GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

The Lex Dealer are a bunch of maggots/tranny issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-08, 04:40 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the NOVA (northern VA) lexus dealership told me that i didn't have day time running lights (drl) on my 99gs4 when i went in to buy a replacement bulb after driving from CO to VA straight. i told them well my car is parked right outside and it has drl, the dude called over like 3 other dudes and one of them had a different color polo style lexus shirt on so i think he was the manager and he looked it up in some book supposedly (i saw him flipping pages) then he too told me that i didn't have drl on my 99gs400. them dudes is crazy at that place, i told the guys that if they wanted to come check out my car right outside i would show them that i had drl and they wouldn't come see, but one of them kept insisting that if they were infact drl that they had to be aftermarket... what a douche bag for reals!!
Old 07-16-08, 05:15 PM
Lexamatic
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by sojah
the NOVA (northern VA) lexus dealership told me that i didn't have day time running lights (drl) on my 99gs4 when i went in to buy a replacement bulb after driving from CO to VA straight. i told them well my car is parked right outside and it has drl, the dude called over like 3 other dudes and one of them had a different color polo style lexus shirt on so i think he was the manager and he looked it up in some book supposedly (i saw him flipping pages) then he too told me that i didn't have drl on my 99gs400. them dudes is crazy at that place, i told the guys that if they wanted to come check out my car right outside i would show them that i had drl and they wouldn't come see, but one of them kept insisting that if they were infact drl that they had to be aftermarket... what a douche bag for reals!!
DRLs were a mid year change on the 99s. Mine doesn't have them.

Had my fill of the lexus dealers here in Atlanta as well. Last summer I got ripped off on a headlight lens at one dealer (partial refund after I raised a stink) and just recently another unrelated Lexus dealer did a poor alignment job and toasted my front tires, then claimed it wasn't their fault. Lexus corporate: Heisman.
Old 07-17-08, 07:28 PM
paradox
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexamatic
DRLs were a mid year change on the 99s. Mine doesn't have them.

Had my fill of the lexus dealers here in Atlanta as well. Last summer I got ripped off on a headlight lens at one dealer (partial refund after I raised a stink) and just recently another unrelated Lexus dealer did a poor alignment job and toasted my front tires, then claimed it wasn't their fault. Lexus corporate: Heisman.
I'm curious which were the two ATL Lex dealerships that ripped you off. If you're not comfortable posting them, can you PM me pls? I just want to make sure that the one I routinely take mine into is not one of them (Nalley Lexus in Roswell). Thanks, and don't mean to take this thread off course.
Old 07-17-08, 08:03 PM
Shawnmack
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn sorry about your situation Hendricks Lexus tried to pull the same BS on me. I called Corporate brand new tranny for my wifes old RX.
AS far as my GS they take good care of me plus I can watch them work on my car from upstairs.
Old 07-18-08, 12:02 AM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default re

These dudes are foul...it makes you want to take a dump in the master tec's coffee mug LOL

sick of people bumbin off the next working man...honesty is a forgotten virtue..
Old 07-18-08, 12:27 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

talk to lexus headquarter and witness the Gods strike lightning at this stealership