GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My GS300 Junkies!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-12, 03:31 AM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by geeznuts
Hella poke? Lol looking good bro
Hahaha! From those pix yes! but you saw the teasers already...

Originally Posted by 1jzJzz30
Very nice. Love the fact that everything is legit and of the highest quality.
Thanks man. Saving and patience is key.

Anyways, fellas....just a lil update and small teaser. The car's done..yes, its done. Well, somewhat. Im hesitant to post pixes cause I havent fully installed all the small pieces. And also, I havent had the time to tweak the suspension and camber a bit more. So for me right now, Im not satisfied and not ready to show it off. I do have something to show off for you guys though.

So the shipment came from japan. customs was being **** bout the crate and what came in. im still missing some small stuff...FOG LIGHTS!!! Junction rep is gonna find out what happened.

Type II JP Exhaust. and YES!! it's brand new and discontinued! If you guys order exhausts from JP, youll be given the Type III. I swear man, my local Junction rep can work wonders. In fact, he's building a JP LS430. I guess the best part bout living on Guam is that we're only 3hours by plane from Japan.
Old 05-02-12, 07:05 AM
LowGS3OO
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn it looks like being single and saving up is paying off lol cant wait to see it when its done! you should get bags?
Old 05-02-12, 12:47 PM
USMCLexus
Driver

Good luck!
Old 05-02-12, 04:34 PM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boy am I liking what I'm seeing...
Old 05-02-12, 08:43 PM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by LowGS3OO
Damn it looks like being single and saving up is paying off lol cant wait to see it when its done! you should get bags?
hahaha! yup!! im actually thinkin bout bags again. ive driven the car around like 4 times after i got it out the shop and finally realized that the roads here really sucks.

Originally Posted by PushinLEX
Boy am I liking what I'm seeing...
i know huh? im pretty stoked too.
Old 05-02-12, 09:59 PM
elevate
Rookie

Originally Posted by Lextasy671
Hahaha! From those pix yes! but you saw the teasers already...

Thanks man. Saving and patience is key.

Anyways, fellas....just a lil update and small teaser. The car's done..yes, its done. Well, somewhat. Im hesitant to post pixes cause I havent fully installed all the small pieces. And also, I havent had the time to tweak the suspension and camber a bit more. So for me right now, Im not satisfied and not ready to show it off. I do have something to show off for you guys though.

So the shipment came from japan. customs was being **** bout the crate and what came in. im still missing some small stuff...FOG LIGHTS!!! Junction rep is gonna find out what happened.

Type II JP Exhaust. and YES!! it's brand new and discontinued! If you guys order exhausts from JP, youll be given the Type III. I swear man, my local Junction rep can work wonders. In fact, he's building a JP LS430. I guess the best part bout living on Guam is that we're only 3hours by plane from Japan.

brb gotta chance my boxers now......
Old 05-03-12, 07:30 AM
EngnPushr
Driver School Candidate

Patience is the key... This is gonna be a nice build
Old 05-10-12, 03:20 AM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

tonite, im gonna be a deuche bag with teaser pixes. if anything, its nothing new to you guys anyway..after all, we've all see JP GSs many times. and the ones we usually see are way ahead of mine. some friends will be doing a photoshoot next week, so ill share those pixes instead.

Old 05-10-12, 06:06 AM
JamesV
Driver School Candidate

Default Wow

looking like a great christmas in those pictures! Nice wheels!
Old 05-24-12, 05:25 AM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

some pixes from a small shoot my friends did for a Guam local blog site hafadaze.com. my other friend has a few more higher quality ones that i havent gotten yet since he's too busy doing weddings and model stuff lately. anyway, i still havent found the time to tweak the camber for spacing and ride height..hopefully ill get all the small things done to finish up the exterior..

Old 07-01-12, 05:45 AM
S2dannyKeo
Pole Position

Damnnnnnnnnnnn looks good man
Old 07-01-12, 08:39 AM
revtekgs
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fresh and clean!
Old 07-01-12, 10:03 AM
MrExecutiv
Lexus Champion

Looks great.
Old 07-01-12, 08:49 PM
sugzz
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good bro. Well executed.
Old 07-02-12, 01:10 AM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks for the compliment guys. Still a long way to go. There arent any big car shows coming up here from where I'm from to actually show it off, so it basically sits in my carport or next to it. Ive driven it less than 100 miles since I got it from the shop. In fact, last i drove it was like a month ago.

Anyway, so most of us has seen and heard of Ty - Liberty VIP's new upcoming build. He got his Scaras relipped to deeper ones (reference to https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...014-build.html). I've kept in contact with him a few times already and spoke to him as well. He's a good guy and honest. So with that said, I bought his old lips and just got it in this morning. My goal for my car originally was to go with a conservative wheel set up. After all, the actual JP cars in Japan dont do the hella aggressive style as our US JP themed cars do. I changed my mind, Im gonna go a lil aggressive this time. sigh...endless project...keep you guys posted later when I get the wheels redone. Peace!

Quick Reply: My GS300 Junkies!