GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Car is too fast but not fast enough? Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-13, 06:11 PM
mccrimmon
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You got it backwards brother. People with small penises are usually the ones that attempt to "compensate" with a fast car or big *** truck. Which is why I travel mostly by skateboard.
Old 11-13-13, 08:31 AM
Sampak
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mccrimmon
You got it backwards brother. People with small penises are usually the ones that attempt to "compensate" with a fast car or big *** truck. Which is why I travel mostly by skateboard.
Pff.

I walk.

Barefoot.

In summer.

/thread already.
Old 11-13-13, 04:04 PM
MrHimbert
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gsean400
Lol this just made my day.. I could never be mad at that. Am just a little upset that most of the people that posted states that they are confused, when they are not.... Cause i know it was not that hard to catch on too. If you were able to understand i dont know why theu couldnt. If my car is fast but not fast enought and i cant hang with the big boys but can take out ricers. Obviously im saying that my average ***** is attracting little ***** competitors and im sad i cant keep up with the big dicks. As for street racing, im not trippen cause i know i didnt put anyones lives in danger and took place where no pedestrians ever are at. I know a guy in his 60s who street races his gallardo, ford gt and his e55 with a brabus pulley upgrade, every weekend. And i wouldnt call him immature for it. I just posted 4 links of people talking about a race that took place on the streets, and none of them were bashed for it. I wasnt surprised i was since most people who can afford a lexus worked hard to get where they are at so that where there eeegoooo and proving their maturity comes in so im not mad about that. But im not changing my mind set since it has worked for me since i was 15 and has kept my driving record squeaky clean, i only had 1 ticket that i successfully beat, u have no choice but to speed up when someone in front of you with a bagged truck tests out his drag blocks lol all i gotta say is there is nothing with a little street fun. People need to loosen up. I bought a performance sedan for a reason lol. If you have a gs400/430 and dont have a little fun then stop wasting gas and buy a prius
LMAO performance sedan?

Btw...you sound super mature, getting into those races where you dont race, but of course you beat them everytime you dont race them. Im right there with you buddy, I love being at a light, with a "ricer" right next to me, and I punch it, and we both dont race up to the speed limit, and I just pull....pull for days...all the way up to 45....just rippen...45 mph.. killin the game....not racing...but just beating all these ricers....in my performance sedan....that was built to race to the speed limit....and pull hard....so hard...but only to the speed limit....because i dont race when i floor it against another car that is flooring it as well...
Old 11-13-13, 04:40 PM
SiCcNeSs
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sampak
Pff.

I walk.

Barefoot.

In summer.

/thread already.

Backwards through a corn field?

OP is living his life a quarter mile at a time..
Old 11-13-13, 05:32 PM
gsean400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MrHimbert
LMAO performance sedan?

Btw...you sound super mature, getting into those races where you dont race, but of course you beat them everytime you dont race them. Im right there with you buddy, I love being at a light, with a "ricer" right next to me, and I punch it, and we both dont race up to the speed limit, and I just pull....pull for days...all the way up to 45....just rippen...45 mph.. killin the game....not racing...but just beating all these ricers....in my performance sedan....that was built to race to the speed limit....and pull hard....so hard...but only to the speed limit....because i dont race when i floor it against another car that is flooring it as well...
Its called a race that i didnt fallow through with completely. it cant be that hard to get..
Old 11-13-13, 06:11 PM
mccrimmon
Lead Lap

He pulled out... before things got... messy.
Old 11-13-13, 06:39 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 381 Likes on 224 Posts

This thread:

Old 11-13-13, 07:18 PM
gsean400
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ThomasGS4
^^^^ i agree. + things are getting pretty sexual.
Old 11-13-13, 08:05 PM
MrHimbert
Pole Position

Originally Posted by gsean400
Its called a race that i didnt fallow through with completely. it cant be that hard to get..
I feel ya. "Fallowing" through with things like spelling can't be that hard to get either right?

Originally Posted by mccrimmon
He pulled out... before things got... messy.
Something this boys father should have done.
Old 11-13-13, 08:40 PM
mk2tmr2
Lead Lap

<3 this thread
Old 11-14-13, 12:54 AM
gsean400
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MrHimbert
I feel ya. "Fallowing" through with things like spelling can't be that hard to get either right?

Something this boys father should have done.
Hell no u did not just say that. idk what your dad did to you to make u so angry, but whatever it was made u make stupid decisions like paint your rims "mint" and im not here to impress you. Correct my spelling if you want, im glad your such a loser u have time to be my personal spell check im sure your dad taught u how to do things correctly while sucking his ****. Your obviously a ***** to be talking **** on a forum. Trust me for saying what u just said i will always keep you in mind when i go to cali. Im sure it wont be to hard to a gs with ugly mint rims. Dont u ever talk about me or family like that. Your lucky your in cali. Keep talkin smack. Your just a bigger ***** evertime u say something over the computer. Everyone gave me constructive critisism and i cant be mad at that. But your trying to get personal. Im sure U know your a worthless piece of ****. Punk ***. Talking **** cause you know your safe behind that damn screen. Come down to az and see whats up punk. Ill make sure your parents would have wished they washed your dirty mouth with soap. No real man would make a comment like that about someones family.
Old 11-14-13, 02:45 AM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts