GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

well guys look what i just had custom made

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-10, 12:24 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GS300-2002
I know some people dont like lextasy but i found the L on their page
http://www.lextasy.com/chrome_lexus_..._1349_prd1.htm
those emblems goes well with those man-made ****
Old 02-09-10, 01:38 PM
BP_VVt-i
Lead Lap

yea that looks sick! but now i wonder how long are you gonna wait to put it on your car or is it gonna sit in your room for the next few months. HAHA lol. but still it's sick. cant wait to see it installed.
Old 02-09-10, 02:41 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by ElitistK
those emblems goes well with those man-made ****
hey now, whats wrong with man made *******? although her's not to mention her face doesnt even look that great

Originally Posted by BP_VVt-i
yea that looks sick! but now i wonder how long are you gonna wait to put it on your car or is it gonna sit in your room for the next few months. HAHA lol. but still it's sick. cant wait to see it installed.
hahahahahaha that made me chuckle!

did u not see the list of stuff i have going on the next 2-3 weeks? but to respond to this statement. it wont sit there for the next few months....my room is full and the gf is starting to *****

(unless i take it home for pics) its currently sitting on top of my g-spyder rims at my work, lol where it will be till i mount it. you know the ones i bought 2 months ago for cheap, had one patched and done nothing with since? i need a new powdercoat on the patched rim, then buy tires before i mount them (i am thinking of selling them though if anyone wants them).

naw i will try not to stall on this. i have decided to hold up till i get a chrome L symbol so i can take pics and compare it both ways so now im trolling the classifieds looking for one, come on guys i know someone has one. my leds should be in for my radio tomorrow and im gonna attempt to do them before i do this but just depends on how quick i find a L symbol
Old 02-09-10, 03:03 PM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
um, i was in Atlanta a few months ago for Paul McCartney. u were supposed to meet up with Tony, Micheal, and me for brunch but you were hung over. I cant make the meet next Sunday which kinda sucks but my car is no where near ready
Yeah, I remember that, but I wasn't hung over (I don't drink) and by the time Tony called me and I got free, you guys already left the restaurant and went back to his place to fix something on your car and he said you had to head back right after that. Too bad, was looking forward to meeting you. There's always next time.
Old 02-09-10, 03:14 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by veritek
Yeah, I remember that, but I wasn't hung over (I don't drink) and by the time Tony called me and I got free, you guys already left the restaurant and went back to his place to fix something on your car and he said you had to head back right after that. Too bad, was looking forward to meeting you. There's always next time.
yeah he mixed you up with daniel lol.
Old 02-09-10, 04:09 PM
BP_VVt-i
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sakataj
hahahahahaha that made me chuckle!

did u not see the list of stuff i have going on the next 2-3 weeks? but to respond to this statement. it wont sit there for the next few months....my room is full and the gf is starting to *****

(unless i take it home for pics) its currently sitting on top of my g-spyder rims at my work, lol where it will be till i mount it. you know the ones i bought 2 months ago for cheap, had one patched and done nothing with since? i need a new powdercoat on the patched rim, then buy tires before i mount them (i am thinking of selling them though if anyone wants them).

naw i will try not to stall on this. i have decided to hold up till i get a chrome L symbol so i can take pics and compare it both ways so now im trolling the classifieds looking for one, come on guys i know someone has one. my leds should be in for my radio tomorrow and im gonna attempt to do them before i do this but just depends on how quick i find a L symbol
LOL! well i hope you get it done soon. Imma look for a chrome L symbol for you jus to speed up the process. LOL...now wats the deal with the G-Spyder rims? I need to see em cuz i'm in the market for new rims kinda. I'm rly debating it. because I might just winterize the G35 rims. plus i need some new tires for the front.
Old 02-09-10, 04:18 PM
phillygs3

Not a big fan of CF, but for some reason I like it. They did a really good job
Old 02-09-10, 04:33 PM
BP_VVt-i
Lead Lap

Here ya go Brian. I would say contact them to see what specific size these emblems are but its gotta be one the size you need in there. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS...#ht_500wt_1182