GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Any help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-12, 08:59 AM
gtr000
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any help!

I had this sound going out from the gauges or the steering wheel ,
i dont know from where it goes out exactly , but its freaking me out

please anyhelp
Old 09-30-12, 09:23 AM
sam12345
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Servos look it up in DIY
Old 09-30-12, 09:32 AM
gtr000
Driver School Candidate

I didnt find anything like these in DIY thread :/
Old 09-30-12, 09:46 AM
sam12345
Lexus Champion

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ml#post4121280
Old 09-30-12, 10:20 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by gtr000
I didnt find anything like these in DIY thread :/
that's cause your lying and you didn't look

its the 6th thread down in the interior section in the main DIY post

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ou-search.html
Old 09-30-12, 11:52 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

^^^^^^ lol yeah its kinda hard to justify not finding it... Especially considering the thread is also sitting on the same page as all the current threads

Last edited by MikeFoxx; 09-30-12 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-30-12, 01:29 PM
Sykotic336
Driver

i dont hear n e thing? lol
Old 09-30-12, 01:39 PM
gtr000
Driver School Candidate

dude chill down , i searched and I didn't find the thread , I didn't know the thread name :/

and thanks for posting the link
Old 09-30-12, 02:36 PM
sam12345
Lexus Champion

It seems people who own GS cars are a bit intolerant. The LS guys are much more pleasant.
Old 09-30-12, 02:49 PM
diagtime
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I like the IS guys. they're usually high......which means they're either very relaxed or very entertaining. Unless they're one of they guys arguing about who ruined the look of their car the most. they can be annoying. IS owners can also be very attractive women.

And yes, A/C servo. And i'm usually more guilty than not looking through all the threads. I'm one of those guys who gets tired of reading every single post and just skip to the end and then reply. Sorry in advance for that. I'm sure I will be guilty of that again sometime soon.
Old 09-30-12, 04:16 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I can see that... But at the same time i wouldnt ask for a tutor if i havent taken time to study on my own first. There is a ton of useful info here and the more you click around and see whats available the easier it is to find what ur looking for.

We all need help and i reach out with questions but not until i search and read others responses to what i searched. Hope the diy helps u bro keep up updated with the results
Old 09-30-12, 06:07 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by gtr000
dude chill down , i searched and I didn't find the thread , I didn't know the thread name :/

and thanks for posting the link
searched by what if you didnt know what it was or the name?

we should be a little more tolerant of you since you are a new member especially myself.my bad, i mistook your post and thought that when Sam said it was the servos to you, that you searched then after that and couldn't find it....so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. My bad man but for future reference look over that thread i linked,its a great thread

Originally Posted by sam12345
It seems people who own GS cars are a bit intolerant. The LS guys are much more pleasant.
were not intolerent were tired of the weekly repetition, since your a recent addition either back to the 2nd gen gs or a newer member to the 2nd gen gs (im going by the fact that i just havent ever seen you till the last week or so) you probably don't see it but it gets tiring seeing a million threads from older returning members or new members who just wont take the time to search especially when we have some very good stickies. try this.... go to the advanced search and type in "servo" or servos" or "Tm engineering" "daizen" "steering wheel shaking" and see how many threads you get......to even simplify it more, limit it only to the 2nd gen section and still see how many threads you get then maybe you'll understand my and alot of other members points of views.

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
I can see that... But at the same time i wouldnt ask for a tutor if i havent taken time to study on my own first. There is a ton of useful info here and the more you click around and see whats available the easier it is to find what ur looking for.

We all need help and i reach out with questions but not until i search and read others responses to what i searched. Hope the diy helps u bro keep up updated with the results
i do this also from time to time....we all need help from time to time but i search thoroughly before asking for any help (and even now so more since i bust so many people's butts about not searching). im a member on many forums and i dont just join and start posting, i get acquainted with the forum and i read.

i dunno if you have to be a member to see this, but i have been a member of gixxer.com since 06-03-2005 and never made one post but i read alot on their as i have been riding bikes since 2001.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/member.php?u=45304

its a pointless battle though i'll we'll never win so im starting to want to get like alot of the other older members and either post once in a blue moon or never at all

Last edited by sakataj; 09-30-12 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-30-12, 06:28 PM
diagtime
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm also very impatient so I don't blame you at all. My weak spot is bad advice/people who post with no real knowledge.

So I understand your frustration.....but in the case of the OP, i don't mind the question, especially with the effort of the video. made things easy. Much better than someone starting a thread that says "My gauges make funny noises"
Old 09-30-12, 07:10 PM
sam12345
Lexus Champion

........ .............Peace !!!
Old 10-01-12, 03:32 AM
gtr000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sam12345

I think am going to buy an Ls :P

Originally Posted by sakataj
that's cause your lying and you didn't look

its the 6th thread down in the interior section in the main DIY post

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ou-search.html

Thanks sakataj , I think its a useful thread , but i dont have the mechanical experience to fix things , plus its for the passenger side.

I will go to any shop here and change the servo

Thanks alot guys

Quick Reply: Any help!