GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

What's the worst thing anyone has ever done to your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-07, 01:06 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About 5 years ago or so I was driving to a club downtown called "Shark Club." Usually I'd go late (around midnight or 1am) and just PLP (parking lot pimp). So this one time I'm on my way to plp and I'm stuck in mild traffic in front of the club. It's not really traffic per se, just people stopping wherever they damn well please and blocking the street, but I don't care...I'm there for that BS. My buddy is in the passenger seat (we're in my old 240, modded out) and he says, "hey, ain't that Tone LOC? Looks like he's getting tossed out the club! haha!" and sure enough it was Tone LOC (rapper, made the song wild thing and funky cold medina) and sure enough he was getting tossed out for whatever reason. Next thing I know I see a small rush of people (about 3 or 4) fighting and stumbling towards my car. You know how in the old Heathcliff cartoons whenever they'd fight it'd be a big azz dust cloud with fists and feet kicking and punching out of it? Yeah, it was one of those. There was a car in front of me and a car in back of me so there wasn't anywhere I could safely drive to...then BAM! The fight hits the side of my car and of course the idiot in front finally drives off giving me the room to drive off myself.

I drove into a nearby gas station to check the damage. Scuffs, a small dent, and hella scratches on my hood and passenger side door. I know I shouldn't have, but I hit the corner about 50 times that night waiting for Tone LOC to cross the street or show his face. I planned to make him my hood ornament for that crap
Old 09-18-07, 02:37 PM
whazzzzuup
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^Good story!!!
Old 09-20-07, 12:10 PM
onedropz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yesterday i locked my only key inside the car trying to take everything inside the house at once... called AAA and they had a guy come out to unlock it. he used an air bladder in the drivers door and pumped it up so he could stick a metal rod inside to push unlock button.

he ripped the gasket thingy inbetween the door and the car with the metal rod. its a 2-3 inch rip in the rubber at the top of my door in the corner. think AAA will pay for it? would it cause any leaks or noise down the road?
Old 09-20-07, 04:38 PM
benxd
Lead Lap

My friends dog locked us out before.

We pull up to the gas station and take the key out of the ignition and put it in the cupholder. Get out to pump gas and the dog decides to step on the lock button. Little fella thought it was funny too as we were banging on the window. He finally decided to step on the unlock button. Everyone at the gas station had a good laugh.
Old 09-20-07, 07:10 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

new worst thing... the stole the side view mirror... not the housing, just the mirror
Old 09-21-07, 10:51 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by benxd
HAAA! That happened to a buddy of mine before too...while he was stopped changing a flat...on the freeway. He gets out to change the flat and his dog steps on the lock button locking him out. Hee-larious!
Old 09-21-07, 10:55 AM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by benxd

We pull up to the gas station and take the key out of the ignition and put it in the cupholder. Get out to pump gas and the dog decides to step on the lock button. Little fella thought it was funny too as we were banging on the window. He finally decided to step on the unlock button. Everyone at the gas station had a good laugh.
LOL...Thats funny. Gotta luv canines.
Old 09-22-07, 11:52 AM
dcz
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I was delivering something to some trailer park and they released their pit bull and it jumped on my car. Now I have claw marks down the drivers side front and rear door. Someone also through a wendys cup at my car when we were stopped at an intersection. I got out and through it at the guys face.
Old 09-22-07, 12:25 PM
Downfall75
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by dcz
I was delivering something to some trailer park and they released their pit bull and it jumped on my car. Now I have claw marks down the drivers side front and rear door. Someone also through a wendys cup at my car when we were stopped at an intersection. I got out and through it at the guys face.
Ouch *******s
Old 09-22-07, 01:14 PM
BigManne
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i had someone pour sweet and sour sauce on my car but no biggie just wish i could have seen who did it. i just noticed the other day a new door ding with some paint left over from their car. people should die
Old 09-22-07, 01:50 PM
tommyjaix
Lead Lap

Well, I was stuck at one of those red lights in Newark, NJ when some bum came up to me and asked me for money. Of course, I didn't bother to give him any and the next thing i knew, I was at the gas station staring over a 10inch quarter scratch mark over the gas lid, it was obviously done with a quarter since the scratch was bumpy like the side of a quarter scratched it.

Lesson: pay the bum a dime and save a bunch