GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

I need some websites so I can obtain accessories and parts for my 1999 GS 400

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-08, 08:54 AM
Trouble-T
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Need official websites so I can purchase euros, accessories, and performance parts

I have a Lexus GS 400 and I would like to find some black euros, accessories, and Performance parts. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know some official sites I could use. Ive tried the vendors on this forum some are good and some others are just BS. So if everyone who views this could help me I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Trouble-T; 04-06-08 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Title wasnt catchy
Old 04-06-08, 08:56 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Trouble-T
Hey, does anyone know any good website where I can order lexus custom parts and accessories from. I was looking to buy lexus emblems, led bulbs for the inside and outside of the car, chrome grille, cold air intake, suspension, headers, exhaust, and most of all I would like some blacked out rear euros. If anyone has any suggestions please post some official sites for me.
I see your new, did you even try to search? Did you even look or click any of the multiple ads on this site. The answer my friend is right in front of you.

Its pretty disappointing to help someone that really hasn't helped themselves. I will be nice on a Sunday.
http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.htm
http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/

There are many other vendors as well.
Old 04-06-08, 08:59 AM
Trouble-T
Rookie

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I see your new, did you even try to search? Did you even look or click any of the multiple ads on this site. The answer my friend is right in front of you.

Its pretty disappointing to help someone that really hasn't helped themselves. I will be nice on a Sunday.
http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.htm
http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/

There are many other vendors as well.
Yeah im new but I appreciate you responding to my post and being straight up with me, good looking out! Smart *** Lol just joking have a blessed day it is sunday
Old 04-06-08, 09:24 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Carson Toyota!!!

they are one of our sponsors
Old 04-06-08, 01:10 PM
Trouble-T
Rookie

Yeah I looked at some of the vendors, some of them are official and some are just a bunch of bs. Although I still would like a couple of brand name websites to find some accessories, and parts if you know anymore please message me back, I really would like to find some black euros for my GS
Old 04-06-08, 01:15 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Trouble-T
Yeah I looked at some of the vendors, some of them are official and some are just a bunch of bs. Although I still would like a couple of brand name websites to find some accessories, and parts if you know anymore please message me back, I really would like to find some black euros for my GS

For the tails check out ebay....I would just get some 01 plus tails they look much cleaner then the LED' tails...
Old 04-06-08, 01:25 PM
Trouble-T
Rookie

Originally Posted by tuddy
For the tails check out ebay....I would just get some 01 plus tails they look much cleaner then the LED' tails...
Appreciate it man ima check it out right now, I was wondering do you know how to obtain black taillights. Or do the people just paint the factories black I was trying to figure that out