GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Bumper For GS

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-09, 12:40 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes it's a session's bumper. why would a session's official car not use a session's front bumper? maybe the vent isn't made by sessions, but tuners hack up bumpers all the time. no need to doubt yourself now.

edit: since you're the one that purses for the absolute truth and will never ever take anyone's word for what it is, maybe you should call session's and ask them which front bumper they are using on that gs, and then make a thread about it.

Originally Posted by sakataj
apparantally u 2 need to look at THAT SAME THREAD....
PAGE 4 post # 53.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...big-wow-4.html

i EVEN said it was a sessions car in that post.....READ

not ONCE was i doubting it was a sessions car i was doubting if they hacked the bumper of it or if someone else made the front bumper

Last edited by ElitistK; 02-08-09 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-08-09, 02:06 PM
slammed_gs
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

100% session.......that was easy
Old 02-09-09, 07:41 AM
1.5jzsupra
Rookie

Originally Posted by LeXaNoMicS
thats not a vertex
haha my bad didnt even really look at it. that section underneath the grill is a turbo-a duct made by toyota and a couple of places make replicas (super rare to find toyota one).
Old 02-09-09, 11:40 AM
AristoKing
Instructor

I thought so to but the bottom grill of that bumper does not look cut out..... It looks like it came like that.

Last edited by AristoKing; 02-09-09 at 01:48 PM.
Old 02-09-09, 12:45 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by ElitistK
yes it's a session's bumper. why would a session's official car not use a session's front bumper? maybe the vent isn't made by sessions, but tuners hack up bumpers all the time. no need to doubt yourself now.

edit: since you're the one that purses for the absolute truth and will never ever take anyone's word for what it is, maybe you should call session's and ask them which front bumper they are using on that gs, and then make a thread about it.
i might just do that. maybe when u find time you can get off your high horse and come teach me Japanese and i'll be happy to call them!. that is if you dont trip over your big ego coming over! aren't u the same genius arguing with me on MY servo DIY? yeah get over yourself! grow up...im moving on from you

edit: can u tell me what purses the truth is? maybe your big brain (as u refer to a tad further down) meant pursues and i do....so whats wrong with knowing the right info?

Originally Posted by 1.5jzsupra
haha my bad didnt even really look at it. that section underneath the grill is a turbo-a duct made by toyota and a couple of places make replicas (super rare to find toyota one).
thank you....for that answer

Originally Posted by AristoKing
I thought so to but the bottom grill of that bumper does not look cut it looks like it came like that.
yeah i didnt think so either but 1.5jz appears to be right here

Last edited by sakataj; 02-10-09 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-09-09, 01:51 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

yeah i didnt think so either but 1.5jz appears to be right here

I did not know that.................. where?
Old 02-09-09, 03:08 PM
jesse gs30
Driver

i have that bumper its the replica of the vertex i got it off raceonuse go through theyre ebay price a lot cheaper fit fits on perfectly!
Old 02-09-09, 04:39 PM
[ant]
Lexus Test Driver

lots of cars have those intake things cut into them, they mould and smooth them in. a lot of them look a bit wonky though on the inside of those squares, the Jan VIP Style has a few cars with them.

they just let some more air in to the fmic
Old 02-09-09, 04:54 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i might just do that. maybe when u find time you can get off your high horse and come teach me Japanese and i'll be happy to call them!. that is if you dont trip over your big ego coming over! aren't u the same genius arguing with me on MY servo DIY? yeah get over yourself! grow up...im moving on from you
i would come over and teach you japanese if i had the time, unfortunately my time is a lot more valuable than teaching foreign language at an adult school level. i do have a big ego, but it's a lot better than having a small brain. i'm also the big genius that told you that you need to calibrate your servo motors before using them, even though you did not listen to what i had to say earlier in your poorly organized DIY thread.

Last edited by ElitistK; 02-09-09 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-09-09, 09:50 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1.5jzsupra
+1. Turbo A ducts are often used in Japan. Didn't know they're rare though.
Old 02-10-09, 10:18 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

I did not know that.................. where?
was referring to the member 1.5jzsupra

Originally Posted by jesse gs30
i have that bumper its the replica of the vertex i got it off raceonuse go through theyre ebay price a lot cheaper fit fits on perfectly!
support the real company not the one copying it

Originally Posted by ElitistK
i would come over and teach you japanese if i had the time, unfortunately my time is a lot more valuable than teaching foreign language at an adult school level. i do have a big ego, but it's a lot better than having a small brain. i'm also the big genius that told you that you need to calibrate your servo motors before using them, even though you did not listen to what i had to say earlier in your poorly organized DIY thread.
hahaha yeah your right my small brain and my poorly organized thread (this one he means https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...vo-motors.html ) funny no one else has ne complaints or nething to say bout the organization or structure but you! n yeah your the genius who told me to calibrate them for a NON ML NON NAV CAR which i dont have and even though i tried that it didn't work either. plain and simple your a moron! just shut up! im done talking to u. not sure y u even post on peoples topics to just start a argument....sorry mods remove the post if u wanna

to the OP sorry hopefully after all this u got your info
Old 02-10-09, 12:09 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

was referring to the member 1.5jzsupra
Okay Is it possible to get a picture of his car I want to see his car.
Old 02-10-09, 01:42 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Guys, let's not go OT. Please take the bickering offline. Thanks.
Old 02-10-09, 02:15 PM
AristoKing
Instructor

Sorry..........
Old 02-11-09, 10:24 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Okay Is it possible to get a picture of his car I want to see his car.
u didnt do nething OP he was referring to me and elitistk but all good over here