GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Raced a Slightly modded 3000gt 5spd with my GS300!!!Need help from GS owners now!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-02 | 08:10 PM
RacingAristo

Wei,

You can always have a solution for EE, such as calculating Vce in MOSFET, saturation voltage and such but you have never heard there is "one" solution for CS classes. For undergrad, EE doesn't focus on the balance among performance, size of chipset, complexity and the other, at least in my school. As long as it works what it supposes to be, you get the grade. While in CS, you have to worry about performance (not just fast fast, depends on what this task wants us to do), privacy issue, complexity and etc. For the network class I took before, someone used Java, someone used C to write TCP, UDP and some network protocols/programs at different layer. In EE, there is only 1 language, English.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time at Cal. If you don't like it, you can always transfer to UCLA.

Smart people are just like shared memory multiprocessors unit. They can do multiple things at a single moment. Normal people are just like uniprocessor system, can do 1 thing at 1 time.

Going anywhere during summer?
Old 04-17-02 | 08:23 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

right now i was just reading while scrolling the scroll bar down with my mouse.....

so i guess im one of the smart ones, senc i can do more then 1 thing at a time heh heh