GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Big 3 done

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-11, 08:35 PM
NVTHSLEX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robertoyou
my preferance is dc. they seem to have good alts, im just disliking their customer service. i've been emailing with them and they lack responses for an average of at least a week each, some times i got no response.

how much did you ay for the xp NVTHSLEX? this is the one i wanted to get but i might have to get the 180 amp HP model, cus of my budget. let me know how much you got yours for. and also, im glad to hear it only took about 2 weeks. ive heard too many horror stories on here about it taking months and months.
The customer service is really good, all you have to do is determine their time zone. First call Stan up, he is the guy at sales, start talking to him showing you are really interested. Get his email he is quick at replying to them...

I even got responses at night from him.

Dom, at Iraagi also knows a lot. But what I was looking for in the alternator, was not offered.

As for price: for the XP series your looking at $549 + shipping for a 230 amp, and for a 250 amp your looking at $599 + shipping.

Yea and it only took two weeks, also ask Stan exactly how long. They are not backed up at the moment. The exact amount of days it took to build it, was 11 days, and 2 days shipping. Total 13 days, so less than 2 weeks.

Pics would be up as well.
Old 03-10-11, 08:39 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by robertoyou
you have iraggi alternator right? how is that alt working for you?
yes i do a 320 amp alternator. working out great so far (knock on wood)

Originally Posted by NVTHSLEX
Iraagi, is also good. Brian is putting down some massive power, and has Iraagi 320 amp.
So they are reliable. But the price we pay is not cheap. These alts. cost some serious $$$.
no kidding the alternator was uber expensive but worth it
Old 03-10-11, 05:28 PM
robertoyou
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVTHSLEX
The customer service is really good, all you have to do is determine their time zone. First call Stan up, he is the guy at sales, start talking to him showing you are really interested. Get his email he is quick at replying to them...

I even got responses at night from him.

Dom, at Iraagi also knows a lot. But what I was looking for in the alternator, was not offered.

As for price: for the XP series your looking at $549 + shipping for a 230 amp, and for a 250 amp your looking at $599 + shipping.

Yea and it only took two weeks, also ask Stan exactly how long. They are not backed up at the moment. The exact amount of days it took to build it, was 11 days, and 2 days shipping. Total 13 days, so less than 2 weeks.

Pics would be up as well.

i cant seem to get responses at all. i got an email fro robbie saying they are really busy and down on people and promising he was going to gtake care of everything for me but that was 2 days agao again. still havnt gotten replys back from them. il try emailing stan, robbie is the one i usually email.

idk, im not having the best of luck with them. and its a little annoying that i have to wait days for an email response.

and yeah i want to get the xp model, but i cant really afford 600 on an alternator right now. so im hoping they can give me a better deal. other wise, im going to have to go with excessive amperage. they have a ton of cars doing audio competitions and show cars with their alts and nathan at excessive amperage is VERY good at communicating. no complaints about him yet.

il shoot stan an email right now.