GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Soaristo Featured in afEXE

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-02, 02:16 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4. Blick Aristo
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-blick.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:20 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

5. Netz Aristo
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-netz.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:30 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

Netz Aero
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-netzaero.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:31 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

Netz Brake Parts
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-netzcals.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:31 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

Netz Grilles
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-netzgrilles.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:32 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

Netz Exhaust System
Attached Thumbnails Soaristo Featured in afEXE-netzpipes.jpg  
Old 12-16-02, 02:38 AM
Harrier
Pole Position

That's it for now. I'll post numbers 6-10 later on. Soaristo is included in that batch. I'll also post scans of wheel designs that are new and unique.

I also have volume 7 of afEXE, which showcases Celsiors dressed up. I'll post pictures of that one after the Aristos, but in the LS430 forum.

On a side note, some cruddy lowlife stole the fogs off my GS400. I see more and more GS300s on the streets now, since they can be bought relatively cheaply on the used market. I guess some idiot wanted to dress up his GS3 to resemble a GS4. It's okay. He'll get his stolen, too.

People now stare at my car with its empty fogs, thinking it's some mod. Just a warning to you peeps out there - watch out for your fogs! Peace to all my people.
Old 12-16-02, 02:59 AM
GS4Me
Rookie

Default Tom's Super

I like that Tom's Super front bumper. Harrier, do you have more pics of that bumper? The only other angle I found is off of this site but it's abit hard to see. Since you said it's installed by other vendors, you think we can get a pricing on that one?

http://www.netztama.com/netztama/custom/saristo.html
Old 12-16-02, 04:07 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by Harrier
That's it for now. I'll post numbers 6-10 later on. Soaristo is included in that batch. I'll also post scans of wheel designs that are new and unique.

I also have volume 7 of afEXE, which showcases Celsiors dressed up. I'll post pictures of that one after the Aristos, but in the LS430 forum.

On a side note, some cruddy lowlife stole the fogs off my GS400. I see more and more GS300s on the streets now, since they can be bought relatively cheaply on the used market. I guess some idiot wanted to dress up his GS3 to resemble a GS4. It's okay. He'll get his stolen, too.

People now stare at my car with its empty fogs, thinking it's some mod. Just a warning to you peeps out there - watch out for your fogs! Peace to all my people.
wow, nice man. maye you can post a link here when you post up the pics of the celsiors! thanks!
Old 12-16-02, 04:45 AM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Whoa! Great pics. That Aristo Veilside front bumper looks awsome.
Old 12-16-02, 05:41 AM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

I would like a copy of the Aristo mag!!!!!!!

How???

R
Old 12-16-02, 05:52 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

please post the CELSIORS harrier!
Old 12-16-02, 06:33 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hmm? why would one steal your GS400 fogs and put it on his GS300? how would having GS400 fogs be any different from having GS300 fogs?

sorry about your loss tho.
Old 12-16-02, 10:37 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Tom's Super

Originally posted by GS4Me
I like that Tom's Super front bumper. Harrier, do you have more pics of that bumper? The only other angle I found is off of this site but it's abit hard to see. Since you said it's installed by other vendors, you think we can get a pricing on that one?

http://www.netztama.com/netztama/custom/saristo.html
The Tom's front bumper looks like the front of a M5... Not my cup of Tea.... The Veilside looks funny too but I think it'll grow on me... As for the Veilside Spoiler, I like that.,.. Thanks for the pics Harrier and sorry about the lowlife who took your fogs......
Old 12-16-02, 12:43 PM
Harrier
Pole Position

Globe,

Maybe I'm assuming too much, but the thief probably wanted my fogs because they are yellow, rather than clear. Seeing how the yellows only come with factory installed HIDs, they probably wanted their non-HID GS to have the yellow fogs. Halogen lowbeams come with clear fogs, as you may already know. It's really stupid because all GSs come with fogs as standard, so there's no reason to take them other than the color. Blah.

I'll post the Celsior pics soon. Every one of them is pure executive style.

I'll see if there are other angles of the Tom's front bumper, but I'm sure I got everything. As for pricing info, I'll check the magazine to see if I can find something.

Quick Reply: Soaristo Featured in afEXE