GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Push to start ignition system...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-11, 06:51 PM
jhansc300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great idea for keyless! Also I think theres an option for trunk release too. Iwas actully looking over this stuff last week.
Old 01-28-11, 09:57 PM
istundra
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

only if they have a credit card key with 1 to 2 channels for accessories such as trunk and window control....
Old 01-28-11, 10:55 PM
jiwonman
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by istundra
only if they have a credit card key with 1 to 2 channels for accessories such as trunk and window control....
I have seen one. I think it was called st800. but It was way too expensive compared to the other one..
seen one on 350z forum.
http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and...ty-system.html
Old 01-29-11, 12:50 AM
gs4bkny
Driver

Was looking on ebay and I came across this unit!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tchlink:top:en
Old 01-29-11, 01:00 AM
gs4bkny
Driver

This is the video that goes with the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vy3UO633B8
Old 01-29-11, 03:35 AM
jiwonman
Driver School Candidate

Actually there's one more Korea made one from letscar. It's called GT5. I think this one's better than easy car.
Old 01-30-11, 12:32 PM
SidhuGs300
Pole Position

These are all pretty cool, but which one is most reliable and long lasting?
Old 01-30-11, 03:46 PM
jiwonman
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SidhuGs300
nobody knows. Those aftermarket smartkey alarms are pretty new in US now.
Old 01-31-11, 09:45 AM
J$mooth23
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gs4bkny

wow with this it seems as tho there is a way to control the window down function and trunk release by using its auxiliary outputs. But dang 500 plus another like 150-200 to install (guesstimation). For 700$ doesn't really seem worth it to me. Anything over 500 plus install is already pretty ridiculous. And I dont know bout that korean made letscar gt5 since i cant read their info and will proly be more expensive since one member stated it was a nicer unit.
Old 01-31-11, 10:35 AM
jiwonman
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by J$mooth23
wow with this it seems as tho there is a way to control the window down function and trunk release by using its auxiliary outputs. But dang 500 plus another like 150-200 to install (guesstimation). For 700$ doesn't really seem worth it to me. Anything over 500 plus install is already pretty ridiculous. And I dont know bout that korean made letscar gt5 since i cant read their info and will proly be more expensive since one member stated it was a nicer unit.
yeap. They are in same price range. For window down function and trunk release, tey all have those functions.
Old 01-31-11, 02:12 PM
RLGS300
Lead Lap

So has anybody ordered the push start yet? or figured out if the auxilury items such as the trunk open and windows down, will work with the advanced keys system?
Old 01-31-11, 03:53 PM
J$mooth23
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 9mmaristo
DO WANT, push button start.

Love to install this on my 2000 gs4 and have people scratching their heads when u tell them what year ur car is, lol.
yea fo real, il tell them mines a 98 and they will be tripn out lol

Originally Posted by RLGS300
So has anybody ordered the push start yet? or figured out if the auxilury items such as the trunk open and windows down, will work with the advanced keys system?
i dont think itl work with the advanced keys unit. this is a major mod tho to really update our 2gs...gona look more into it for sure but dont wana pay more than 500 installed.
Old 08-22-11, 10:41 PM
is350memb
Driver

Originally Posted by jiwonman
I have seen one. I think it was called st800. but It was way too expensive compared to the other one..
seen one on 350z forum.
http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and...ty-system.html
the st800 is only 370 dollars now because the new st960 just came out. it has two way pager.

Originally Posted by gs4bkny

this unit is old my friend. the new one is E7B with no antenna at all. look really cool and it is only $450.

Originally Posted by SidhuGs300
both st800 and easycar come with a 1 year warranty. i know lots of guy on my350z.com are using these system. I myself am have both system installed. i have the easycar system installed over 1 year and nothing happened. work like a charm. the st800 system that i had and want to sell it here but i dont have enough post so the mod deleted my post. I didnt want to sell it on ebay because of the fee so i used it on my vr4. It work great too. both are great system.
Originally Posted by jiwonman
nobody knows. Those aftermarket smartkey alarms are pretty new in US now.
they have warranty bro... 1 year warranty or u can buy the extended warranty. like 3 years.

i installed the system myself save me some $$$$$$

it was pretty easy!!!!! i got my is350 and love it so much that i installed the damn pushstart for almost all of my car. i have the integra without the pushstart!!! maybe someday i will install on my teg too. hehehe

yea fo real, il tell them mines a 98 and they will be tripn out lol

i dont think itl work with the advanced keys unit. this is a major mod tho to really update our 2gs...gona look more into it for sure but dont wana pay more than 500 installed.
the system will work with transponder chip key too. it has the bypass module so that u dont have to attach your key next to the ignition.

what you u mean by advance key unit??

anyways, i love the proximity sensing function. no need to take the key out.. i walk around like a boss

but i can tell you that both system work great. as long as they are not from china then they are good.
Old 08-23-11, 09:10 AM
J$mooth23
Lead Lap

Thanks a lot for the info it really helps and I will probably be looking into this again soon but not too soon since I just spent over 500 on stupid headlights when I probably would have rather of done this.

Convenience is key. To get that wrapped up in a sophisticated technological package = WIN.
Old 08-23-11, 11:38 AM
is350memb
Driver

Thanks a lot for the info it really helps and I will probably be looking into this again soon but not too soon since I just spent over 500 on stupid headlights when I probably would have rather of done this.

Convenience is key. To get that wrapped up in a sophisticated technological package = WIN.
damn 500 for headlights sound like a good deal man. bi-xenon right??

i know a guy who is selling it for a good price man.. contact me if u need it or u can always find it on ebay right? hehehe

Quick Reply: Push to start ignition system...