GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-12, 09:06 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking good!! cant wait to see with the rims!!
Old 05-10-12, 09:12 PM
mlor12
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all, just because you're DROPPED doesn't mean you're ruining the car. Secondly, just bc other like the VIP look and want to go that route doesn't mean they're followers. So bc you DON"T LIKE that look and I'm pretty sure there are others OLDER who also doesn't like the look does that also make you a follower? And how is someone telling someone else to mod this or mod that even consider bullying? When all they are doing is also stating THEIR opinion on what type of mods they think is nice.
Old 05-10-12, 09:24 PM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

aw...i guess im too low for those guys

but it looks clean!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-418058_2930787262748_1052983098_32939611_912685589_n.jpg   Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-fsfds.jpg  
Old 05-10-12, 11:43 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Originally Posted by usa5655
aw...i guess im too low for those guys

but it looks clean!!!!
It's not fair cause you have lip it makes it look lower lol
Old 05-11-12, 02:36 AM
usa5655
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Busha
It's not fair cause you have lip it makes it look lower lol
haha im sure there are lots of people rides lower lol

but im sure my gs is low enough lol

when i change lanes...lol
i hit the reflectors lol
Old 05-11-12, 07:03 AM
gs400rpg
Driver

Thanks bro I don't get how everyone is saying its not that low lol wait till I post the before pics lmao

Anyway we should hook up one day I have four more buddy's with 2 gen GS's
Are your buddys on CL? 2gen Gs's seem rare here in sherbrooke. mostly IS's. But our closest dealer is where you are in montreal, bout 1.5 hours away. So far I've seen one stock white Gs400 and one lowered biege GS 300. I'm the only black GS in this town for sure so far.

What wheels were you thinking of putting on? check out MTLWheels.
Old 05-11-12, 06:20 PM
Anthony
Lexus Champion

Well i'm quite late to this party aren't I?

OP car looks fine, a decent drop

Originally Posted by FlockoGS4
i simply stated my opinion on why people are slamming these cars, it does not look good at all and many others will tell you the same thing or maybe they wont speak up, im sick of the douchebags that have been on here trying to bully people thinking their so knowledgable and always telling people to start modding asap! and drop it immediately! cause some of these kids on here are younger and gullable and i dont wanna see them ruining their car because the same old heads on here have all thatcrap done to their cars, i dont stand for it, you dont like it get in line also,I'LL BULLY THE BULLY BACK ALL DAY, ive noticed people on here are FOLLOWERS, wheres the indians at? because theirs way too many chiefs on clublexus, Im not speaking the truth right now and dont have a point!? OP if you like your car slammed thats fine, i simply stated my opinion and was not bashing u, i apoliize if i came off like that..
I wish you were here to inform me on this before i ruined my car

Let me get this straight, just because you don't like something you want to bash it? It makes you quite ignorant, don't generalize people because of their tastes and styles. If anything it makes you the bully not the cool guy trying to stand up for people on the internets
Old 05-11-12, 09:49 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS
brian! learned a lot from you here! keep up the good work.
welcome

Originally Posted by gs400rpg
I was with you up to there. Thats about 2-3 inchs lower then stock, actually a descent ride height for a daily driver. Not like he said "go air or go home" (plus isn't his lower then yours? not hating)
well let me clarify a few things,2-3" isnt that low, compare him to Chrispy who is super low and static (if memory serves me correctly) OP is possibly lower than me, i dunno BUT have you ever seen me make a "im so low or go low or go home type thread"? no u havent because i know im not that low, im about as low as my city will allow and it seems like OP is also. the thing i was debating is he's saying go low or go home and IMHO he's not low at all really....he's at the height i feel the gs should have come factory at. im not making fun of him im just saying for the title he should be way lower...

how do you figure ??? I'm very far from my stock height ..... I will take a pic in the day... But my tires tuck so I don't know how u could say that... I will post a before and after ....

And by the way I'm on your ignore list because me and you got into a Lil argument a Lil while back lol.... Sorry about that bro....
that maybe true man but IMHO your just not that low....specially for the title of this thread i feel.

i dunno why your on my ignore list, i just know u dont get their easily
Old 05-12-12, 01:21 AM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

this thread keeps gettin funnier. lol
Old 06-16-12, 12:38 PM
Busha
Pole Position

Default Update!!! New coilovers & got some 20" rims

Whats up guys.. I just got some HSA Coilovers,now i know some of you are going to say there wack..... but really like them they ride real nice plus im slammed and i could still go down three more inches..... any how i also got some brand new 20' rims.. heres sme pics i hope you guys like it...... By the way i got may car back yesterday at 4 and at 2am i got pulled over for being to low lol they gave me a warning told me i had to put it back up......Fu.../// that lol... i had like five people ask me if im on bags
Attached Thumbnails Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-new-iphone-pics-vip-lexus-20-001.jpg   Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!-new-iphone-pics-vip-lexus-20-002.jpg  
Old 06-16-12, 12:49 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Now that looks great!!! Good job man car looks awesome...
Old 06-16-12, 12:49 PM
Busha
Pole Position

I have a whole lot more pics there just to big to load...
Old 06-16-12, 01:03 PM
WLGS01
Pole Position

What's the specs on your rims and fender work?
Old 06-16-12, 01:30 PM
Mr Jokster
Lexus Test Driver

Received 89 Likes on 81 Posts

Man that must be a BEYATCH to drive without bags! Looks much better though btw, the warning was BS, you're not low enough for a ticket. The law stipulates that the lowest point of the car must be above the lowest point of the rim, this is because if you have a blowout, they dont want you ruining the roads. Now unless you're exhaust is lower than your skirts (and can be seen) You're fine

Happy Modding.
Old 06-16-12, 01:41 PM
abounly
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Go home then..
Maybe its cause im older (30) but i cant believe some of you guys, slamming your car is so childish and ricey, nobody on the road takes you serious when u have a slammed lexus unless you have a show car that doesent get driven, u mells well just go and drop a honda civic because you guys are in the same category of JUNK, these dropped GS' look like what u probally paid for em.....

Now that looks great!!! Good job man car looks awesome...
Okay what happened here. First he hates that he lower the car, but now he likes it?

Now thats pretty low. Totally different from your first picture. Not my style of rims, but whatever floats your boat

Quick Reply: Some pics of my update...Go low or go home!