GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

How will our GS400 do against a WS6 RAMAIR?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-02, 09:00 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by mooretorque
Let me see if I understand the question: you want to know if you've got a chance racing someone with a lighter car, more horsepower, and a manual trans. I think you have an excellent chance at losing your ***.
But you could work it like the T-Bird commercial where the boyfriend in the Lotus lets the girlfriend out to start the race. She does, Lotus smokes off into the distance, guy in T-Bird (still sitting there) says "Looks like you need a ride" and cruises off with the hottie.
That was pretty ************ funny Mooret! But I definitely conceed. There is a guy in my area (1 mile radius) w/ a new SS Z28 (same powerplant & weight). We always see each other, so one day we're at the light and he and I both nail it! Let's just say once he snatched that 2nd gear scratch, and continued pulling on me, you get the idea.............:eek:
Old 01-23-02, 09:25 AM
mooretorque
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Did you p/u the girl?? I'm sure she'd find your custom.....uh.....interior and your large........uh......exhaust pipe more............stimualting (can I say that w/o the censors getting after me?) than her boyfriend's.......uh..........small block. After all, we know he gets after it.........manually. :eek:
Old 01-23-02, 09:40 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by mooretorque
Did you p/u the girl?? I'm sure she'd find your custom.....uh.....interior and your large........uh......exhaust pipe more............stimualting (can I say that w/o the censors getting after me?) than her boyfriend's.......uh..........small block. After all, we know he gets after it.........manually. :eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-02, 11:36 AM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

If its not the WS6 it will be a good race.