GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

VIP Tables.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-14 | 11:18 PM
Aristo722
Intermediate

Default VIP Tables.

Just out of curiosity, Anyone have VIP tables on their cars at the moment, I'm debating on one, but I feel as if they will be too big and bulky, or just get in the way. They are also quite expensive. I don't know... For the people that do have them. How do you like them so far?
Old 02-18-14 | 11:46 PM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

Plenty of us have them... They're small and compliment the interior nicely,and my wife loves the hell out of it; doesn't get in the way unless you have decently tall or big people riding with you. But, nothing sliding the seat back can't fix. Cost is relative, but I thought it was cheap unless you want the Garson Second cabinet.
Old 02-18-14 | 11:49 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Well its in the passenger seat so its never in YOUR way.. but I have one and even my friends have said its not in the way. Here's a thread showing many styles installed
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...le-thread.html
Old 02-18-14 | 11:51 PM
Lutkis
Lead Lap

With the right car they're an awesome accessory.
With bone stock setup (like my car) they're just unpractical and look stupid.

VIP is my thing but I wouldn't even consider getting one if my interior (and extrerior) wouldn't match it.

Considering the amount of negative things you listed I assume you propably have already made up your mind and not get them. Or you just want people to favor them so it's easier for you to change your mind.
Old 02-19-14 | 12:01 AM
Aristo722
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Lutkis

VIP is my thing but I wouldn't even consider getting one if my interior (and extrerior) wouldn't match it.

Considering the amount of negative things you listed I assume you propably have already made up your mind and not get them. Or you just want people to favor them so it's easier for you to change your mind.
At the moment, Im saying no, because I dont want to go to over the top, not saying VIP tables are over the top, I just dont want my interior over the top. More along the lines of simple and clean. And these tables range from $120 to $300. I guess Ill wait after a few more interior mods and see if Id like one. I really like the JP ones. But, Im reading that you have to have the glove box slightly opened to fit them. I dont like that. No one will notice, but still.
Old 02-19-14 | 12:38 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

If you don't like that, you might as well just not get one because they all mount pretty much the same way.
Old 02-19-14 | 12:43 AM
Lutkis
Lead Lap

Looking at this picture I take my words back a little bit.

Table can look good on a stockish interior or it's just the picture that's fooling my eye to make it look good.
I'd have to have it in black wood though so I guess it'll be double the price of normal wood.
Old 02-19-14 | 12:48 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

...the black leather table looks perfect with the black interior. I didn't do the black wood as it'd look like crap unless it was an exact match IMO. The prices are the same for all of the Junction Produce colorways last time I checked.
Old 02-19-14 | 01:08 AM
Lutkis
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NorthStyle
...the black leather table looks perfect with the black interior. I didn't do the black wood as it'd look like crap unless it was an exact match IMO. The prices are the same for all of the Junction Produce colorways last time I checked.
So that leaves not much choices if one has tan leather with black wood trim pieces.
Old 02-19-14 | 01:10 AM
NorthStyle
Lexus Test Driver

Well... You could always be the first. Who knows, it might be a perfect match
Old 02-19-14 | 02:51 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by Lutkis

I've always liked the VIP tables myself as well but your right I believe it needs to flow well with the VIP theme... My other favorite is the rear center armrest table that i've seen... Now that would be more practical i think in stock GS... but like i said i've always like the VIP tables...
Old 02-19-14 | 12:16 PM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

http://vipdout.com/tables/

Just buy one
Old 02-19-14 | 02:02 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
i'm not VIP
Old 02-19-14 | 02:22 PM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Originally Posted by tmf2004
i'm not VIP
Who cares. Its perfect for rolling joints and doing lines

Old 02-19-14 | 03:17 PM
Aristo722
Intermediate

Originally Posted by YaKuZa_GS
Who cares. Its perfect for rolling joints and doing lines

HAHAHAHAHAH. Ive seen your table. Very very clean. The light rigs are perfect!

Quick Reply: VIP Tables.