GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Oh My GOD! NNOOOO Oh GOD

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-02, 04:18 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Re: My love 4 Lexus

Originally posted by PAULGS400
I think I'm still in denial. I am gonna sell my 02 M3. I am gonna get a NEW GS. That's right! Lexus for LIFE. God I miss my car!
Now I kinda know how SuperjoeX must have felt after having to leave the Lexus Family. Thanks Alot U guys! Ya make this alittle easier to take. Damn the new GS430 doesn't have E-shift.
Maybe another GS4? My decision is simple, GS is a very unique car
very different from the BMW's. More class & style. My damn car had a lot of personality. Tanks for cheering me up guys.
Yes I do have full coverage. Just got off the phone with the State Farm agent. gonna send out the adjuster mon. They even told me they would cover my mods. ??? I still have all the receipts so hopfully they will keepm there promise! I'll let you guys know how this process goes.

Paul

P.S. Hey futureGS Can you send me a pick of my car from the NY CLub Lexus meet for the insurance co. The one with the hood up.
yes if you have all the receipts state farm should cover the mods. i have 21st century and i asked them about the mods, they said as long as i have receipts it's covered. from all the companies i quoted before, state farm has the best service on aftermarket parts
Old 08-24-02, 04:25 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul....

so so sorry to hear that..... in this day and age, so long as you are fine, that is what matters.....not sure about your car buying habit, or if you will like the next GS, how about wait adn see what your ins co pay you and deteremince the next purchase...i would consider a CPO(pre-owned) GS, and start a new mod project..hey we need to get you another GS for the new "shoes" that i ordered for you from the land of rising sun , right.....

btw, what color/spec is your M3?.... pm me if you prefer(and do decide to sell)... just curious...thanks
Old 08-24-02, 05:22 PM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Well I feel a little better. It just pi$$es me off so much to hear vandalization stories. If the fire department mentioned the kids to you, then maybe there is a chance that the police have already caught them? If and when they do, I would ride them little so-and-so's all the way to the damn court house! Bring all the pictures of your car you can find and show the judge the hard work and money that you expended just so those farkin iceholes could go on a destruction spree. Tell the judge you will settle for nothing less than a buttload of money and their ***** in a vice! Make their families or them, buy you a brand new car, and then have the judge order them to come over every weekend and detail it!

Last edited by mumbles; 08-24-02 at 05:23 PM.
Old 08-24-02, 05:28 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

agree..those with NO respect for others' property should be punished to the fullest extent of the law....
Old 08-24-02, 05:57 PM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Unhappy

Paul,

Very sorry to hear about your loss, but as Steve said, you or you loved ones weren’t hurt.

It's very good news that State Farm has got your back on the mods and even better that you have the receipts!

Hope all goes well and you can come back better than ever to the Lexus family. If you don't end up getting another Lexus, please keep in touch on the boards.

Overclocker
Old 08-24-02, 06:36 PM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Thumbs down

Sorry to hear that man . Best of luck to you and I hope someone teaches those punks a lesson
Old 08-24-02, 06:59 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Paul,
I exactly know how you feel. I recently lost one of my babies due to theft and it it still yet to be found.

I feel your pain.
Good luck with the whole ordeal.
Manuel
Old 08-24-02, 07:07 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Paul,

Sorry to hear about your ride bro. Hey....I left you a PM...check it out when you get a chance.
Rob
Old 08-24-02, 07:48 PM
CSHFLW
Lexus Test Driver

That is terrible...any pics?

I'd like to know how they Blew up your car??? I would think that would be difficult.

But your selling your M3???? Thats crazy talk man!
Old 08-25-02, 12:58 AM
alexus
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

get the **** out!!!! paul i'm so sorry to hear that man

get another one... but still it hurts!!

Last edited by alexus; 08-25-02 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-25-02, 01:13 AM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

just reading your posts make me feel queasy. man, i'm just so sorry that happened. vicious act of stupidity. but like cshflw said, i also wonder how the hell they could actually blow it up. gas-filled bottles under the car probably can't even do that without a long time to burn. punks didn't do this on a whim.

though its also good to hear you want another GS, i would also recommend against selling the M3(*****in car). you lost once, don't lose thousands just to buy a car that will change in a year or two. but good luck to you. cause i also live in a fairly upscale apartment and the dumpster for my building was also set on fire and baked a Jetta that is three spots away from my non-garage spot. scary...
Old 08-25-02, 01:19 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Default Re: My love 4 Lexus

Originally posted by PAULGS400

P.S. Hey futureGS Can you send me a pick of my car from the NY CLub Lexus meet for the insurance co. The one with the hood up.
dude all the pics I have of the meet are here:
www.bizlogo.net/eastcoast.htm

I don't think I have any of yours. So sorry man.
Old 08-25-02, 01:39 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Does your Lux APT have a garage? a GS and an M3, like 100k worth the cars, put them in a garage!!
Old 08-25-02, 03:27 PM
RacingAristo

First of all,

Sue the @$$ out of those three kids. Put them in prison. Charge them with murder of first degree! It's a Lexus GS we are talking about here! Life wihout parlor. Sorry, too much Law and Order.

Second of all,

You must have a garage for your cars. I live in downtown LA. When I was looking for apartment, the first thing I asked is whether they have gated parking lot or not. Parking my GS on the street, yeah right.
Old 08-25-02, 03:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by RacingAristo
First of all,

Sue the @$$ out of those three kids. Put them in prison. Charge them with murder of first degree! It's a Lexus GS we are talking about here! Life wihout parlor. Sorry, too much Law and Order.

Second of all,

You must have a garage for your cars. I live in downtown LA. When I was looking for apartment, the first thing I asked is whether they have gated parking lot or not. Parking my GS on the street, yeah right.
to some extend i think we need more than that in LA if you have a really fixed up GS. it's a precious car imho, and a normal gated garage in an apt complex isn't enough. i have gated garage in my LA apt and it's shared with other people, and there are still breakins, stolen cars, etc... so if i really put my all fixed up cars down there, i gotta find an apt with individual garages

Quick Reply: Oh My GOD! NNOOOO Oh GOD