GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

freakin got clipped in the rear @jack n the box!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-02, 10:22 PM
gs430ondubz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry freakin got clipped in the rear @jack n the box!!!!

gawdammit!!!!
i swear, ****ing ghetto *********ers in oaktown. i went up to san francisco for the weekend to go kick it. on saturday night, i was in a jack in the box drive thru and 3 guys came around all the cars behind me and hit me in the rear corner.... twice. i got out to see whats up and 3 huge black guys get out and tried to start ****. i tried to get their license plate, but they ripped the paper and pen out of my hands and took off. i should of had my strap on me. anyways, to make a long story short, does anyone have a 2001 gs430 black rear bumper for sale? if you know of any, hook a brotha up.
Old 05-28-02, 12:57 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually, I do...email me...gs430@mac.com
Old 05-28-02, 03:32 AM
***SSagaG***
Driver School Candidate

ok, since u found sum one who has a bumper, tell us the whole story.
9 out of 10 stories i hear from my clients are "oh, i didnt get their license plate, what can i do?"
i hope you dont say this. tell me you called 911 right away and gave the plate number, description of the vehicle, suspects, and the direction they went.

P.S. - dont get intimidated by big guyz. they're just as easy to knock out as a skinny guy. trust me.
Old 05-28-02, 08:13 AM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KICK THEM IN THE NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!! , actually all you gotta do is hit them at the bottom of the rib cage, or a nice blow to the throat always works well, or if you know any presure points oooohh those things work wonders hehehehe, ah the days of Ikedo
Old 05-28-02, 09:27 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by biggie27
KICK THEM IN THE NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!! , actually all you gotta do is hit them at the bottom of the rib cage, or a nice blow to the throat always works well, or if you know any presure points oooohh those things work wonders hehehehe, ah the days of Ikedo
remember there's 3 of them not one.
Old 05-28-02, 10:26 AM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by futuregs

remember there's 3 of them not one.
thats why you should always drop the biggest one first it scares the rest of the others and makes them think twice
Old 05-28-02, 12:43 PM
jbbnet
Lead Lap

Default Re: freakin got clipped in the rear @jack n the box!!!!

I know what it's like......... so far i've seen a shop;ing cart at the grosser story slow scratch down the side of my car by some kids by accident and someone must have backed into me cuz the front bumper had a rub mark on it. dam it. this car is costing me!

Originally posted by gs430ondubz
gawdammit!!!!
i swear, ****ing ghetto *********ers in oaktown. i went up to san francisco for the weekend to go kick it. on saturday night, i was in a jack in the box drive thru and 3 guys came around all the cars behind me and hit me in the rear corner.... twice. i got out to see whats up and 3 huge black guys get out and tried to start ****. i tried to get their license plate, but they ripped the paper and pen out of my hands and took off. i should of had my strap on me. anyways, to make a long story short, does anyone have a 2001 gs430 black rear bumper for sale? if you know of any, hook a brotha up.
Old 05-28-02, 12:52 PM
ocnbrzz
Driver

Default Re: freakin got clipped in the rear @jack n the box!!!!

Originally posted by gs430ondubz
i got out to see whats up and 3 huge black guys get out and tried to start ****. i tried to get their license plate, but they ripped the paper and pen out of my hands and took off.

T Y P I C A L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and the politically correct wonder why...

Old 05-28-02, 01:20 PM
enginyr
Banned

Sorry to hear that dogg. Luckily you didn't have the dubz on. When are you rolling out with us to the next meet?
Old 05-28-02, 05:03 PM
gs430ondubz
Driver

Default thanx

thx for the support. the whole story goes like this: you know how a jack in the box drive thru is for one car at a time. i was like 3 cars away from getting my food. and sum car, whose not in line, comes around all the cars behind me a hits me. i get out and my cousin gets out to look at the damage and all 3 of them gets out. i was like, aiite, gettin rocked tonight. i asked for their drivers license and insurance but they said they didnt have one. they told me to just give them my number and they call me the next day and fix it for me. i was like, yeah right, like yo monkey *** is gonna call me. so, i started to write down their license plate and they stepped up and told me that i didnt need to take their plate down. so, i told my cousin to do it while i talk to them. and one saw him do it and snatched the paper out of his hand. my cousin stepped up and so did i. i thought for sure we were gonna get rocked but they all just got back in there cars and boned out. i called the police but, you can never count on five 0. i waited for like 30 min, finally ppo ppo rolled up and asked what kind of car they were in. i told them and they took off and never came back. i guess thats what you would expect in oaktown. thats all i have to say about that.
Old 05-28-02, 05:10 PM
gs430ondubz
Driver

Default by the way

and, the reason i didnt come out swingin was not because they were big. (i aint too small, 6'1" 175~180lbs), its because i aint in la. i use to get into **** when i was younger and the one thing that ive learned was that if you in someone elses hood, you dont start **** unless you strapped. and at that time, i didnt have mine. oh well....
Old 05-28-02, 05:20 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

thats ****ed up... that really sucks... does insuranse cover stuff like that?
Old 05-28-02, 06:42 PM
JPritch
Rookie

Hearing that story made me angry!!!

Some people in this world are straight up low lives. They'll never amount to anything in life, so take solice in that. Meanwhile you'll be moving up the ladder sporting your new Lex!

They'll get theirs one day! The next person they hit and try to pull the same stunt on just might have his piece and temper w/ him that day and blast all three of them. They'll eventually get theirs.
Old 05-28-02, 08:00 PM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

I agree, Its not wise to start ***** in areas your not from or been before! I think tho I would have remember their plate #. I have a good memory!!!!!!
Old 05-28-02, 08:07 PM
ocnbrzz
Driver

Default This was...

probably their own way of getting "reparations"

Quick Reply: freakin got clipped in the rear @jack n the box!!!!