GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Does You're Car Turn Heads?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-09, 08:23 PM
GrEgMT
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I get a turned head and a finger when I got my 3 sets of HIDs on at night :-)
Old 06-17-09, 08:54 AM
Str8 VIP
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Automan
Ummmmmmmmmmmm yeah I would say that I get a lot of looks. They may not know what kind of car it is but it gets attention.
man i don't even know what kinda car that is!!!! looking good fam.

when i had my gs back in 2002 i got a lot of looks. the car was stock but i guess a young man drivng a car like that would raise some eyebrows. where i live there is a lot of guys riding modded honda's and acura's. there is a few guys with the Gs but just 20's no drop no nuttin. can't wait till i return to the Gs sceen and strech the game out. well there is two Gs's that took my eye, one was a black Gs 20's, and upgraded HID. dude was at the gas station with the music up talking to some girls. the other was a white Gs i caught coming from soverigan bank arena in Trenton Nj. caught it on the side angle, i believe it was kit'ed up with some rims. i guess imma blow these guys minds when i go VIP status, they won't know what hit them lol
Old 12-25-09, 04:07 PM
Sheehan1p
★ I

anybody else get heads spinning
Old 12-25-09, 04:47 PM
dRo15
Lexus Test Driver

I just have a drop n wheels but I break necks everytime for some reason.
Old 12-25-09, 05:57 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I ride slammed on air, and every time I pull to a red light, people turn to look at my car. Also when driving I notice ppl staring at my tte lip floating and inch off the ground. I get compliments almost everyday.. "Dude, thats low!!!" "how do you turn?" I do keep my car shiny and the cinnabar pearl color is nice. The other day a man in his late 40's pulled up in his 5 series and said " I like your dropped Lexus" and the other day an old guy in an RX400h gave me the

And then you have the usual pointing and questioning. I have had ppl hate on it though. The other day I was at a stop light with my windows down and some dudes questioned my suspension. Then they wanted to see some action so I gave em some raisind/dropping action. They where like " DUDE!! Thats ****$ tight!!! The light turns green and i drive normally but out of nowhere some mexicans in an old suburban pull to my side and starting cussing in spanish.. I proceeded to blast my music to drown them out and then smoke them..

I love my GS
Old 12-25-09, 06:25 PM
ProfesrLEX
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my car turns head when im rollin thru oakland. Its gots hood appeal
Old 12-25-09, 07:11 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Only rolling shot I have(taken when I was at stock height), Photoshopped to show how my car looks rolling.. Anyone in Houston want to volunteer taking a pic? This turns heads alot
Old 12-25-09, 08:32 PM
Sheehan1p
★ I

Originally Posted by EN_VY
Only rolling shot I have(taken when I was at stock height), Photoshopped to show how my car looks rolling.. Anyone in Houston want to volunteer taking a pic? This turns heads alot
wow that pic looks sick
Old 12-26-09, 10:32 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 89 Likes on 81 Posts

Black is so great at night! the way every light reflects on the black yup, get some nice body turns especially when running 30psi in the rear and 33 up front . (I still dont understand why SOOO many people try to race a car on 22's?! )
Old 12-26-09, 10:42 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

I get looks as well. Its fun . I remember going to the airport with 3 people in the car ( so the car looked like it was on the floor )and I had a van load of teens snapping pics of the car on the freeway and a thumbs up when they passed.
Old 12-26-09, 11:19 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

I had someone one time come up to my wheels and check out the painted brakes.. I was parked at the gym and saw hime come up to the car.. Sometimes people will turn and look but its not done up like some of you guys GS's are..
Old 12-27-09, 07:58 PM
BP_VVt-i
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

after i blacked out my car with black rims, and the black headlights, and the black molding, and the smoked side markers, and smoked tails, and then my randomly red brakes (LOL), i was stopped at the light and this guy pulls up in the turning lane next to me and is staring so hard he had to slam on brakes to stop from hitting the guy in fromt of him. And after i put my exhaust on and added sum hard a$$ summer tires during this lovely winter weather, i drifted thru an intersection pass a bus stop and had two guys screaming and pointing at my car as i flew down the street. not sure bout the ppl at the light. OH yea n one last time i was in the city after my friend wrecked his car n we were searching for the impound lot and i was sitting at a light after these guys standing out front of a auto shop eye-raped my car LOL and to give em a show a revved the engine a couple times then sat there realized the light was super long and did a serious burn out at the light that smoked the whole block. thats all i got. nothing serious. LOL
Old 12-28-09, 10:45 AM
eyecon7
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIPtint
wait till you get the scared face, thats the best.

they stare, then you scrape and watch the scared look on their face
haha so tru!
Old 12-28-09, 11:23 AM
TomLee
Lexus Champion

Burnout a whole block in a stock gs300? Well I hope your car isn't stock
Old 12-28-09, 11:27 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by BP_VVt-i
to give em a show a revved the engine a couple times then sat there realized the light was super long and did a serious burn out at the light that smoked the whole block
i used to do this with my motorcycles at stoplights to **** people off who cutt me off

Quick Reply: Does You're Car Turn Heads?