GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

This is a test?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-07 | 04:59 PM
MurdaInc
Driver

sell me ur old wheels....those r hot....
Old 09-18-07 | 07:23 PM
BAD RIDES

I Say The Ones You Have Now Are Hot Your Just Getting Bored Becuse Your Car Is Done In My Opion I Did The Same Thing To My Old Saleen I Even Thought About Putting That Double Stacked Wing At One Time And Man Im Gald I Didnt !!!!so The Zones Are Hot But Will Trendy And Will Get Played Out And Besides A 5 Star Will Always Look Great Like Ron Burgandy Says Stay Classy!!! #1pic
Old 09-18-07 | 08:24 PM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BAD RIDES
I Say The Ones You Have Now Are Hot Your Just Getting Bored Becuse Your Car Is Done In My Opion I Did The Same Thing To My Old Saleen I Even Thought About Putting That Double Stacked Wing At One Time And Man Im Gald I Didnt !!!!so The Zones Are Hot But Will Trendy And Will Get Played Out And Besides A 5 Star Will Always Look Great Like Ron Burgandy Says Stay Classy!!! #1pic
For your answer on ZONE wheels being played out that will never happen because they cost ($$$$$) to much for everyone to just go out and buy

Wringo, I would say take the dip and get them just give Bob a call and he will put you in the right dirrection
Old 09-18-07 | 10:56 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Your GS looks hot just as it is Wringo.
Old 09-18-07 | 10:57 PM
vborder
Lead Lap

Yeah, those zones are hott, look at Aridan's car, you can't go wrong with them
Old 09-18-07 | 11:59 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

the zones are hot, but a little impractical for a semi-daily/daily driver. you would be driving on rubberbands
Old 09-19-07 | 01:34 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Unhappy

wow darrell we just talked about this the other day your told me youd never sell you mayas and that you were looking for a extra maya ?? wow how things change from day to day lol good luck with whatever you decide to do
Old 09-19-07 | 06:19 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Just a test!

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
wow darrell we just talked about this the other day your told me youd never sell you mayas and that you were looking for a extra maya ?? wow how things change from day to day lol good luck with whatever you decide to do

Your right, and I'm not! Just wanted to get some feedback from the members! As much as I love the Zone wheels, I'm gonna continue to rock the Maya's! I was looking at Adrian's wheels this weekend and got hooked on that look and thought it would look nice on my car? I'm not ready to change it up right now!

You never commented on the look you like?
Old 09-19-07 | 06:32 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by wringo
Your right, and I'm not! Just wanted to get some feedback from the members! As much as I love the Zone wheels, I'm gonna continue to rock the Maya's! I was looking at Adrian's wheels this weekend and got hooked on that look and thought it would look nice on my car? I'm not ready to change it up right now!

You never commented on the look you like?
lol cause i like the chrome mayas on the millinium silver
Old 09-19-07 | 06:40 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Maya's!

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
lol cause i like the chrome mayas on the millinium silver
Yeah, me too! Those Zones do add a nice look to the GS though?

Old 09-19-07 | 08:16 AM
rayy
Lead Lap

maybe you should put up a poll.. so you dont have to go to every single post & tally mark it
Old 09-19-07 | 08:46 AM
DrewGS350
Instructor

I am down for the set-up you have now; it complimets the car perfecty.
Old 09-19-07 | 09:41 AM
BAD RIDES

Originally Posted by LEXUS_KID
For your answer on ZONE wheels being played out that will never happen because they cost ($$$$$) to much for everyone to just go out and buy

Wringo, I would say take the dip and get them just give Bob a call and he will put you in the right dirrection
Things that cost$$$$dont get played out !! My brothers vetteC4 had a Greenwood body kit and with bbs wheels that were $$$$big money and the other day I showed him a picture of his old car and we had to laugh how cheezy the wheels were but if you thing there gona make a come back and there worth something I give you his number he still has them THE ARE WIRED BBS I THING 2PC OR 3PC AND IN GOLD AND 18S !!!! I shoot you a pic if you want
Old 09-19-07 | 09:43 AM
BAD RIDES

Originally Posted by wringo
Yeah, me too! Those Zones do add a nice look to the GS though?

if you sell them contact me
Old 09-19-07 | 09:46 AM
TYPEII
Racer

21" Zone 1 is just plain sick, How many on the Forum can say that they are sportin 21"...Mesh wheels when spinning looks like no others.

Quick Reply: This is a test?