GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

The end of the 2gs is near... :,(

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-10, 04:19 PM
TLcoats
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Karma will come to those who steal. I guess you just gotta make sure everything is really secure and not stealable. I just hope people dont start going after TTE lips, Mines screwed in so i dont think it's going anywhere. But if it does, Wow i'd be devestated.
Old 08-05-10, 04:59 PM
njs
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dam that sucks bro..invest in a alarm but a good one..
Old 08-05-10, 05:29 PM
Xr2GS300
Driver School Candidate

that sucks man...maybe you should put your car back to stock for a lil while..would hate to see your rims disappear or anything else
Old 08-05-10, 08:47 PM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by TLcoats
Karma will come to those who steal. I guess you just gotta make sure everything is really secure and not stealable. I just hope people dont start going after TTE lips, Mines screwed in so i dont think it's going anywhere. But if it does, Wow i'd be devestated.
Get it molded in and make it look like a part of the bumper. Unless they take the whole bumper, then you're out of luck lol
Old 08-05-10, 11:27 PM
sikkwidit
Pole Position

Damn WTF datz bull***** pisses me off seeing ***** like dis
Old 08-06-10, 08:03 AM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

I parked my car in front of my friend's house in Garden Grove. I bet its the same thieves who tried to steal mine.
Old 08-06-10, 08:27 AM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Why don't you just bate them, do as you usually do and just sit in a van parked nearby watching with a camera.. Take some shots when they arrive and call the cops. Then, just go out there and detain them until the cops get there. Or just beat the hell out of them, either way works!!
Old 08-06-10, 08:54 AM
bhbiv
Driver

One word... California!!!

sorry about that dude, you need yourself a garage, and a glock

!!!
Originally Posted by 1QWKGS4
Why don't you just bate them, do as you usually do and just sit in a van parked nearby watching with a camera.. Take some shots when they arrive and call the cops. Then, just go out there and detain them until the cops get there. Or just beat the hell out of them, either way works!!
Old 08-06-10, 10:23 AM
kped Gs430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1QWKGS4
I would but i dont know when they would strike and usually work mornings so i cant just be waiting in a van all night.
Old 08-06-10, 10:30 AM
JiBBeL
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by D-Boi
no offense but you should consider moving out of such a twisted state such as california
LOL, i was gonna say... Every time one of these threads pops up about a 2GS getting vandalized I'm always like "Well lets see what stupid crap is going on in Cali today!" I've lived in alot of states... what draws ppl to CA is beyond me
Old 08-06-10, 10:42 AM
Gennady7
Intermediate

Originally Posted by JiBBeL
LOL, i was gonna say... Every time one of these threads pops up about a 2GS getting vandalized I'm always like "Well lets see what stupid crap is going on in Cali today!" I've lived in alot of states... what draws ppl to CA is beyond me

Well lets see, Cali has industry, jobs, stability, weed (more shops then anywhere in the USA) and most of all, lots of imports.

Thats like asking, what draws people to New York?

These are not bad states, instead, there are a lot more people of the lower class that choose to vandalize to have side income.
Old 08-07-10, 12:03 AM
bigguppy
Instructor

Sorry to hear about what happen. Just let it go and move on. Stuff like this happe to all cars. Things that is going to get stolen are the obvious like visor, roof spoilier, trunk spoillier, our fogs, ect. Best to do is get a real alarm and hope for the best. If the theif want it that bad they gonna take it even the whole car.

Also to who ever posted above about scouting out for the theifs and trying to beat them up. LOL. Man I have heard of story where wheels are pull straight off the car without a jack by one person. Theifs are usally armed and do not care about your saftey. They will kill before getting cought. Just let the police deal with it because you already paid for with your tax $$$.
Old 08-07-10, 12:17 AM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Can you get in trouble for using the scout/stakeout vehicle to mow over someone trying to jack your rims? I think here in Texas you can use lethal force to defend your property. Not 100% sure on that so don't quote me on it lol
Old 08-07-10, 12:24 AM
AYEmike
Lexus Champion

bust a "how to catch a predator"
Old 08-07-10, 03:20 AM
dr1ft2vip
Rookie

Your thread title makes me sad but I am sorry to see that happen to your sexy baby. It happens. I can't stop a rock from hitting my car...it's so annoying.

Quick Reply: The end of the 2gs is near... :,(