GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Bellezza Neck Pads???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-13, 01:09 PM
Biddles
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Bellezza Neck Pads???

Where can I buy these? So far I've called a few places, and the only one I've found that can get them for me is Kyoei-USA. He quoted me $120 for a pair of Black Perforated ones shipped to my door.

He also said it would be cheaper if I could get a group buy together because it's really shipping that's jacking the price up so much. So does anyone know where to get them for less, or would anyone be interested in a group buy? He said the turnaround is usually two weeks.

I'm not sure if this is even in the right section to ask but it's mostly you guys going for the VIP stuff I believe so I figured I'd ask here.
Old 10-22-13, 01:12 PM
Jump2man3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biddles
Where can I buy these? So far I've called a few places, and the only one I've found that can get them for me is Kyoei-USA. He quoted me $120 for a pair of Black Perforated ones shipped to my door.

He also said it would be cheaper if I could get a group buy together because it's really shipping that's jacking the price up so much. So does anyone know where to get them for less, or would anyone be interested in a group buy? He said the turnaround is usually two weeks.

I'm not sure if this is even in the right section to ask but it's mostly you guys going for the VIP stuff I believe so I figured I'd ask here.
120 for the pair?!? That actually really cheap seeing as they go for 99-120 a piece check it out. http://www.junctionvip.com/bellezza.html
Old 10-22-13, 01:35 PM
Biddles
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Jump2man3
120 for the pair?!? That actually really cheap seeing as they go for 99-120 a piece check it out. http://www.junctionvip.com/bellezza.html
Well....he might put an add in the Vendors section for a group buy, he said even cheaper if I can get enough people interested, but I'm not trying to be a middle man. Hopefully he puts a group buy ad up, if not I'll buy the pair for $120 and report back.
Old 10-22-13, 01:52 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

thats pretty much the price on them

kyoei usa has some of the best prices around, but hit up Autofashion.
Old 10-22-13, 02:13 PM
Biddles
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1sWt2GS
thats pretty much the price on them

kyoei usa has some of the best prices around, but hit up Autofashion.
I spoke to Autofashion as well and they said they haven't carried them in about three years and don't have any plans to order more unless a lot of people were interested. They said the Junction Produce Missions sell more because they are much cheaper and easier to obtain so they have those in stock. I asked if he had Black with Black stitching and he said yes and told me to order them online. Then when I checked online they only sold Black with White stitching.....

So I called a few others and Kyoei were the most helpful, telling me they'd order a pair of Bellezza's just for me. I spoke to the guy for about 10 minutes, but figured I'd ask here one last time before making the purchase.
Old 10-26-13, 05:54 AM
Biddles
Lexus Test Driver

I bought them a few days ago, $78 for the pair + $40 shipping. $118 total. Will post pics when I get them...hopefully soon.
Old 11-06-13, 05:35 PM
Biddles
Lexus Test Driver

Well I got the pads.... Few pics for anyone interested.

Impressions... Quality is very good. The leather feels nice, it stays cool, never hot. The stitching looks very good. There's a velcro opening in the back so you can remove the foam if you want to. The foam itself seems to be high quality, although it is a bit stiff right now. Easy to squish with your hands though. Of course I've only had them on my car for a day so I'd expect there to be a break in period. I wish they were bigger and softer to be honest, but if these soften up just a little I'll be very happy. They look great imo, only if my SC had perforated seats to match. Anyway... the buyer was fast, responded very fast, he said up to three weeks for delivery, and I got them in 7 days from Japan...

The shipping from Japan to NY cost 4700 yen, and the product costs 4500 yen, which is about $100 I believe so Kyoei basically makes $20 on the transaction. My camera on my phone sucks.
Old 11-07-13, 12:56 AM
lowKut
NELOC Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I have been looking for tan bellezza neck pads to match my curtains for over 2 years which i finally found a few months ago - they were used. Bellezza items are super hard to get hold of since its been discontinued.

I down for a group buy - can use another set of tan neck pads for the rear seat.
Keep me posted.

I must say these neck pads are extremely extremely comfy added bonus to looking sharp.
Old 11-14-13, 06:51 PM
LexusK
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Would love to get another pair of tan neckpads. Possibly even 2 or 3 sets for the rest of my family's cars.
Old 11-22-13, 01:47 AM
sir_ian80
Rookie

Im also interested for a pair of black perforated neck pads..
Old 12-31-13, 05:15 PM
lexlife66
Driver School Candidate

Was a group order ever made? I would be interested in 4.
Old 12-31-13, 09:19 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I can't find black ANYWHERE.....
Old 12-31-13, 09:48 PM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

...have you contacting Kyoei like OP did?
Old 01-01-14, 07:44 AM
aneidiaz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I need 1 of these! Looks very comforting for long trips. I also like how it kinda looks OEM, like it belongs in the car! great find bro!
Old 01-01-14, 08:03 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,242 Likes on 1,361 Posts

Well....he might put an add in the Vendors section for a group buy, he said even cheaper if I can get enough people interested, but I'm not trying to be a middle man. Hopefully he puts a group buy ad up, if not I'll buy the pair for $120 and report back.
OP, please pm me and let me know which CL vendor is supporting the group buy you are arranging.
Kyoei is not an approved vendor on CL.