GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

A thread not worth looking at, but if your bored..Why not?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-13, 11:26 PM
gsean400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default A thread not worth looking at, but if your bored..Why not?

So i was super anti-social today, Witch is not normal for me. So i decieded to have some meee time and went driving around. I stoped at the park and looked at my car. It looked so pretty i decieded to take some pictures i feel like i reallly bonded with my car & things started to run through my head. I am so great-full to have this car. Even tho i bought this car myself, i was happy that i was lucky enough to have a car like this when i was 16, when my mom bought me my first GS. Even tho my first gs was a POS and had a bent frame, it was still a beautiful car. And since i didnt really grow up in the nicest area, it felt nice not being like most of my friends driving hondas and 90s trucks. When i was looking at my car the park was flooded (from raining out here for the past 3 days) and it looked like a lake. My paint looked so shiny and everything looked so nice. I suggest that sometime u guys should have some alone time and think about how well we have things. I am great-full everyday and im sure most of you are too but its really nice to go somewhere nice and just think about it by yourself. Some people will never get the chance to experience driving a nice luxury car, for example my old neighbor, he really struggled to just get bye. working at jack in the box to working at a automotive shop made me realize that even finding jobs get competetive. And some people dont know how to work their way up or made a mistake that made it hard for them to get a job. So they way i look at it, is there stuck in a loop. And i dont think its there fault. And im glad almost all of us lexus owners on this forum have the right mindset to work are way up and get the nice things we have and want. I know yall are thinkin " wow that was deep" and corney but im just having my moment, and keepin it 100% anyways i love my new car and want to share the pictures i took with you guys. Out of all the cars iv had from my gs3,gs4,silverado,and chrysler 300. I love lexus and nothing compares to it. So here is my mini-midnight-iphonetaken-horrible-quality-photoshoot.

Sorry im not very modded at the moment. I just hope it being a gs is eye candy for you guys since it is for me.
Old 11-27-13, 05:16 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Looking forward to seeing some mods
Old 11-27-13, 05:57 PM
cmara2k9
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate having mine everyday, and I dont think your post was "corny", obviously u love your car and appreciate having it, and when your grateful for what u have, more good things come your way.
Old 11-27-13, 06:12 PM
perrychad1
Driver

Very fitting thread for thanksgiving lol. I agree we all need to step back and appreciate what we have. We are all guilty of getting the next mod/part but sometimes we need to stop and smell the roses. Happy turkey day yall
Old 12-01-13, 11:03 AM
jshalala
Driver School Candidate

Good reminder to be thankful!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Old 12-01-13, 11:19 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

taking drives late at night is good for ya! reflect on life, reflect on goals and how to achieve them.

Good things come to those who work hard for them...not to those who are always looking for shortcuts and handouts.
Old 12-01-13, 11:45 PM
Riksgs808
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DriftGirl
taking drives late at night is good for ya! reflect on life, reflect on goals and how to achieve them.

Good things come to those who work hard for them...not to those who are always looking for shortcuts and handouts.
I agree. late night drives are the best. sometimes you just need a little meeee time.