GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-12, 04:51 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4play4dr
i clicked out this cuz the title matched my sig..GO LOW or GO HOME!

dont worry bout the haters..those are people who cant handle anything other than stock..its almost like they join these forums jus to be a hater
Thanks bro... They don't bother me lol.. I laugh every time I see someone riding around in a jacked up GS...
Old 05-09-12, 04:53 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bluwagun
LMAO , damn I love these haters. Anyways op, car looks good. I bet you couldn't sleep after you were finish, I know wouldn't. We cant wait for whats next.
I woke up early this morning washed her up and hit the road😜😜😜I couldn't wait to go for a drive lol
Old 05-09-12, 04:57 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by AristoKing
OP car looks great... Don't listen to this haters. Once winter is over for you come back and update this thread and really show off your ride.
You have mistaken me... Winter is over.. I had a G35 last summer and sold it.. But I still had the rims laying around so I said what the hell I put them on for now cause I like them better than the stock 17.... Until I can decide what rims I really want..
Old 05-09-12, 05:00 PM
Busha
Pole Position

And thank you to those of who liked it😝 and to those who don't, hey it's ok... Gues what it's my car and I like it and that's all that matters... I just thought I would share..
Old 05-09-12, 05:22 PM
Highway
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No need to hate. Save that for the million other auto forums filled with haters. Nice work OP. Making it your own is what it's all about!
Old 05-09-12, 05:44 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Yup honestly the height is fine. Your on stockies, theres no point in being DUMP on STOCKIES. I'm on stockies and quite low since i just sold my set of wheels and have a new set coming in a week or two.

As long as you can get around then you're good.

I thought i drove you out of the forums, jawnpawn or whatever.
Old 05-09-12, 06:09 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dont worry bout the haters..those are people who cant handle anything other than stock..its almost like they join these forums jus to be a hater
I agree. I also love it when people give the "it's a Lexus, not a Honda" lines. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a 12 year old car, its not a Maybach lol. You can pick up one for less then a Civic.
Old 05-09-12, 06:21 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 74 Posts

Can someone please tell me the definition of hater? My definition is it's a form of jealousy, thus causing you to do or say bad things about an individual or states lies even though you know that it's not true. So now if you have a opinion that is different from the original poster, you are a hater? I'm sorry I have an opinion and I can say what I please lol. If the OP is happy then I'm happy, but since you posted this asking for comments, then you're going to get different reviews. Dropping the car on stocks just don't look good to me.

My car is stock because that's how I currently want it.

Lol at Flocko nipple statement!
Old 05-09-12, 06:26 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by garbage85
I agree. I also love it when people give the "it's a Lexus, not a Honda" lines. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a 12 year old car, its not a Maybach lol. You can pick up one for less then a Civic.
The car is ur sig is as low as I would go. Looks great with the chrome wheels! Comparing a Maybach to a Lexus isn't fair lol.
Old 05-09-12, 09:46 PM
Airbags300
Driver School Candidate

I know exactly what u mean i had some hater talking crap about my gs i asked him to post his up he refused but i found it there it is nothing but some bad rims dude is a joke i also found out his car got keyed on his hooneymoon best news i heard lol haters get what haters deserve
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-hatersgs.jpg   Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-haterspicss.jpg  

Last edited by TWong350; 06-21-12 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-09-12, 09:52 PM
Airbags300
Driver School Candidate

this is my gs
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-056.jpg  

Last edited by TWong350; 06-21-12 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-09-12, 11:24 PM
Zookie2Gs4
Driver School Candidate

Busha, car is lookin good man, post some more pics!
Old 05-09-12, 11:31 PM
WLGS01
Pole Position

Cars looking nice man. I'm sure when you find the wheels you really want, you'll go lower. I'm on stock 17s and lowered but can't wait til I get some new wheels so I can go lower. I got a white gs also.
Old 05-10-12, 06:36 AM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by WLGS01
Cars looking nice man. I'm sure when you find the wheels you really want, you'll go lower. I'm on stock 17s and lowered but can't wait til I get some new wheels so I can go lower. I got a white gs also.
Bro I live in Montreal I don't know if you have ever been here before but we have worse roads than most third world country's.... If I go any lower I won't be able to drive... I'm going to buy 20" rims so they will much more.. Plus my front tires are done... I'm going to change my tires in the front and take some more pics I'm sure my new tires will tuck a bit more than the ones I have now...
Old 05-10-12, 06:57 AM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Busha
Bro I live in Montreal I don't know if you have ever been here before but we have worse roads than most third world country's.... If I go any lower I won't be able to drive... I'm going to buy 20" rims so they will much more.. Plus my front tires are done... I'm going to change my tires in the front and take some more pics I'm sure my new tires will tuck a bit more than the ones I have now...
I haven't been to Montreal in a longtime but I remember it being ultra clean (no litter law) and road conditions pretty good, kinda like San Diego streets.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!