GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

The "show yourself post"

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-11, 08:07 PM
OT0814
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Sorry to be off topic but how much was that handle? I bet that stuff went down smoooooooothly! I was drinking Maker's Mark on New Years and I thought that was pretty boss....

60 bucks lol and gentleman jack is sooooo smooth... love that stuff
Old 01-09-11, 08:58 PM
Enigmatic
Driver

Not bad man, the Maker's Mark was $50. I'll try the Jack next time.
Old 01-09-11, 11:26 PM
Jrezo
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

MJ poster in the bathroom,

Originally Posted by OT0814
And this is just me....
Old 01-10-11, 10:31 AM
wbmx1981
Advanced

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Austin, Texas!
Attached Thumbnails The "show yourself post"-2011-01-08-12.29.44.jpg  
Old 01-10-11, 11:12 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by aka paco
oh junk, since im back in the GS section again and prob only SC guys know me on the forums, guess i'll post a few and bump this thread..
yeah u def short lol

I may be young but i definitely remember trying to watch **** on 56k... Thank you technology for cable lol anyway heres my pics...

This is me in the center my girl on the right and my best friend on the left. This was for new years eve
yeah **** at 56k SUCKED....your girlie is very hot BTW

Originally Posted by aristo2369
LOl .. i see you got the imperial Tshirt...
sup alex

Originally Posted by j stuff
Me and my Pillow Pet
haha my 11 year old niece has a pillow pet.....

Originally Posted by wbmx1981
Austin, Texas!
awesome i always wondered what the back and side of your head looked like
Old 01-10-11, 06:03 PM
breadbeat
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fordsvtmfl
I finally got the pics working...

Anyway, so this is me and my girl at Biltmore.
Dont lie !!!!!! THATS YOU SISTER!!!!!!!!
Old 01-10-11, 06:43 PM
OT0814
Lead Lap

Hey MJ was the king.... Him and Elvis are the only two guys in history that could make women faint by singing, a swish of the hips, or a moon walk.... Nothing but respect for those guys

Originally Posted by Jrezo
MJ poster in the bathroom,
Thanks Brian... Yea and she loves cars... will actually hold a flashlight, hold my bumper for me and not afraid to get her hands dirty with me

Originally Posted by sakataj
yeah u def short lol

yeah **** at 56k SUCKED....your girlie is very hot BTW

sup alex

haha my 11 year old niece has a pillow pet.....

awesome i always wondered what the back and side of your head looked like
Old 01-11-11, 09:06 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by breadbeat
Dont lie !!!!!! THATS YOU SISTER!!!!!!!!
well thanks for the contribution to this thread

Thanks Brian... Yea and she loves cars... will actually hold a flashlight, hold my bumper for me and not afraid to get her hands dirty with me
yeah i had one like that....dunno why i let her go. this one will hold the flashlight but then after a few minutes i see the light start moving away and i look up and god knows what she is paying attention to or we... and no im not saying she is a airhead.
Old 01-11-11, 10:33 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I had one into cars once, but i don't know how great it was because sometimes she wanted to be a little too involved, and this was MY thing lol..

My wife now hates it, so it leaves me at peace to go work on the car alone..
Old 01-11-11, 02:21 PM
OT0814
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sakataj
well thanks for the contribution to this thread

yeah i had one like that....dunno why i let her go. this one will hold the flashlight but then after a few minutes i see the light start moving away and i look up and god knows what she is paying attention to or we... and no im not saying she is a airhead.
Lol Shes not like Michelle Rodriguez in fast and the furious but she will watch me if its real quick. Hey like Paco said below us this is MY thing. At least she puts up with you being in your car. Ive had previous gf that cant even stand you touching your car unless to drive it...

I had one into cars once, but i don't know how great it was because sometimes she wanted to be a little too involved, and this was MY thing lol..

My wife now hates it, so it leaves me at peace to go work on the car alone..
Lol yea i wouldnt want a girl always in my engine or trying to do something to my car either. Id be like go get your own lol
Old 01-11-11, 02:32 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Lol Shes not like Michelle Rodriguez in fast and the furious but she will watch me if its real quick. Hey like Paco said below us this is MY thing. At least she puts up with you being in your car. Ive had previous gf that cant even stand you touching your car unless to drive it...

Lol yea i wouldnt want a girl always in my engine or trying to do something to my car either. Id be like go get your own lol

Lol that's right, if she wants to hang out sometimes and give me a hand and just appreciate my hobby that's awesome!

But i had a chick that wanted to be involved in everything from hanging out with my car friends, and honestly she had her own car she was hooking up, it was just kinda akward because she was too involved in the car scene and new too many of my friends..

Basically it was alway something i thought i wanted until i had it lol... Now of course my wife hates my car obession, and that pisses me off sometimes as well, guess i cannot find that happy medium
Old 01-11-11, 02:53 PM
OT0814
Lead Lap

Yea that is a lil crazy. I wanna learn how you guys boosted your cars and stuff but that stuff just seems too confusing. I was looking at Jefftsai talking about boosting his car and i was soooo lost. But i wish someone would show me. Women dont understand the fascination between man and machine.

Lol that's right, if she wants to hang out sometimes and give me a hand and just appreciate my hobby that's awesome!

But i had a chick that wanted to be involved in everything from hanging out with my car friends, and honestly she had her own car she was hooking up, it was just kinda akward because she was too involved in the car scene and new too many of my friends..

Basically it was alway something i thought i wanted until i had it lol... Now of course my wife hates my car obession, and that pisses me off sometimes as well, guess i cannot find that happy medium
Old 01-11-11, 03:20 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Yea that is a lil crazy. I wanna learn how you guys boosted your cars and stuff but that stuff just seems too confusing. I was looking at Jefftsai talking about boosting his car and i was soooo lost. But i wish someone would show me. Women dont understand the fascination between man and machine.
Well I haven't boosted this one yet, I had a 97 NA-T SC300 setup similar to Jeffs sport design (of course his stuff is always more more extreme and $$$$) also had a GTE swapped SC..

Honestly if you are not looking for crazy HP NA-T is the way to go IMO, i wanted a GTE swap because my GS has high mileage, but honestly it is probably the best condition cars i've ever owned, and after calculating the cost of a GTE swap, i may end up going NA-T with this car as well.. Either that or just scrap the idea and buy a bike for a toy.. I really miss Boost though!
Old 01-11-11, 03:29 PM
OT0814
Lead Lap

I need to move out to cali... you guys have all the car hook ups there... my brother lives out there i might have to plan a move.... But you guys have some strict car laws.... Thats why i love florida. Our car laws are a joke

Well I haven't boosted this one yet, I had a 97 NA-T SC300 setup similar to Jeffs sport design (of course his stuff is always more more extreme and $$$$) also had a GTE swapped SC..

Honestly if you are not looking for crazy HP NA-T is the way to go IMO, i wanted a GTE swap because my GS has high mileage, but honestly it is probably the best condition cars i've ever owned, and after calculating the cost of a GTE swap, i may end up going NA-T with this car as well.. Either that or just scrap the idea and buy a bike for a toy.. I really miss Boost though!
Old 01-11-11, 04:05 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

I need to move out to cali... you guys have all the car hook ups there... my brother lives out there i might have to plan a move.... But you guys have some strict car laws.... Thats why i love florida. Our car laws are a joke

I live in South Carolina I am actually from Cali originally though, bay area...

We don't have any emissions laws in SC, it's pretty much run what ya brung lol no car inspections or anything, the state has no idea of the condition of my vehicle, i ran open down pipe for along time on my 1jz SC..

Just save up alot of $$$ and drop your car off with Titan Motorsports down there in Florida lol..

Quick Reply: The "show yourself post"