers...he drives the SC and me the GS =P
Old 01-01-02, 03:10 PM
Erfan
Lexus Test Driver

Wolfy you are right up my alley with that thought, That is such a damn shame that stuff like this happens to such nice people as us.
Old 01-02-02, 12:02 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

erfan - I can only imagine the cool shiat you have over in the FREE state of Texas...in Communist California, we can have only LIMITED types of firearms...good thing I did all my shopping before Jan. 2000!

My "choice" weapon would be a MP5K-PDW with a Gemtech supressor and either a EOTech sight or a Aimpoint CompM2 (NVG compatible dot ) sight...loaded up with some +p+ Hirtenberg SMG ammo...

Talk about "clearing" out a room of bad guys...w/o bothering their neighbors!

Let's see, I'd need a tax stamp for 1) SBR, 2) Suppressor, 3) Machine Gun...that's like $600 in just fees to just OWN the damn thing...then the $5000 to $7000 for the gun...guns are yet another expensive hobby...
Old 01-02-02, 12:19 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by manaray
erfan - I can only imagine the cool shiat you have over in the FREE state of Texas...in Communist California, we can have only LIMITED types of firearms...good thing I did all my shopping before Jan. 2000!

My "choice" weapon would be a MP5K-PDW with a Gemtech supressor and either a EOTech sight or a Aimpoint CompM2 (NVG compatible dot ) sight...loaded up with some +p+ Hirtenberg SMG ammo...

Talk about "clearing" out a room of bad guys...w/o bothering their neighbors!

Let's see, I'd need a tax stamp for 1) SBR, 2) Suppressor, 3) Machine Gun...that's like $600 in just fees to just OWN the damn thing...then the $5000 to $7000 for the gun...guns are yet another expensive hobby...
WOW I just realized one of the internal problems America has.
Old 01-02-02, 01:25 AM
Brian S
Lead Lap

Originally posted by futuregs

WOW I just realized one of the internal problems America has.
Yea. If everyone packed, there'd be no one to key cars!

Brian
Old 01-02-02, 02:17 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Yea. If everyone packed, there'd be no one to key cars!
So that's the solution!!
Old 01-02-02, 06:01 AM
Erfan
Lexus Test Driver

That is partly true, if mostly everyone packed heat, they would think twice about doing this stuff to someone. Manaray, that sure is a sweet little SMG, Ireally like HK weapons, since i own a G3 with green stock. I would love to have a MG-3 with abouta 100rd belt of 7.62x51mm FMJ Hirtenberger ammo and 2 100 round belts in my range bag, i would set up the MG-3 in the light machine gun setup with the tripod with sandbags all around and rangefinding scope and Ill start slicing through guys like a hot knife through butter, all they would hear is a ripping canvas sound as the MG cycles upwards around 1000 Rounds Per Minute. But in Texas we can own any Hi cap mag we want and any gun we want

Last edited by Erfan; 01-02-02 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-02-02, 10:09 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

just imagine the look on those punks who are eye balling your ride when you get out of the car, then suddenly he/she also sees the buldge that appear at your waist line, and i am not referring to the 2 $.99 whoppers with super sized fries that you had for lunch....
Old 01-02-02, 01:19 PM
Brian S
Lead Lap

Originally posted by gs4will
and i am not referring to the 2 $.99 whoppers with super sized fries that you had for lunch....
You had to bring this up! The bastards in Michigan got rid of $0.99 cent Whopper Wednesday. It's blasphemous. And no, I don't want a $2.99 value meal

Brian
Old 01-02-02, 04:54 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,487 Likes on 1,633 Posts

Originally posted by wolfy187
... we should be able to by law to not only beat them with a baseball bat...but torture them for hours on end...like tearing out their fingernails so slowly that it takes hours to take one out...and when their nails are gone...we should cut off their nuts wit a dull rusted blade and then proceed to skinning them alive...
Originally posted by Erfan
... That is such a damn shame that stuff like this happens to such nice people as us.
Erfan - I take it you're not joking? 'wolfy' is WORSE than someone who keys cars if he would even consider doing what he says.

Revenge against someone who endangers your life or hurts you or someone you care about is one thing... threatening to torture someone for a scratch on your car is absurd. Get a grip guys.

As much as we love these cars, they're just cars. Part of growing up is not placing such great attachment on 'things'.
Old 01-02-02, 05:14 PM
Erfan
Lexus Test Driver

Bitkahuna,

What must be done, must be done. If they are destroying my property that is not a good thing to do at all, I would not personally torture anyone, it would never get that far!
Old 01-02-02, 07:44 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

bitkahuna,
i doubt that anyone on this forum would go as far as what we are talking about...its mostly just venting...im sure u would b upset to if you had to fork out $1500 to fix damage that was done to your car for no reason that has to do with you. and i dont believe part of growing up has anything to do with placing attachments on things that u love, for some of us our car is our pride and joy...it is our hobby...our passion...it is something that we have spent much time, money, and sweat into. and when someone damages it because they are too immature to know what honor and self-control is....they are the ones who need to grow up...oh yea btw...that msg posted by wolfy is me...i accidently didnt sign off of my brothers name.

Boris
Old 01-02-02, 08:10 PM
Erfan
Lexus Test Driver

Sleepyboi,

That is what i am talking about, you work your butt off, saving and putting your pennies away and then you go out and buy a really nice car and someone jacks with it and it creates a sense of untrust towards your fellow man.
Old 01-02-02, 08:37 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,487 Likes on 1,633 Posts

Guys it definitely sucks if someone keys your car. I just felt the detailed descriptions of torture and agreement by Erfan were over the top.

Just so you know I can relate though, years ago someone broke into my car (not my GS) by smashing a rock through the sun roof. Boy was I pissed. The only thing it seems they wanted was my radar detector. At the time I felt bitterly good on two fronts though: 1) they didn't take the power cord so it wouldn't be usable right away, and 2) there was some blood on the roof so I assume they cut themselves trying to break in.

But I know now that getting mad doesn't really help US. It's difficult but since what they did didn't endanger our lives, it's better for US to feel sorry for those who were jealous or desparate or angry enough to do what they did.

Quick Reply: Haters Strike Again!!!