GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Recaro Seats for GS...Interested??

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-02 | 06:20 AM
Guru
Lead Lap

How about these?

I have a pair here and they make rails for all GS models. Available black too. They blow away the Recaro's (if you're on the lighter side). Large people need not apply but they are an incredible seat.
Old 08-09-02 | 10:49 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by CamRen

im sorry im not gonna go out and spend 50 thousand dollars on

SEATS!!!! yea its a LEXUS not a BENTLY ...

Cheer up.. it only costs twice the price of a honda...

its like saying... Its a LEXUS not a TOYOTA....

Hello.....
FYI seats don't cost 50 thousand dollars. And they don't make seat brackets for Bently either.

Cheer up. You brought up the Tenzo R seats. Unless you want those to match your kit.

Hello........
Old 08-09-02 | 11:31 AM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by GlobeCLK

FYI seats don't cost 50 thousand dollars. And they don't make seat brackets for Bently either.

Cheer up. You brought up the Tenzo R seats. Unless you want those to match your kit.

Hello........
anything else u wanna add to that???

This forum ***** is BS... i bet if we knew each other in person it woulda never been like this..... You would never tell a person all this bull***** you say on forums.....

Dam man Lexus Owners are getting to be worse then BMW owners..

I brought up TenzoR seats just to giv yall an idea of how they would look and match with gray interior.. not so u can ******IN FLAME ME. if i wanted to do that.. i wulda bought a civic and "souped" it up... and joined Clublexus. so every1 can flame.. just feel like taking ur anger out on sum 1?? yay lets pick on people @ Clublexus... nothing better to do huh...?? cant get real people to talk 2 u ... no problem.. get a lexus.... and join clublexus.

And those seats to match my kit?? my kit is real .. if u dont wanna belive it.. then umm .. go out side and look @ your ugly Wheels and cry because they dont belong on a GS. im sorri if my car looks better then yours.

Last edited by CamRen; 08-09-02 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-09-02 | 11:31 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Bride is def good....pure jdm stuff...
Old 08-09-02 | 11:41 AM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

AnyWays

i like these too

any 1 know if you can take the middle black out and put red??
Old 08-09-02 | 12:38 PM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

This forum ***** is BS... i bet if we knew each other in person it woulda never been like this..... You would never tell a person all this bull***** you say on forums.....

I brought up TenzoR seats just to giv yall an idea of how they would look and match with gray interior.. not so u can ******IN FLAME ME. if i wanted to do that.. i wulda bought a civic and "souped" it up... and joined Clublexus. so every1 can flame.. just feel like taking ur anger out on sum 1?? yay lets pick on people @ Clublexus... nothing better to do huh...?? cant get real people to talk 2 u ... no problem.. get a lexus.... and join clublexus.
LOL!! Get him Cam!! Now you can understand what us 1st Gen guys have to deal with on a regular basis!!

My personal opinion (pleez note the disclaimor) is that racing seats belong in a race car. Not many guys (or gals) here have those, so why bother? Redo what you have in two-tone, save some cash and be happy! Put the Recaros in something that justifies it.
Old 08-09-02 | 12:43 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Dude, RELAX!!!!
If you post something on a PUBLIC forum people are going to state THEIR OPINIONS about it.
If you don't want to hear what people think, don't post it, keep it for yourselve.
Old 08-09-02 | 01:11 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

ok there is a nicer way to say things....

globe coulda easily said " youd be better off with a better brand of seats"..... something along those lines..

obviouly i know i own a LEXUS and not a honda.. do you guys have to keep repeating that... ? i think its obvious... it does say LEXUS in the back of my car.. couldnt be anymore obvious.

and i know how to treat my car.. i dont go around putting ghetoo/ricer/lowrider stuff on my car.... if i did.. my car would look something like this.

and not this. (the way it is now)
Old 08-09-02 | 01:36 PM
Spartan
Driver

Default GS justifies it....

You guys wouldn't be saying that the GS doesnt need sportier or more agressive seats if you were out on the track.
I would have felt a lot more comfortable and more at ease on the track if I had some high bolstering and stiffer foam to grab my body in the corners.
I am not talking about getting these seats for the guys who go out and get all the bright lights and other cosmetic things....these are strictly for people who want to race drag or rally.....they make a huge difference.
Thats all.
Thanks
MIKE
Old 08-09-02 | 01:53 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Someone di a little deeper on this...... Globe, any idea how much the seat on the far right (third) of the pics costs?????
Old 08-09-02 | 02:04 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

Could someone please photoshop the seats in a GS so we could see how it really looks? I dont know how it would look, and it sounds like it would look kind of funny because the GS is a luxury car. Even thinking of these seats in a Camry is a little funny.
Old 08-09-02 | 02:10 PM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Toog4me
Could someone please photoshop the seats in a GS so we could see how it really looks? I dont know how it would look, and it sounds like it would look kind of funny because the GS is a luxury car. Even thinking of these seats in a Camry is a little funny.

Toog4me......
IMO, the only one of the Recaro line I can see in my car is the seat named "style"(in the ergo line).......... Take a look at that one and I bet you will be able to imagine it in your car......
Old 08-09-02 | 02:26 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

yeah i vote for Ergo line, "Style" too....in Leather to match the back seat..it reminds me of those m and amg car seats...

car seat is like your bed..you spent good amt of time in them..so who wants to organize the group buy...or should i contact recaro...spartan..?

Last edited by GS4Will; 08-09-02 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-09-02 | 02:35 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by gs4will
yeah i vote for Ergo line, "Style" too....in Leather to match the back seat..it reminds me of those m and amg car seats...

car seat is like your bed..you spent good amt of time in them..so who wants to organize the group buy...or should i contact recaro...spartan..?
If you need some help setting something like that up, maybe I can help.
Old 08-09-02 | 02:36 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

And those seats to match my kit?? my kit is real .. if u dont wanna belive it.. then umm .. go out side and look @ your ugly Wheels and cry because they dont belong on a GS. im sorri if my car looks better then yours.
as a matter of fact yes i wanna add to that.

Well if you don't like thie forum ***** you're more than welcome to go hang out at civicworld.org or something (no offense to civic owners). I will tell anyone I know not to get Tenzo R seats because I've sat in them and they're totally *****ty quality. Why don't you tell people in real life that you want Tenzo R seats and let them laugh right into your face.

Dam man some Lexus people think they drive BMWs.

So you brought up Tenzo R seats just to give an idea of how they match with gray interior? SUUUURRRRRREEEE. So you brought up the cheap 300 dollar price tag and that matches the gray interior also? If you don't wanna take the flame, use gray Recaros .

Don't talk like a 2 year old. I will tell anyone that Tenzo R seats are bad quality and the famous Manaray quote "you drive a L not a H fix up accordingly" stuff. It's just that no one wants to even bring up Tenzo R seats in a GS. You're first (and probably last)

I never said your kit is fake. Why are you putting your foot in that shoe? Is there a reason why I should think your kit is fake? Could it be.......?

Anyways I can care less what your car looks like. I never mentioned that your car is ghetto or anything, unless you wanna think that way yourself (sad.)

At least my wheels are real. Dam get a grip kid.

Don't argue. Sounds retarded (I'm not saying you are. Unless you wanna think that way)

sorry everyone for snapping. But once in a while some people needs to be taught.

Quick Reply: Recaro Seats for GS...Interested??