GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

phantom garage bad seller?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-12, 07:40 PM
S2dannyKeo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default phantom garage bad seller?

hey guys first let me start out with saying i have never ever, ever, everrrrrrrrr had to do anything like this before and i never thought i would ever be bought to something like this, i'm not even the douche bag type but has anybody here on the forum dealt with phantom garage and had any problems? well i have actually bought a part from them before and that was my window visors of course i received it but when i did made that purchase at the time and sent them the money it took them a while till they had sent it out and they lag on the tracking number, NOW just the other week on Monday (April 30) i sent them money to purchase their JP rep rear spoiler from a partout thread then i had sent them an email on the same day asking when can they ship it out and they said no later then Wednesday (may 2) Well after Wednesday i got no update so i emailed and kept emailing them over and over to get an update and just today i finally got one back and guess what? they told me that they were out of stock how the hell are you out of stock when it was a partout? they tried giving me 2 options and that was to refund my money or give me a 15% discount on whatever the hell else they sell but i was very disappointed so i replied back saying i would like my money back after hours and hours and still counting i have not even got any refund back SOOOOooooooOOOoooo.................................................................................................................................................................................................... WTF!!! SMMFH i don't know about you guys but me, i'm starting to get a little irritated and as soon as i get my F@$!%ING money back i don't think ill be dealing with these guys again in the future.....
Old 05-07-12, 07:47 PM
Cartune
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That' shux. Sorry to hear. Don't buy from them again. Thx for the info
Old 05-07-12, 08:43 PM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

damn that sucks. thanks for the heads up though. hopefully your issues will be resolved soon.
Old 05-07-12, 08:52 PM
S2dannyKeo
Pole Position

damn man sitting here waiting to get the refund so i can go on and use it for something else i want but no reply and i know hes getting my emails i think im being ignored
Old 05-07-12, 09:29 PM
850Lexus
Pole Position

Hope you used a credit card. If so your CC company will take care of you!!
Old 05-07-12, 09:30 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe if you stop spamming his e-mail he may be more inclined to give you your refund faster.
Old 05-07-12, 10:09 PM
S2dannyKeo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
Maybe if you stop spamming his e-mail he may be more inclined to give you your refund faster.
i didnt spam anybody i waited for my ***** homie and i didnt get no updates whatsoever they just lagging you got it wrong i sent my hard earn money to them and they *****ed up so how is it my fault even if i did spam them that doesnt mean that they dont have to give me back my refund thats my money end of it
Old 05-07-12, 10:37 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

+1,

Not everyone is free throughtout the day. Is it a member on CL or a company?
Old 05-07-12, 10:42 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Phantom Garage is a pretty reputable place from what I hear. They work on a lot of VIP cars and post ads on Craigslist selling visors, tte rep lips, etc.
Old 05-07-12, 11:06 PM
S2dannyKeo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc300jz
+1,

well ill put it this way i aint trying to sit here and argue with any of you guys so i leave it at that you guys have yas opinion but you cant sit there and tell me that ya wouldnt be flipping $h!t if it was yas money?
and on the other hand besides having free time through out the day, they had SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY to say something but they didn't tell me $h!t so who's wrong? they also could of just refund my money instead of giving me options and then send me an email telling me that they have refund my money since they cant sell me the part easy as cake!

Last edited by S2dannyKeo; 05-07-12 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-07-12, 11:42 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I know i've been in that situation. 500 on the line. Just call them, email/text whatever takes too long for commuincation
Old 05-07-12, 11:57 PM
AYEmike
Lexus Champion

if you have homies where the business is at, have them deal with it
Old 05-08-12, 12:09 AM
WLGS01
Pole Position

Sucks man. Best thing to do is just call them, emails usually get overlooked and arent responded to. There was a case where I was even hung up on by this one company. But I got my money back so its all good. Things like this happen, thats why I try to do everything and find parts local as much as I can.

PS I've never heard of Phantom Garage though.
Old 05-08-12, 04:40 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 383 Likes on 225 Posts

Originally Posted by sc300jz
+1,

This is what I was thinking too. Not everything is instantaneous.
Old 05-08-12, 04:46 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by S2dannyKeo
i didnt spam anybody i waited for my ***** homie and i didnt get no updates whatsoever they just lagging you got it wrong i sent my hard earn money to them and they *****ed up so how is it my fault even if i did spam them that doesnt mean that they dont have to give me back my refund thats my money end of it
It was a thought don't get all pissed at anyone on here because you're pissed at a company for being out of stock.

Only reason I made that statement was because we had a company on here that was being ran by basically one guy and took him a while to ship out people's parts etc and to get back to people. With him if you spammed his email and whatnot the longer it took you to get your parts, so like I said it was a thought. Nobody wants to deal with someone being all pissy and rude. They'll be less inclined to work with you if you're up their *** as you're making it out to be.

Also be aware a refund sometimes takes 3-4 business days depending on how the transaction took place, so if they've had your money since last Wednesday, but sent you the email giving you options first on say just yesterday then it's legit that your money won't make it back to you till tomorrow or so depending on when they issue your refund 'homie'.

And a little piece of advice, just because you're pissed don't come on here and get mad when someone says something that you don't like. It's the internet. Everyone is going to have their own opinion. I don't know how you guys did it on the S2K forums, but on here we try to keep a pretty respectable community. When you act out of line and want to get all pissy at people on here because they give an opinion that you don't agree with then majority of us will be less inclined to help you in the future.

Good luck on your refund.

Last edited by LuxuryGS3; 05-08-12 at 04:54 AM.

Quick Reply: phantom garage bad seller?