GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Junction Produce Need's to get of High Horse

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-08, 10:07 PM
DAVD305
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Junction Produce Need's to get of High Horse

OK, first of all this is a reality check!

Are the people in Junction Produce high all day or what.How are they going to sell their part's for so much these people are crazy.Imagine you spend the ridiculous amount of money they are ask for "Example:Their Tail light's and then somebody crash's into you by the back,all this money is wasted".

These people are the biggest thugs and scammer's on the aftermarket industry that I have seen by far,O and you know what this is my opion and nobody can take it away.

PS:I got money to dump on car but not to ridiculous thug's like JP.
Old 01-06-08, 10:11 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 112 Likes on 52 Posts

well its just one of those things do YOU want to spend that cash and be different or do want to buy a knock off and say its a knock off... plenty of people have bought from em especially me.. ive got the full kit including grille..
Old 01-06-08, 10:18 PM
DAVD305
Driver

Ok ,let's stop and think it's molded fiberglass like any other kit ,what is so special.Like on their taillight's what's the difference do they have a special glow or what.A I like buying and believe in the whole tuning scene but their is a difference between a company helping you modify your car and ripping you off.I just think they can be a little bit less expensive then what they have going on because it's bad.

lOOK:

AERO KIT LINEUP FRP
FULL AERO KIT (5Pcs) US$3,900.00 <People you can buy something really nice with this.
FULL AERO KIT (4Pcs) US$3,480.00
FRONT BUMPER US$1.050.00
SIDE STEP US$850.00 < LOL really come on guy's
DOOR PANEL US$750.00
REAR BUMPER US$1.000.00
REAR WING (3P) US$550.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONNET SPOILER US$380.00
ROOF WING US$380.00
EXTERIOR ITEMS
EYE LINE GARNISH US$280.00 <Two pieces of plastic LOL
TALE EYE LINE GARNISH US$280.00 <LOL They are ripping you off so bad that can't even spell "TALE"

LIGHT LENS
EXCLUSIVE FOG LAMP US$400.00
LED TAIL LAMP (4PCS) US$880.00 <That is funny
LED TAIL LAMP (2PCS) US$580.00 <Funnier, I bet the owner's dont even drive Lexus's
CLEAR TAIL LAMP US$1,650.00 < They really should do stand up comedy

EXHAUST
REAR MUFFLER (90Φ Dual Tips Twin) US$1,250.00
(TYPE 3) (100Φ Single Tip Twin)) US$1,350.00

Last edited by DAVD305; 01-06-08 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-06-08, 10:27 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Well think of it this way. Would your girlfriend/wife/significant other rather have a purse from Louis Vuitton or Walmart? Maybe that's too extreme of a comparison. How about Coach and LV...should be a bit closer to our example of say Vertex and JP price difference. While the lower priced alternatives are still very nice and probably of equal quality, you don't get the status of "ballin *** ****" if you have LV/JP.

It's all about the brand and image. It's about uniqueness. I mean in terms of a purse yeah the quality of the materials might be better, but leather can only cost so much. A purse that costs them $50 to make they can sell for $1000. That's 20X profit! Take it in JP terms...a body kit will cost them probably $500 to make and a JP kit can be had for $4000. That's just 8x profit for them...what a bargain for you!

Keep in mind these are the ORIGINAL companies. It may seem expensive to many people...I'd personally NEVER buy a JP kit due to the price. It's rediculous to me. And I'd never spend $20k on a watch. There are so many knockoff companies these days thats why the original pieces seem so much more expensive. BTW: I have a real genuine Vertex kit.

Before knockoff companies, these prices were about the norm for high quality original design Japanese parts. You also have to see it as from this point of view: JP has been one of the OLD G's of the VIP scene. Probably one of the couple of companies in the beginning that pioneered the whole theme. They can charge that much for the name recognition/brand. Same thing with that purse...if that same factory that makes the LV purse goes and makes an identical purse. Leather and stitching of the same high quality but no LV badging. Guess how much that purse is going to sell for? Probably $100 tops vs $1000.

Last edited by JeffTsai; 01-06-08 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-06-08, 10:31 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just because you can't afford for the kit doesn't mean it's overpriced.

there are MANY people with authentic JP kit, and other cars with authentic JP kit as well. In the vip world, JP means a lot.
Old 01-06-08, 10:36 PM
llamaboiz
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

JP = Gucci for cars

Dont really understand where all the 'emotion' is comming from Yea its expensive, yea its name brand, yea its a ego thing... so? Why do us guys buy super expensive watches when you can get a timex for 10bucks that does the same thing? Why do we buy Mount Blanc pens when a Bic pen you get in a 10pack does the same thing? Why do we buy Nike shoes when you can get a pair from Payless for 35bucks made by the same chinese kids? YOU DRIVE A LEXUS, why didnt you buy a Geo Metro? Dude... do i have to go on?
Old 01-06-08, 10:43 PM
DAVD305
Driver

Originally Posted by ElitistK
just because you can't afford for the kit doesn't mean it's overpriced.

there are MANY people with authentic JP kit, and other cars with authentic JP kit as well. In the vip world, JP means a lot.
I knew this was coming ,Blah Blah Blah on the I cant buy it, I can but it, again I started this on it is just ridiculous,I can see these prices on the newer model's but not the 2nd gen's come on.
Old 01-06-08, 10:49 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

So by your logic, would it be a better idea to get the cheapest body kit and tail lights so you don't feel as bad when you get rear ended?
Old 01-06-08, 10:49 PM
DAVD305
Driver

Ok look at it like this if you want to compare it to clothes ,When Nike come's out with New Sneaker's their older one's get a price drop,so what make's these fool's at JP think they can keep their prices all jacked up when 3rd Gen's are out already?
Old 01-06-08, 10:51 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DAVD305
I knew this was coming ,Blah Blah Blah on the I cant buy it, I can but it, again I started this on it is just ridiculous,I can see these prices on the newer model's but not the 2nd gen's come on.
if you can, why don't you buy it and then make a thread about it?

oh and not all nike stuff price will come down even when the new stuff is out. even i'm not into shoes and i know this crap.
Old 01-06-08, 10:55 PM
DAVD305
Driver

Originally Posted by chrispy
So by your logic, would it be a better idea to get the cheapest body kit and tail lights so you don't feel as bad when you get rear ended?
By Logic you can get a nice reasonably priced kit,That when your car get's sold,stolen or totaled you won't lose so much money because no insurance or buyer is going to care or even trade in value of car is going to matter on what kit you have.When the time comes.FACT!
Old 01-06-08, 10:56 PM
DAVD305
Driver

if you can, why don't you buy it and then make a thread about it?

oh and not all nike stuff price will come down even when the new stuff is out. even i'm not into shoes and i know this crap.
Old 01-06-08, 10:57 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DAVD305
By Logic you can get a nice reasonably priced kit,That when your car get's sold,stolen or totaled you won't lose so much money because no insurance or buyer is going to care or even trade in value of car is going to matter on what kit you have.When the time comes.FACT!
oh, so you mod cars with trade-in and resale value in mind?

no wonder your status says you're a rookie.
Old 01-06-08, 11:02 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Stop hating
Old 01-06-08, 11:02 PM
DAVD305
Driver

oh, so you mod cars with trade-in and resale value in mind?

no wonder your status says you're a rookie.
It's funny you bring my ROOKIE status into this like I care(Trust me I will do lap's around you in real life),Anyway's I am sorry you spent all that money , I thought you were happy with JP,there!

Quick Reply: Junction Produce Need's to get of High Horse