GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Anybody with revolution kit on their gs??

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-02, 04:22 PM
JERS69
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, but what he is posting has nothing to do with my question. He does not have the kit and does not know if the lights fit soall he can do is bag on me for no reason. i did not ask if they fit my "win kit." I said revo kit. Big deal if it is a knock off, I have a family and home to take care of, if I dont buy cheaper then my wife does not allow it. Gotta have something!!
Old 06-10-02, 04:35 PM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Anybody with revolution kit on their gs??

Originally posted by JERS69
I have a revo kit on my Gs which I just picked up last week at the body shop. They did not re-install oem foglights in openings.
OK guys, lets try another approach.

Did you ask the bodyshop WHY they didn't install your OEM foglights? I'm guessing because they wouldn't fit? I bet they can hone out some of the bumber material to allow them.

Have you PMd camren to find out why his do/did? Seems to me that he would be your best resource since none of the rest of us GS owners have installed such a kit.

HTH
Old 06-10-02, 04:42 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JERS69, if every post was just about the topic exactly, I think we would have about half of the conversation we have now. And again, it is your money, and if you buy knockoff stuff and post on a forum like this, where people have a lot of pride in their high quality Lexus vehicles, you may catch a little crap. And if the wife wants you to buy cheaper, then why not buy a KIA rather then a Lexus Relax, someone on here should be able to help you with your question, there is nothing wrong with a little friendly conversation in the middle.
Old 06-10-02, 04:52 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

Well you are incorrect. I wasn't directing my comments at you. I don't know if yours is real or fake, but I'm not going to accuse you just because you didn't show any proof. That is unfair to you, and also unfair to others who are getting the wrong idea.

Before you came on ClubLexus there was someone who had the REVO kit and claimed he's got the WIn.Racing kit. We found out it's fake by some way.

Again, I'm not going to call your kit a FAKE. AND I won't be able to say your kit is real. I have no proof for either, so I'm just stating what happened before so every member has the rights of being notified of such practice.

And please don't make yourself sound like the victim of white terror. If you think we're accusing you, say it directly. It won't hurt our feelings.

Don't take it personally this is not against you.
sounds good...
Old 06-10-02, 04:55 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by jpa2400
JERS69, if every post was just about the topic exactly, I think we would have about half of the conversation we have now. And again, it is your money, and if you buy knockoff stuff and post on a forum like this, where people have a lot of pride in their high quality Lexus vehicles, you may catch a little crap. And if the wife wants you to buy cheaper, then why not buy a KIA rather then a Lexus Relax, someone on here should be able to help you with your question, there is nothing wrong with a little friendly conversation in the middle.
Calm down guys.......

you jers man.... if your kit is a Xact copy of the win kit then your figlight shoulf fit but would need to be screwd in from the inside side of the bumper......

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE!
Old 06-10-02, 04:57 PM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: LOL I don't know how many people will say they have the REVOLUTION kit, but there are

Originally posted by LS400 GOD

You can't call GlobeCLK, Gable. Only the certain few can call Gable, Gable. So JERS69, you may refer GlobeCLK as "GlobeCLK."

I can call globe gable
Old 06-10-02, 07:53 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by JERS69
Yea, but what he is posting has nothing to do with my question. He does not have the kit and does not know if the lights fit soall he can do is bag on me for no reason. i did not ask if they fit my "win kit." I said revo kit. Big deal if it is a knock off, I have a family and home to take care of, if I dont buy cheaper then my wife does not allow it. Gotta have something!!
Well first you asked for "ANYONE WHO HAS THE REVOLUTION KIT", so I replied with what might happen, people who has it but says they got Win.Racing.

I never accused you of calling your kit REAL. I respect the fact that you saved money by going with Revo kit but is man enough to call it that rather than posing as the real deal. But one thing I brought up the Win/Revo problem is that the Revolution kit isn't a perfect fit, so even your foglights could be a problem. Since seems like you're the only person on ClubLexus with the Revolution kit, I would double check. Win.Racing kit on Camren's car doesn't fit the same as the Revolution kit.
Old 06-10-02, 07:54 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Re: LOL I don't know how many people will say they have the REVOLUTION kit, but there are

Originally posted by LS400 GOD

You can't call GlobeCLK, Gable. Only the certain few can call Gable, Gable. So JERS69, you may refer GlobeCLK as "GlobeCLK."
Originally posted by biggie27

I can call globe gable
Yah just don't forget my real name in a few months