GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

You won’t BELIEVE what pulled up in front of my house Today !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-07, 04:15 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Glen, being new to the neighborhood creates an aura of mystery and whether your neighbors are real car people or just nosy they have to be impressed, jealous or a combination of the two

Enjoy Sema
Old 10-26-07, 05:00 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Indio
Congrats Glen, being new to the neighborhood creates an aura of mystery and whether your neighbors are real car people or just nosy they have to be impressed, jealous or a combination of the two

Enjoy Sema
Thanks. Only my one next door neighbor knows what I do. They own a Lexus and have asked me for advice. The husband actually works at the same company as me.

I'm sure you are right that people are naturally curious. No prob with that. My one "nosey" neighbor, I specifically know has asked others about me, and that type I don't care for because they tend to delve too far into your personal affairs and then gossip it around. I am usually pretty open with my neighbors, but his type rubs me wrong and I'll prefer to keep a safe distance until I know more about him.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 10-26-07 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-26-07, 05:08 PM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by bluelex
Great reward for a great guy. Glen you are a perfect example of what "The passionate pursuit for perfection" is all about. Its not about how fast you build it, or how many gadgets are thrown into her but how an overall theme can be planned out and built over time without skipping or overlooking any details. Its all about the details and I learned that from you more than anyone. Have fun. I've always hoped to get out to Cally for one of your meets, more to just finally meet you guys. Congrats again..
Thanks so much Adrian. We do eventually need to hook up. If I ever head that way I'll look you up.

Ya know I keep the Modified Magazine of your car article by my bedside, it's always an inspiration for me to look every once in a while and see there are others out there as passionate as me, and that keeps me going.
Old 10-26-07, 05:39 PM
GGP4me
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Toyota is repossessing Glen's car. j/k

WOW Glen

That's a great honor to have your beautiful car in SEMA. Well deserved! BTW what was the car ahead of yours in the carrier? Looks like an "Avalon?"

In the line of nosey neighbors... if THAT auto carrier came down my street and stopped in front of my house... I'd definitely make sure my neighbors know what has "pulled in front of my house". To know that Toyota actually wants something of mine and willing to bring that monstrous carrier for my car... should be a prouder moment. If your neighbors have NOT figured you as a car enthusiast by now... they sure better recognize it now. Because what I hear you're doing with your daughter's car and the possible "future" car of the wife; the neighborhood better get use to many wonderful things being park in front and around your home.

Have fun in Vegas and dont be too much.

This is well deserved and you should be very proud that your hard work will be reflected in car and the people at SEMA get to see it.
Old 10-26-07, 09:35 PM
Zoeb
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice, my car will be in SEMA as well, I'll keep an eye out for yours

keep an eye out for this:
http://www.subydude.com/subyslidesho...1/IMG_4655.JPG
Old 10-27-07, 03:45 PM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by GGP4me
WOW Glen

That's a great honor to have your beautiful car in SEMA. Well deserved! BTW what was the car ahead of yours in the carrier? Looks like an "Avalon?"

In the line of nosey neighbors... if THAT auto carrier came down my street and stopped in front of my house... I'd definitely make sure my neighbors know what has "pulled in front of my house". To know that Toyota actually wants something of mine and willing to bring that monstrous carrier for my car... should be a prouder moment. If your neighbors have NOT figured you as a car enthusiast by now... they sure better recognize it now. Because what I hear you're doing with your daughter's car and the possible "future" car of the wife; the neighborhood better get use to many wonderful things being park in front and around your home.

Have fun in Vegas and dont be too much.

This is well deserved and you should be very proud that your hard work will be reflected in car and the people at SEMA get to see it.

Thanks James. You definitely know me well, especially considering your 400+ miles away from me, but I know the word gets out.
Old 10-27-07, 03:45 PM
RMMGS4

Originally Posted by Zoeb
nice, my car will be in SEMA as well, I'll keep an eye out for yours

keep an eye out for this:
http://www.subydude.com/subyslidesho...1/IMG_4655.JPG
I'll be looking for it.

What vendor/ booth?
Old 10-30-07, 05:42 AM
RMMGS4

Default Road Trip Before Sema

Flew down to LA for a couple days before SEMA and met up with SanseiGS43, Rominl, Flipside909, V8_Aristo and GSAristo for dinner.

I also picked up my SEMA badge plus got a very special "F" cap . Schweeet !

SanseiGS43 will be showing his 3GS next to my car at SEMA plus unveiling a custom LS by VIP AutoFashion.

I got a quick shot of his new street toy as he left the restaurant.

Very Nice LS with Brembo BBK and some Wald godies. This car is very sweet, but just wait till you see what his SEMA SHOW LS looks like.

I have a ton of pics that i took today, but we stayed at the show so late tonight, that I have to get some sleep now and post tomorrow.

In the mean time check out the pictures I took of the ISF built by FIVE AXIS Here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=315467
Old 10-30-07, 06:38 AM
cpone
There can only be One

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kokonutjc
Wow that's strange....because the same guy came and picked up my Matrix and guess who's car was in front of mine....

Sorry for high jacking your thread Glen
See ya in Vegas.

Jeff
NICE MATRIX......
MORE PICS PLEASE, I am in the process of upgrading my wifes car
PM Me some if possible.

==============

Damn I wish I was going to SEMA.