GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

GS with whitewall tires!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-02, 02:01 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by zushwa
"got a button in the middle, make the trunk go "eh-eh"

If you guess that lyric you get a gold star for the day. Sorry, I've been listening to rap all night, hence all the references.
Just because I want a gold star.....doesn't it go "and a button in the middle that makes the front go eh eh"

and hes talking about a range rover with the stock hydro suspension that has a button to set ride height....If I am correct....plus right before he says "with a 4.6".....rover engine
Old 01-20-02, 09:11 PM
zushwa
Lead Lap

CSHFLW,

I just copy/pasted the lyric from a web page, but I'll give you a gold star for effort. I really wasn't being specific about the lyric, or the vehicle mentioned, only the popularity of Vogues in the lowrider scene. In the song he says "bought a big ol' car" which kind of rules out the Rover and almost every car manufacturer makes a 4.6 liter engine, especially older american cars. You're a baller, just call him and ask what he was talking about. Thanks for trying to help everyone with that.

Can you tell that I'm making fun of you or should I try harder???
Old 01-20-02, 11:16 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

I was just being funny and it was only for fun......

Sorry, I'll make sure to keep all the post serious from now on sir....
Old 01-21-02, 04:03 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

See...this is what happens when people want larger wheels but can't afford them so they put on whitewall tires to make the wheel (the rim part) look larger! I can't believe it's not a trend in LA already! Ricers in LA seem to start all the bad trends (except underbody neon...I think the guys in Florida started that lame áss stuff...)

Man I hate pinstripping on a GS...on the tire or on the car...

I bet the owner thinks he ballin'....

"YO YO YO! Chek da ride I be flossin'!! Datz sum tite shiat! Dont be hatin'! Cuz I gotz all da biatchez! Just chek'd da fotey, lookz haf empty! Gotz to goez to the liqo sto to getz sum mo wit my gat on my lap. YO! Chek my biatchez! Chek da twunty-sixez on my tite ride! Chek Chek Chek! Awe shiat! Here come to five-oh! Why the whities and the po-po gotta keepz me down!? But I'mz hard as nails m*tha*****a! So I'mz gunna cap da po-po when dat biatch comes to my do'!!!"

(ok, I just made those lyrics up...any record labels ready to sign me up? Hell, I just summed up about 90% of all rap songs...)

Originally posted by zushwa
You're a baller, just call him and ask what he was talking about.
Hehehehehe...