GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Full Tank= 429+miles GS400!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-12, 12:25 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ****-adkt
Even though hes on my ignore list, i can still feel his Ignorance...DAMN IT...lool
Maybe I'll still buy you a new gs when I hit the lottery some day even know I get no love lol it's cool ..
Old 03-28-12, 12:27 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

[quote=krispl;7118628]
Originally Posted by sakataj
yes, it does mine always shows some crazy # when i fill up and then it constantly adjusts. its never accurate.OP no way you have DRIVEN 429 miles on one tank with only 60% highway. im sorry im calling shenanigans. i have pulled into the 400's on my v8 but it was 100% highway....

also after seeing some of your old posts i very quickly realized your one of those guys who just seem to like people arguing with them and never really has anything meaningful/knowledgeable to post....

i been wondering this,why did you change your name from Jawnpawn?[/QUO

Second that! That's exactly what I thought last night!

Yeah maybe close to 400 miles, 100% freeway until your tank is empty dry!
Naw Imma quiet cat, not my style, but I changed the name cause I wanted to freshen it up a bit...
Old 03-28-12, 01:30 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 103 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by GokuSSJ3
"men lie, women lie, NUMBERS don't"...You might not be, but for me to believe this, just take a picture of your miles with your gas hand and report back. I'm in a 300 and for me to get something like that, I would have to drive it completely until the gas runs out.
It doesnt matter, you can still fake the miles.
Old 03-28-12, 01:58 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS4_Fiend
What's the point of lying though? I'll post pics when the gas is almost out and show you guys the readings on the trip, if it's 200, 300, or 400, I would like to know also...
Old 03-28-12, 02:15 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by FlockoGS4
Everytime before I had my car done (at Lexus) my nav trip said 240+ miles and was never wrong, sO were see I guess...
but here is the problem your ASSUMING its correct....your saying you made a 429 mile trip and you havent even driven it is what it seems to be boiling down to... you say because it was accurate all the other times its now still accurate. the only time i have ever broke into the 400 miles on a tank i was coming from ATL with the gf, car driven UNDER 3200 rpm,nitrogen in properly inflated, new fresh tires with my factory 16's, while working on my audio i had no rear seats, no trunk interior. no spare tire so please dont tell me you gonna achieve these #'s with 60% highway (again you havent even driven this yet, you assuming by what a computer is telling you)

Ok so I wanna know how many of y'all actually seen your nav throw out these type of numbers?
i told you i have....mine has read as high up as 500 for the tank and showing me to be getting almost 99mpg at the current time but as i said it adjusts.

Haters gonna hate son!.!.!.!.!. Lol haaaahaaaa
noones hating especially not on you but btw with your old threads you invite haters

Naw Imma quiet cat, not my style, but I changed the name cause I wanted to freshen it up a bit...
no your not, you like attention thats why you even posted those threads that got closed down.

freshen what up?? the reputation you destroyed before even acquiring one?im done here....i dont even care if you get 1000 miles to a tank. im like lali (****-adk) im over you man, you came in acting like a clown so there is now way i can believe/respect anything you say anymore

for future reference you know there is a multiquote button so you can answer multiple people at once instead of everyone individually? its the + sign by the word quote

Originally Posted by GS4_Fiend
for once im with john

Last edited by sakataj; 03-28-12 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-28-12, 02:22 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 382 Likes on 225 Posts

Someone must've tossed a few of these into the tank:

Old 03-28-12, 02:28 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

but here is the problem your ASSUMING its correct....your saying you made a 429 mile trip and you havent even driven it is what it seems to be boiling down to... you say because it was accurate all the other times its now still accurate. the only time i have ever broke into the 400 miles on a tank i was coming from ATL with the gf, car driven UNDER 3200 rpm,nitrogen in properly inflated, new fresh tires with my factory 16's, while working on my audio i had no rear seats, no trunk interior. no spare tire so please dont tell me you gonna achieve these #'s with 60% highway (again you havent even driven this yet, you assuming by what a computer is telling you)

i told you i have....mine has read as high up as 500 for the tank and showing me to be getting almost 99mpg at the current time but as i said it adjusts.

noones hating especially not on you but btw with your old threads you invite haters

no your not, you like attention thats why you even posted those threads that got closed down.

freshen what up?? the reputation you destroyed before even acquiring one?im done here....i dont even care if you get 1000 miles to a tank. im like lali (****-adk) im over you man, you came in acting like a clown so there is now way i can believe/respect anything you say anymore

for future reference you know there is a multiquote button so you can answer multiple people at once instead of everyone individually? its the + sign by the word quote

for once im with john

..in all serious sakataj, I was shocked to see it and got excited man, damn, my car never said that in the 6 months I've owned it dude, I got my lifters replaced(2) and my valves adjusted cause I had a horrible tick when I bought the car, Lexus charged me $1650, I would hope that my gas mileage would go way up as they said it would,and I thought this could be proof for me...

Last edited by DosyBoy; 03-28-12 at 03:25 PM.
Old 03-28-12, 02:41 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 103 Likes on 82 Posts

For once? Am i wrong all the time? Lol

for once im with john
Old 03-28-12, 03:12 PM
KingNasGS4
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

..well Gee Golly Wolly... LmfaoooooI am assuming a 50k dollar cars computer screen is right when it says I'm on low fuel I'm about to run out of gas,if you don't believe in your navi results then stop pressing the button to check YOUR CARS results, NOT MINE, was simply showing you guys what my nav said, I guess I should have put a question mark at the end of the thread title, damn some of y'all are so emotional on here..... Smh...
hey I'm not here to pick on you ... well me specifically ... but you did kind of lead us the wrong way and it really seemed like you got 429 miles that you had driven.
I think you probably would feel a little silly if you don't get that projected mileage...
so what I'm saying is dont assume anything until you see it for yourself ... especially with cars.

I'm not familiar with your posts or threads and that's why I'm not reacting to this the same way as others.

I hope you get much better mileage though...
Old 03-28-12, 03:41 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

[quote=FlockoGS4;7119154]
Originally Posted by krispl

Nope, that's a lie. You changes your name so you wont be recognize for all those bad post/threads you made.

So it says you have 400+ miles and you do 60/40? But you haven't even driven yet.
Old 03-28-12, 03:44 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

[quote=sc300jz;7119571]

Nope, that's a lie. You changes your name so you wont be recognize for all those bad post/threads you made.

So it says you have 400+ miles and you do 60/40? But you haven't even driven yet.
I change my name once, like the countless thousands before me.... your point is what

Last edited by DosyBoy; 03-28-12 at 03:51 PM.
Old 03-28-12, 03:57 PM
chicov8
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

last week i cleaned my maf sensor and was getting over 28mpg higway but city only 15mpg (and my car is 2002 430)
so with city mix you cant get that number
Old 03-28-12, 04:06 PM
KingNasGS4
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by chicov8
last week i cleaned my maf sensor and was getting over 28mpg higway but city only 15mpg (and my car is 2002 430)
so with city mix you cant get that number
this # sounds feasible. I remember I got nearly 30 MPG with my old LS once. highway cruising 60mph a/c on and off ... most boring drive evar lol.
but it produced.... in my city I only get 10 MPG tho...
Old 03-28-12, 04:16 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 21SF
Sorry I doubted you, why did you change your name?

Haa ha no problem man, I don't know I got sick of looking at it if that makes sense, wanted something else, plus I don't know if I was on people's **** list or what!? Lol I did make some stupid threads though lol, so when I post a serious one everyone thought I was playing or something, name had ta go I guess, I didn't want everything to be a joke..

I change my name once, like the countless thousands before me.... your point is what
Found it, you just wanted a new start and this new start isn't starting off well for you.
Old 03-28-12, 04:19 PM
nytefire
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best tank I've done on my GS400 was 460 miles. I was probably on fumes when I filled up, but it was all highway varying from 75 to 80mph.

Quick Reply: Full Tank= 429+miles GS400!!!!