GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Sonar tails 150 bucks!! Free shipping.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-08, 06:54 PM
flipicanez
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I never have (thankfully) seen these before....

Can I stick my finger down my throat now? :hurl:
Old 02-18-08, 08:48 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 113 Likes on 53 Posts

+1 just wondering what happens because id love to get a clear set for my DD!
Old 02-18-08, 08:54 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by smarti
no tracking # for me yet
wait a day or two, the email i got said they provide tracking numbers within 2-3 days
Old 02-18-08, 09:11 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

soooooo many led tails flooding the market now..these are all getting way too played. and $150? you get what you pay for, hopefully those that pick these up wont be disappointed. its actually a good thing jp raised the price of the original tails that started all this, keeps them old money exclusive. the fat clear section on the bottom of all these led versons is the worst part about them, for some reason it makes them look cheap..that and the inners that have the big square led box light up pattern..just my opinion though, i know some of you guys like that type of stuff so good luck with the orders either way.

Last edited by upstateGS4; 02-18-08 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-19-08, 11:17 AM
URDONE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What do the JP ones go for?
Old 02-19-08, 11:23 AM
heocon
Driver School Candidate

Well, I called them this morning to check on my order status - cancelled, out of stock!
Old 02-19-08, 12:21 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
soooooo many led tails flooding the market now..these are all getting way too played. and $150? you get what you pay for, hopefully those that pick these up wont be disappointed. its actually a good thing jp raised the price of the original tails that started all this, keeps them old money exclusive. the fat clear section on the bottom of all these led versons is the worst part about them, for some reason it makes them look cheap..that and the inners that have the big square led box light up pattern..just my opinion though, i know some of you guys like that type of stuff so good luck with the orders either way.
I'm with you!
Old 02-19-08, 12:43 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

I loved the fact when they came out it was LED , now eveyone has leds that came out and far less priced ....

I have tint but The big white part grew on me after a while
Old 02-19-08, 12:46 PM
Jedidiah
Pole Position

Originally Posted by heocon
Well, I called them this morning to check on my order status - cancelled, out of stock!

Suprising. I just called, and they said my order was in process and a shipping number would be sent out within 24-48 hrs.
Old 02-19-08, 01:03 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by URDONE
What do the JP ones go for?

used to be $1350. now they are $1650. im talking about the real deal ones that they make using oem toyota unassembled units, the whole lasering process, etc. not getting into the jp tail discussion here though about pricing there are soo many threads about it already.

to the one guy, sucks that your order got "canceled" but are you really surprised?

to the other guys saying you called or got emails, and they are telling all of you that your order is "in process" and you will get an email in 24-48 hours... you really think thats going to happen? i understand you will more then likely get your money back or not be charged, but isnt it easier to not bother with this type of bs in the first place?
Old 02-19-08, 01:15 PM
Jedidiah
Pole Position

used to be $1350. now they are $1650. im talking about the real deal ones that they make using oem toyota unassembled units, the whole lasering process, etc. not getting into the jp tail discussion here though about pricing there are soo many threads about it already.

to the one guy, sucks that your order got "canceled" but are you really surprised?

to the other guys saying you called or got emails, and they are telling all of you that your order is "in process" and you will get an email in 24-48 hours... you really think thats going to happen? i understand you will more then likely get your money back or not be charged, but isnt it easier to not bother with this type of bs in the first place?

No offense to you, but is it not easier for you to not post in this thread in the first place?

If you don't like the product, no worries. We are all entitled to our opinions. Hell, I don't even know if I will like it, but for $150 why not try it? Worst case scenario I get my money back or if I don't like them, I sell them for what I paid for them.

Again, your entitled to your opinion, but I think you have already stated your thoughts on this particular product enough in this thread. No disrespect, just my .02.
Old 02-19-08, 01:53 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Why do you care so much? You're not the one having to deal with it. I dont like the "clublexus special" TTE lip + cheap wheels on tein CS drop but i dont go and complain about it in the threads. You seem to be getting yourself worked up over nothing. Go buy your $1650 tails lol.

Old 02-19-08, 02:01 PM
elegancexb
Driver

oh...man, no more instock..???
iwas about to place my order right now...and now this...NOOOOOOOoooooo

1650? for tailz....you gotz to be kiddin' me,, i was like dayum......
tha'tz just plain stupid...my bad for those that has got them....

nez
Old 02-19-08, 02:06 PM
URDONE
Lexus Test Driver

Damn!! I didn't realize that they were that pricey.
Old 02-19-08, 02:55 PM
LexFather

Guys, can we respect one anothers opinons about JP/Sonar Tails. Thanks.

I don't see myself buying $1400 tails and the fat bottom lens is not for me either. I guess for only $150, why not, you can always resell.

Quick Reply: Sonar tails 150 bucks!! Free shipping.