GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Smart/Non Smart GS Owners... Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-02, 06:49 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Smart/Non Smart GS Owners... Help!!

I NEED A JOB !

im still working for tech. support for road runner cable internet service.... get paid 9$ p/HR

want a better paying job and want it to be from home...

mayb like a company sends me alotta emails from there customers to me like tech. issues and i fix em... call people from home.... u know just like ezy jobs .... with good pay ....

heard earth link does something like that.. like sends you 1000emails from customers with lil tech. issues and you reply with a fix solution... any 1 have any idead ??? any 1!! been working 2 much and cant even pay attention in school.
Old 02-07-02, 07:17 PM
FutureGSorIS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Smart/Non Smart GS Owners... Help!!

Originally posted by CamRen
I NEED A JOB !

im still working for tech. support for road runner cable internet service.... get paid 9$ p/HR

want a better paying job and want it to be from home...

mayb like a company sends me alotta emails from there customers to me like tech. issues and i fix em... call people from home.... u know just like ezy jobs .... with good pay ....

heard earth link does something like that.. like sends you 1000emails from customers with lil tech. issues and you reply with a fix solution... any 1 have any idead ??? any 1!! been working 2 much and cant even pay attention in school.
I too also would like a job similiar to that. So if anyone has any ideas, I am open to suggestion