GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Kranze bazeria's or Hardiritt ordens

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-13, 06:04 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Bazeria's. Ordens are way overpriced for the amount of people that have owned them and IMO are just a overpriced wheel period. Bazeria's set off a GS a lot harder also IMO.
Old 02-22-13, 06:44 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Ordens all the way
Old 02-22-13, 07:37 AM
solowlex
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is getting good! haha

Okay heres another question for you guys....Where should i purchase some REAL R40 lugs from. Not the fakes that are alllllll over the place. Maybe provide a link below, Thanks guys!
Old 02-22-13, 08:55 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ordens are one of the best wheels ever. u really cannot go wrong with them.
Old 02-22-13, 09:56 AM
asianbob
Rookie

Originally Posted by solowlex
This is getting good! haha

Okay heres another question for you guys....Where should i purchase some REAL R40 lugs from. Not the fakes that are alllllll over the place. Maybe provide a link below, Thanks guys!
Bay Area Starks! Only problem the shop is in Okinawa haha. I had a set of those for my Honda Fit. I'm actually going there today to pick up some new lugs for my Work wheels. I must say though people think that getting parts in Japan is cheaper...That's not really the case. Everything is about the same price usually, but there is no six month wait time for parts, five days at most.
Old 02-22-13, 10:35 AM
solowlex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by asianbob
Bay Area Starks! Only problem the shop is in Okinawa haha. I had a set of those for my Honda Fit. I'm actually going there today to pick up some new lugs for my Work wheels. I must say though people think that getting parts in Japan is cheaper...That's not really the case. Everything is about the same price usually, but there is no six month wait time for parts, five days at most.

Do they have a number to place an order? How much are they going to run you...
Old 02-22-13, 10:42 AM
kamikaze04
Driver

Ordens with some fat a$$ setup
Old 02-22-13, 11:01 AM
asianbob
Rookie

Do they have a number to place an order? How much are they going to run you...
Unfortunately no they do not ship to the states. I will be going there in about 6-7 hours however when I get off of my 24 hour duty (ARMY has its downs) I can't remember how much they were when I got them for my Fit. As soon as I find out how much they are I'll post the price and let you know. I know there's a rule here on the whole 30 day 30 posts thing for the classified section here but if they are cheaper here than online I would be more than willing to help you out (Paypal of course what other way haha). Shipping wouldn't be rediculous either considering shipping from APO is pretty much the same price as shipping from the states.

*Edit* I actually just remembered I took a pic of them when I bought them and they had a price tag on them. They were 22,050 yen which comes to about $236 bucks.

Here is a pic of them

Last edited by asianbob; 02-22-13 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Pic
Old 02-22-13, 12:33 PM
airmax
Pole Position

it would honestly depend on size / fitment.

for a non aggressive set up i would vote ordens, for something really aggressive i would vote bazreia's something in between i don't have a preference.
Old 02-23-13, 03:40 AM
solowlex
Pole Position

Oh okay thanks for the help on the lugs i will just figure something out. Once again, thanks for the help though!

And i wouldnt say aggresive... 19x9.5 +25 up front so i can shave my VIP fenders im going to install and not have to worry about rubbing and cracking a fender. And 19x11 +25 in rears. up front 225/35 and rear 245/35. So i would say "normal fitment" for a GS. In my opinion. haha
Old 02-23-13, 06:50 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
Bazeria's. Ordens are way overpriced for the amount of people that have owned them and IMO are just a overpriced wheel period.
lol, like your scaras arent

i like both rims but IMHO i think the Ordens are much better for a obviously aftermarket rim.... the bazeria's are great too but i think look much more aggressive, not as in its fitment (especially in that pic)
Old 02-23-13, 11:10 AM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
lol, like your scaras arent

i like both rims but IMHO i think the Ordens are much better for a obviously aftermarket rim.... the bazeria's are great too but i think look much more aggressive, not as in its fitment (especially in that pic)
I didn't pay some crazy price hahaha. A lot of people do overprice them but they're not really that expensive and I don't believe they should be the price that some people put them at. Half the time their weak offsets/size and people still try to get like 3k which is just stupid IMO.
Old 02-23-13, 02:28 PM
Redline26
Pole Position

Get the Weds Bazreias
Old 02-23-13, 08:04 PM
airmax
Pole Position

Oh okay thanks for the help on the lugs i will just figure something out. Once again, thanks for the help though!

And i wouldnt say aggresive... 19x9.5 +25 up front so i can shave my VIP fenders im going to install and not have to worry about rubbing and cracking a fender. And 19x11 +25 in rears. up front 225/35 and rear 245/35. So i would say "normal fitment" for a GS. In my opinion. haha
in those sizes i say ordens, theyll look better with the amount of lip thats gonna be on them, plus you can get them in a step lip
Old 02-23-13, 08:18 PM
getindavan
Rookie

i think the ordens are a better wheel but i choose the bazerias because i think they suit our car better than the ordens. the smoth/boldness of the brazerias flow with the design.

Quick Reply: Kranze bazeria's or Hardiritt ordens