GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

New Pics-Wald GS

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-07, 08:46 PM
vip3r1850
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sw33T car looks freakin awesome - GL with it
Old 09-01-07, 08:49 PM
vborder
Lead Lap

Looking good, im happy for ya
Old 09-01-07, 11:44 PM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

Love the clean look Rich
I like that black part of the rear bumper-makes it look like a valence (is that the right word???)
Old 09-02-07, 12:05 AM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice Rich, Wald is one of my favorites and it looks even better molded.
Old 09-02-07, 07:31 AM
PRSUIT460
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Looks amazing! Love it!
Old 09-02-07, 09:28 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow Rich, sorry I'm late but i am very happy to see how it came out. The p-shops seize did helped so much but these real life pics sealed the deal. I love the way the grill looks. I had a feeling it would better flow than the grey cf grill you had before. I can see what people are saying about it looking like the car has gaps but that is only because of the sun and the pictures I know in real life person this looks even more amazing just based on your shots where the sun wasn't gleaming too hard or in te shade thats when you can really see how nice it looks. I actually love how the front bumper's front slats look in that blk. I will be honest the 1st thing that came to mind when I saw this pics was it would look even better with a blk roof and even painting the trunk bar that blk color too to bring it the rear to the color scheme. man once you redo the faces of the wheels like we talked about oh boy. You are gonna have to finally bring this thing to a dam meet..... Great job man.
Old 09-02-07, 03:04 PM
//935GS400
Driver

very nice. I like everything youve done. Nice to see that you did stuff to keep your style OG and not just to bolt on the kit.
Old 09-02-07, 03:23 PM
Neo300
Lead Lap

Nice! I'm suprized that I never see you around town. I'd love to see this in person!
Old 09-02-07, 03:32 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

car looks reallly really hot my man

love the subtle touches in the bumper and how the slats in the front grill seem to disappear

great job
Old 09-02-07, 04:01 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks everyone for the comments, really appreciate it.

A, cant thank you enough for the help and ideas, yes I cant wait until I refinish the wheels to finish the look, I may also think about getting that treatment done to the chrome trim around the windows and on the doors and bumpers, if it is possible. I thought about doing the trunk bar also, I actually have a spare one so I think I may have him spray it up and put it on there and if not I can always sell it.

Neo, I am pretty sure I saw you on manatee ave one time, I was going out to GT bray, and I remember your gs because it was so low and the gold wheels, really looked hot. I am going to be riding around with a bra on the car for the next few weeks until I get the clear bra done so you may not recognize it
Old 09-02-07, 04:09 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Neo
Nice job Rich. Seeing your pics makes me "laugh" because once my car gets done, we're going to be twins.
Couldnt think of a better GS to be twins with. Cant wait to see your GS when she is done

Originally Posted by chuckb
looks real clean Rich. maybe one day I'll see it in person.

did you raise it a little? it looks lower your sig.

edit: I think you should paint the roof black too.
Great idea about the roof chuck. I would really like to do a color change in the near future, and would like to go with a gunmetal or maybe the flint mica for the body color and then do the roof in black, I think that would look great. Yes it is lower in the sig, thats thanks to Seize, it would be impossible for me to drive that low because of the driveways I have to get into at work

Originally Posted by wringo
Rich, your climbing that Elite status my man! I'm glad I could help in this project and hope your happy with the work quality and new look of your car! The molding looks awesome! The car and new mods take your car to another level! Very innnovative picture taking skills I must say as well! Maybe one day we can do a shoot together! Awesome job all around!

Looking good Rich!
Cant thank you enough for all your help. I would be honored to do a shoot with you, although I am not a good photographer.

Originally Posted by lexforlife
car looks reallly really hot my man

love the subtle touches in the bumper and how the slats in the front grill seem to disappear

great job
Thank you very much Ed, really appreciate all your help over the years. I was sad to see you are selling your GS though
Old 09-02-07, 04:13 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GS300Rich

Thank you very much Ed, really appreciate all your help over the years. I was sad to see you are selling your GS though
thats okay rich , what i should be buying friday will make the gs seem like a

lets say crazy and wicked fast
Old 09-02-07, 04:43 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default Me oh My!

Rich,

Damn that is one clean GS you have there. It came together really nice.....I'm really feeling the whole car. Wheels are perfect, nice touches to the grille, the rear bumper and the kit. Nice photoshoot as well. Keep up the great work, I'm telling you GS modded nicely look so damn sexy. Tastefully done bro.

-Joe
Old 09-03-07, 05:21 AM
DrewGS350
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Loved what you have done so far. Molding was the way to go; always been a fan of the WALD Executive kit. Car looks GREAT!!
Old 09-03-07, 09:02 AM
17gs400
Lead Lap

i love that rear spoiler, what kind is that?

Quick Reply: New Pics-Wald GS