GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pretty busy weekend in philly

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-09, 11:21 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by [ant]
so have you dropped it lower yet? any evidence of bag rubbing when driving low?
i don't beleive there are any issues with the bag rubbing when driving at ride height or even a bit lower. I think the arm does just touch the bag if i slam it completely to the floor, but I do not go for the slammed tucking look. I like the hell yeah I'm low, but not tucking look. When the wheels come, I will adjust so the ride height is at the lip

Originally Posted by oneslowxa
Thanks for coming down, and being patient, Chris.
I am glad you got back safe.
The ride was extremely comfy in the rear at the proper pressure, I was knocked out in liek 4 minutes...
I am guessing we left the rear higher to compensate for "added weight" in the near future...

Keep me updated on the setup and let me know if you have any problems.

I believe it was actually a well put together kit. The only thing missing was the teflon tape and a few connectors, but I had that laying around anyway...

The trophies are from customers Scion's I've helped build from last year's season, I would like to add few more and some in the Lexus class this year...

The Tc currently has a problem with the Emanage blue and/or harness they sent me. It starts and runs fine with an fic/ and emanage ultimate however... We are waiting on the kit's manufacturer to resolve the issue.

Chris and Rob are headed to Carlisle but is anyone headed to HIN New Hampshire? /thread jack =)
you thread jacking POS!

I owe Rob and especially YOU a huge thank you. I ended up screwing up your Sunday go karting and probably your Tuesday at the track (I hope not), but I hope you thought it was worth all the time in the end. Maybe we can try adding some hardware to your collection this summer.

If there is ever anything you need from me, just hit me up, you know where to find me.
Old 10-26-10, 09:46 PM
rustednail
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but did you run the airline through the cab or under the car? I'm still trying to learn everything about the Ksport air in preparation of my own install in February. Thanks