GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Cleaning MAF and throttle body?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-10, 06:14 AM
Dons98GS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ Yea man you need to chill. Every noob on any club forum is going to get crap when they first joins. MrJokester was just trying to help out, which he did. Btw welcome to the forum. The guys & gals in here are very helpful & cool people, but just like any person you **** them off then it causes tension, and people arent going to help you.

Btw Jokester, how did you get google to search for you. I never seen that before

Last edited by Dons98GS; 12-15-10 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-15-10, 07:14 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
they are Daniel...i linked another noob who wouldn't/didn't search to them the other day from that exact post.its funny how OP says he searched but first thing Nathaniel does is type in MAF and finds links (BTW Nathaniel your first link is dead)

i think clublexus mods should restrict new members from making new posts till they have a certain "age" on here or post counts (although this would lead to even more silly posts to get to that post count)

OP use this thread for ALMOST anything you need to know man...

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ou-search.html
Thanks for the co-sign, Brian. I wasn't sure and will admit was to lazy to go and look for a quick second so I just said i'm 99% sure, ahha.

Originally Posted by 1UZ-GS
That little @#&*$^@#^*!&@$%^#&*^)()!@#*$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding.
Lmaoooo.. How sweet of you to say.

Originally Posted by Mr Jokster
calling me a nerd? sweet. however you're the one who said you searched and now you say you didnt search... Us members especially myself enjoy helping people, but when people are lazy and lie about searching, that can get irritating. heres some advice, watch your mouth or you can and will be dropped from the forum because that is not tolerated.

anything brought upon you is brought upon yourself.
Co-signed.

To the OP.. We're all great people and like somebody said all noobs catch s*** when they first sign up. Hell I did myself, but once you get in with the flow of how things roll around here and get to know people everyone is great. Just takes a bit of time and searching to get there. I first thought that the search function was a joke also, until I kept getting reamed for not doing it, then I got off my *** and started to search whatever question I had and I gotta admit about 95% of questions have been asked/answered already somewhere on these boards. Stace, fitment, suspension, tire size, wheels etc.. They've all been discussed before. Just take a minute to look and you'll be surprised at what you find.