GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-08, 03:23 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)

This is my first post with pics here at Club Lexus. I want to post this thread asap so in order to show pics, I will have to post plenty of replies. Well, I owna Cinnabar Pearls GS. It really, really gets peoples attention. I've had it since december. Believe it or not its my first car ever(i am 20)2 weeks into having the car, I was acting very stupid and i was speeding. Im driving in a left lane and there is this parked trailer in the right lane which blocks a stop sign from my view. All of a sudden I see this car right in front of me. I slam the brakes and I see plastic fly! I thought for sure i messed my whole front end. I get down to check on the other driver and he is perfectly fine. Believe it or not the only damage to his car was a broken hubcap which was what i saw fly out in pieces. He drove a buick that was badly damaged which he tried to blame me for but at the end he admitted it was already there. I end up buying him a set of hubcaps. The damage to my car again was only the front bumper which only got the paint scraped off. I take it to a shop and in 2 days I got it back.

3 weeks into having the car, I hit somebody's truck with no damage to the truck at all but a dent to my fender which led me to take it to another shop the very next day. On my way to the shop some a-hole in an old 89' corolla hits my GS on the left quarter-panel. The light was red turning into green when it happened. The lane where the guy hit me was totally open but cars in my lane was still not moving. I tried chasing the SOB but it was too late. No one got his plates either. I was so damn MAD. So I go on and take it to the shop which somebody recommend(not the first shop). A few days later I meet the guy outside the shop with the car at night. I inspected the car and the bodywork is good. The next day as im about to leave to work, i am shocked at the great color mismatch and at all the paint drips on the car! I call to complain but the guy tells me thats what came out after he got the vin# and that the drips can be buffed out. Buffed out my a$$. I take it to him and only some came out. I ended up getting screwed big time.

3 weeks after that, I felt that I needed an audio upgrade. I purchase some kenwood speakers, a kenwood amp, and a Sony woofer. I called an audio installer. After 2 days of installation, while I am driving, smoke start coming out under the dash and instantly i see fire. I pull over quickly and luckily for me I always have a 24pk of ozarka in the trunk. It took 9 bottles of water to put the fire out. I call the guy PISSED and he laughs! I meet with him and he tells me it isnt the first time he installs on a GS300 and he blames the amp! These are his exact words " You are never promised with electronics, you should know that as a pc tech". At the time I was a very, very forgiving guy. He promised me to get me the parts that got damaged except for the dash which he never did.

Fast forward 3 months from then. I am working on somebody's pc with a fried capacitor on the motherboard, and the suddenly a co-worker steps in my office and tells me " go look what happened to your car" I was worried going outside. What I saw made me think I was dreaming. I see a 93 ricer civic rammed into the quarter-panel which i repaired. I see 2 people, a guy and a lady standing outside. I walk over and the lady is crying. Turns out, none of the had I>D or insurance. The lady is pregnant and I at the time I was a very compassionate person so I didn't call the cops. They manage to gather 600 for a deposit on my car repair and I follow them home. I take it to Reputable shops and I didn't find anything for under 2500. They agree to pay me and 1 month and a half after that I call them and the bastards had already left to colorado. I had some funds to repair it but I decided to wait on them because I didnt want to risk anything. Now my plans on getting an UAS kit are gonna have to be postponed for a while. During the waiting period I ended up buying some MOZ Wheels and FK452 tires. I guess I should have used that cash to repair the Car. Sorry for the long post but I had catching up to do. Even though My car has gone through some deep mess, I dont sweat it because as long as there is life, you can achieve anything. I think my next plates are going to say JYNXGS. LOL
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0085.jpg  

Last edited by EN_VY; 03-26-09 at 10:54 PM.
Old 05-20-08, 03:26 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Default First Days

My first days with the GS
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0082.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 03:28 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Default First days with the gs 2

First days with the gs 2
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0107.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 03:31 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Burnt interior
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0199.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 03:34 PM
Debonair
iModerate

Received 40 Likes on 28 Posts

Ummmmm....wow.

Thats all I can come up with right now.
Old 05-20-08, 03:35 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Accident with the damn civic
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0113.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 03:37 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Accident with the damn civic 2

Last edited by EN_VY; 08-15-08 at 07:23 PM.
Old 05-20-08, 03:39 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

It didnt even start after the accident. They had to pull it with a truck. They lived 5 min. away from where I work
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0121.jpg  

Last edited by EN_VY; 05-20-08 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-20-08, 03:40 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 80 Likes on 61 Posts

What horrible luck

Hope everything gets back on track for you.
Old 05-20-08, 03:42 PM
ZippyGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe the Lexus Gods of natural selection are trying to make the Red Cinnabar GS300's extinct....................
Old 05-20-08, 03:46 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

20" Moz's on a wrecked Lex.LOL
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0167.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 03:54 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Doesnt look like its a $2500+ repair but it actually bended the frame. Now I have to slam the trunk to close it. The accident also dent the other side a bit. I cant wait to fix it. I have plans of Air suspension. When I get the UAs kit the wheels will definitely go and I will get me something in the lines of Vip Modulars(love 5 spoke wheels.)
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0130.jpg  
Old 05-20-08, 04:00 PM
dave11428
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats some messed up luck with the gs. Sorry
Old 05-20-08, 04:06 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn man sucks..good luck with everything
Old 05-20-08, 04:10 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Forgot to add this to the list. 1 week after getting the gs i get home and after getting some groceries down I see a long scratch at the on the back right door and quarter-panel. You cant have anything without somebody hating can you? But this wrecked GS you see will hopefully soon be a head turner. I am going the Vip style with this Color. Ive only seen a couple.
Attached Thumbnails My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)-pic_0212.jpg  

Quick Reply: My rare disgraced GS300 (couple of PICS)