GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Who's Silver Aristo is that?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-02, 05:58 PM
paulv
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Silver Aristo is that?

Wow, what a Bay Area beauty. I was on 101 today around 5:45 P.M. and saw the best looking GS around here so far. I just got my '98 White GS400 and really have the need to catch up with all you aftermarket nuts. I would love to talk to the owner of this one. I would appreciate any advise on how, where, how much, e.t.c. I need local shops that will do a good job. If you are reading this and you are the owner of this Silver Aristo with Entertainment Center inside, crazy exhaust, and some bling-blinging rims, please respond. I think you saw my admiration of your car, sorry, I could not help it.

I remember seing a thread , something like "the baddest GS in the whole Jersey" or something. Well, this one definitely would take some votes away from the Black Jersey one. Don't get me wrong the Jersey car is awesome, I just think seeing the local one made it that much better.
Old 01-24-02, 06:35 PM
dru
Driver

Maybe it was Daniel's car, did it have a Greddy PE exhaust w/ limo tint? His rims are 18s I believe, so I dunno if it's exactly bling bling if it was him. I think his screen name is dnguyen_430 or something like that.
Old 01-24-02, 09:05 PM
gsnav
Lead Lap

mine?
Old 01-25-02, 01:41 AM
paulv
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for responding. I think it was a caucasian guy around 30s driving it. Your Gs is tight GSNAV, but it's not the one I saw. That one had buzy chrome rims on his and it was a later model or maybe just new tail lights replacements. I like what you did with your, though. What kind of kit is it? Any goog shops around here? I have about a million questions, so if you can feel free to email me with as much info as you find useful. It would be awesome to see the car in person, also.

Thanks,
Paul V.
Old 01-25-02, 04:21 AM
gsnav
Lead Lap

Is it a show car, without spoiler right?
Old 01-25-02, 02:27 PM
paulv
Driver School Candidate

It definitely looked show quality. Flip up screen head unit with screens inthe head rest, huge exhaust pipes made it sound like a supercharged beast. I am not sure about a spoiler, but the badging in the back was all gone, except for the Aristo on the right rear side.
Old 01-25-02, 07:02 PM
gsnav
Lead Lap

that's one of our clublexus members with 20's. Arelli'sor something.
Old 01-25-02, 08:36 PM
fasthuh
Lead Lap

Is it this car?
Attached Thumbnails Who's Silver Aristo is that?-bichkikrlex2.jpg  
Old 01-26-02, 11:58 AM
paulv
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, I think thats the one. I live in Mountain View and would love to meet you guys local guys face to face. I know it's hard to get everybody for a meet, but if one or two of you would be kind enough to meet up with me and share the info I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paul V.
Old 01-31-02, 09:19 AM
bichkikr
Pole Position

Wassup ya'll!! Paul, that was my car that you saw on the freeway. I was checkin' out your car as well, but I didn't want to stare too much because you had tinted windows up front and I couldn't really see you that well! I live in San Mateo..I was on my way to run errands. You can see the car anytime up close..i'm always down to share ideas n stuff. I don't get on too often to reply to these posts, so you can email me at work "jdoolitt@visa.com". I can give you my cell and we can meet up anytime. Thanks for the comments, I didn't know you caught all that just by driving by! Hope to catch up with you soon!

Jeremy
Old 01-31-02, 01:05 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow... i love how if you just see a modified Lexus on the road you can post on clublexus and sooner or later that person will reply!

its like a huge world-wide (mostly north america though) lexus center point! everyone is attached to it!!!

hehehe i love this place

THANKS MIKE