GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

The Grinch is DEAD!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-02, 10:31 AM
Lvangundy

ack! no good!

Hope everything gets sorted out.
Old 11-21-02, 10:31 AM
Johnny Mo
GX and 2IS Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Glad you're ok

Doc Rick,

sorry to here about your accident and the loss of your car. Don't worry though it can be replaced, your life cannot. Glad to hear you are okay and wish you well.
Old 11-21-02, 10:42 AM
Lexozz
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man you're one lucky fella, The Man Upstairs is on your side, glad you're ok to talk about it. Get a lot of rest..
Old 11-21-02, 10:59 AM
BananaGS
Tech Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

hey, sorry to hear this. I havent read this thread until now.
For some reason, ****z always happen to alot of people toward the end of the year, oh well, may be It will be 10 times better when the new year come. That is how I look at it. As long as you are ok.

Anh
Old 11-21-02, 11:28 AM
JacobT

Doc,

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's time for you to have a fresh start when move to Austin. All Austin CL members will try to find you a fine vehicle that suits you life style even better

Remember SW's 97' SupraTT?
Old 11-21-02, 12:05 PM
GSquicksilver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

man, glad that you're okay. that's the most important thing. and as for your ride, man, you had one of the meanest green GS's i've seen. RIP for your baby.
Old 11-21-02, 12:30 PM
LexFather

Damn, I just got off the phone with u dude. Glad your A-okay. You can replace the car, your fine which is all that matters.

Yesterday and the last 3 weeks have been HORRIBLE in Atlanta, the roads are showing how much they suck. No drainage at all. Damn did u see the animal afterwards?
Old 11-21-02, 01:37 PM
jeffandi
Driver

Unhappy

Doc,

So sorry to hear about your car. Glad to hear your ok though. Man, you have had some bad luck lately. I promise to uphold the presence of green GS's here as they are few and far between.

Jeff
Old 11-21-02, 02:48 PM
lexlyf
Lead Lap

You've got to be kidding me??!!!

I was actually calling you around 5pm yesterday, returning your call and today I see this. Now I udnerstand why I couldn't reach you.

Just as everyone here has already stated, I'm glad to see that you're somewhat ok.

Everyone here at Swift Racing wishes you a speedy recovery. Just take it easy for now, rest up and come out swinging against your insurance company. LOL!

Let us know how we can assist in rebuilding what we hope is another L brand of trouble.

Later and be safe.

Last edited by lexlyf; 11-21-02 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-21-02, 03:08 PM
JAC JZS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JacobT
Remember SW's 97' SupraTT?
9.81@154.1 :eek:
Old 11-21-02, 03:29 PM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

DrRick

So sorry to hear what happened, but i am really glad that you are OK enough to be typing that on your computer. I will pray that it all works out for you, soon.
Old 11-21-02, 05:01 PM
GS430 GUY
Lexus Test Driver

DR,

Glad to hear you are in one piece and alive. Sorry to hear about the car, it was a beaut! I guess time for a new car in a new city, as the next chapter unfolds. At least nothing was split in two, as my ear was from a tree branch due to my windows being down. Wish you a speedy recovery. I guess the 350Z is calling you now, huh? Keep us posted.
Old 11-22-02, 06:29 PM
RealMarty
Lexus Test Driver

Default Damn - Gone for so long and back to find this!!

Rick,

Yeah, I know it's been forever since I've been on the site, but this being out of work is a bummer. (And watching my bank account dwindle is no fun either!!) I'm either networking or on the computer all day looking for work and e-mailing folks. By the end of the day I don't feel like sitting in front of the pc anymore.

So, for once in a long while, I come back to the board to find you laying sideways on the side of a wet Atlanta road. Damn son, you know how to ****** up a day!! (I'm pretty sure I saw a squirrel in front of my house the other day with something green up his butt -- must have been a piece of your front bumper)

Anyhow, glad to hear all you got was a bunch of bumps and bruises. The car can be replaced and you'll be healed soon enough. The tough part is getting past the emotional reaction to seeing your green baby lying on the side of the road all crumpled. But, there will be other cars and the very good news is that you'll still be around to enjoy them.

Last edited by RealMarty; 11-23-02 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-22-02, 09:02 PM
LexFather

MARTY!!!!
Old 11-22-02, 10:34 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Doc, I'm alittle late but glad to see you made it out in one piece.. Sorry about your Lex but you know that goes... I'm happy your still here with us and things will be back to normal sooner that you think... Take it easy partner...

Quick Reply: The Grinch is DEAD!!!!!!